Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 13th; *UPDATED 7/11*
Topic Started: Jun 30 2009, 10:09 PM (9,784 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Taelyn
Jul 3 2009, 10:02 PM
EjsGaGirl
Jul 1 2009, 02:03 PM
SocRMum1
Jul 1 2009, 10:21 AM
My definition of domestic bliss would hardly include having just buried one child - and losing access to another.

But hey...maybe that's just me. :unsure:
Yeah,nothing says"domestic bliss"like ignoring your alive children to boink you boring ass,lame ex-bodyguard..oh the drama!!! :drunk:
What makes you think she is ignoring them ? Ali splits her time with Lucas/Chloe, and whatever babysitter is around.. And she spends as much time with Ali, as EJ does with Sydney.. Probably more sinse Nicole is always with the baby.

Johnny has been taken from her.. And will is a grown Teenager, Even if he were not angry with her He would not want to spend his free time with his mom.. Teens rarely do so she is not depriving him, He I believe is staying with Lucas now anyway.. Should Sami just shut herself away in a dark room when she has a man there who loves her?

I think its rediculous that Sami is being judged for being happy with the man she loves.
I certainly never saw any outcry from Ejami's when Sami was living With EJ even AFTER the annullment, Or the fact that the babies were in the house during their one night of boinking with a man who has "hurt" her in the past.. Then she wasnt ignoring her kids.. It was all perfctly fine..

Can we say .... Double Standard ????????????

Oh and he is much more than her "Ex bodyguard".. He is the Man she loves, and she is not ashamed to admit it.
Taelyn, as an Ejami fan I don't think how Sami is behaving is all that horrible, nor do I believe Rafe is this terrible person. When you compare the laundry list of all Sami's men's transgressions, Rafe's are pretty trivial.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 7 2009, 03:49 PM
Angie79
Jul 7 2009, 01:07 PM
Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Chloe finds Kate's scarf at Daniel's place and thinks he's dating another woman.

EJ reluctantly drops the custody battle with Sami!

While Will and Mia have a date, Chad probes Kinsey about them.

Philip tries to work things out with Stephanie and kisses her passionately.

Nathan invites Melanie out to dinner.

Thursday July 16:
Daniel hands in a letter of resignation to the hospital.

Friday July 17:
Sami thanks Nicole by hugging her and the women declare truce!!

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Actually sounds pretty good! Glad EJ is dropping the custody battle. Means he still loves Sami =)
Too funny. I read it to mean that he dropped it because he loves Nicole and she convinced him.
The last thing EJ is doing nowadays is loving Sami....just my humble little non-biased opinion, of course. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 8 2009, 09:37 PM
littlemony
Angie79
Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Chloe finds Kate's scarf at Daniel's place and thinks he's dating another woman.

Thursday July 16:

Friday July 17:

Actually sounds pretty good! Glad EJ is dropping the custody battle. Means he still loves Sami =)
Too funny. I read it to mean that he dropped it because he loves Nicole and she convinced him.
The last thing EJ is doing nowadays is loving Sami....just my humble little non-biased opinion, of course. ;)
I agree. Well...I agree that it's got more to do with Nicole than Sami. I don't know about love. Nicole is the one that has been bugging him about dropping it from the beginnng. He and Sami aren't interacting, and he doesn't seem to be thinking too much about her other than how unconcionable everything she does is while everything he does is so lily white pure.

charliexvx
Member Avatar

im glad he drops the custody suit, it makes ej look more touchable and realistic to me, he has said he cares for family first this way he is showing it by dropping the custody suit. i think whatever nicole blurts out it wont be about the baby switch maybe she could accidently blurt out the judge being paid off or of ejs involvement in stephanies kidnapping but definately wont slip and say a thing about switching babies not to sami at least she has far to much to lose with that gigantic slip

evilD
Member Avatar

Can't be about EJ's involvement in Stephanie's kidnapping. Sami already knows that EJ had Stephanie kidnapped...

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Alligato
littlemony
Angie79
Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Thursday July 16:

Friday July 17:

I just read it as he drops the case. I love my boy EJ but more than likely it's because he's trying to save his own ass.

And my God what will University Hospital do without the amazing superskillz of Dr. Dan? I guess it's back to Lexie declaring everyone dead.
Edited by mer4santo, Jul 9 2009, 10:30 PM.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

mer4santo
Jul 9 2009, 10:29 PM
Alligato
littlemony

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSoaps.com spoilers

The week of July 13:

Thursday July 16:

Friday July 17:

I just read it as he drops the case. I love my boy EJ but more than likely it's because he's trying to save his own ass.

And my God what will University Hospital do without the amazing superskillz of Dr. Dan? I guess it's back to Lexie declaring everyone dead.
About EJ loving Sami... a girl can dream can't she? :smile:

After watching yesterday's episode I really do think it's to save his own ass as well. But I will continue to hang on to hope that EJami will return someday soon.

I don't think Dr. Dan is going anywhere. He may stop working there for a short period but of course he'll be back.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 13th
Sami asks Rafe to move in with her; Kate continues her plot to kill Chloe and frame Daniel; Stephanie meets Nathan; Melanie tells Brady that she's going to help Stephanie and Philip reconnect; Stephanie asks Philip not to call her again.

Tuesday, July 14th
EJ reluctantly drops the custody battle; Sami and EJ argue over Rafe moving in with Sami; Chloe tells Nicole she's jealous because she thinks Daniel's involved with a new woman; Brady goes to set up his date with Arianna, but she brushes him off.

Wednesday, July 15th
Daniel tells Kate he's quitting the TV show; Sami and Rafe pick up Johnny at the park; Chad grills Kinsey about Will and Mia; Stephanie learns she got a job at the hospital; Melanie lures Philip and Stephanie to the Horton cabin.

Thursday, July 16th
Philip tries to work things out with Stephanie; Daniel hands in his letter of resignation at the hospital; Chloe is sick and tells Lexie to keep Daniel away from her; Bo and Hope throw a birthday party for Ciara.

Friday, July 17th
Nathan invites Melanie out to dinner; Sami asks Nicole if they can call a truce; Caroline asks Victor why he wasn't at Ciara's party; Melanie gets upset with Arianna for rejecting Brady; Nicole reminds Stefano of his promise to take care of Rafe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 11 2009, 12:52 PM
Friday, July 17th
Nathan invites Melanie out to dinner; Sami asks Nicole if they can call a truce; Caroline asks Victor why he wasn't at Ciara's party; Melanie gets upset with Arianna for rejecting Brady; Nicole reminds Stefano of his promise to take care of Rafe.
Victor was probably confused because Ciara was born in December. Yeah...I haven't gotten over it yet.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

I think that the custody battle followed by an attempted murder charge with Daniel as the defendant would be just too much courtroom time instead of bedroom time. Just let Nicole get blasted at a Christmas Party, go on PG leave, then let EJ fight for Sami again. Perfect present for me! Bring Nicole back after her PG leave though, she is an excellent actress!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kate continues her plot to kill Chloe

Same spoiler different week.

Quote:

Sami and Rafe pick up Johnny at the park
Stephanie learns she got a job at the hospital

Wow, that sounds like must see TV....not.

Quote:

Bo and Hope throw a birthday party for Ciara.

She was born in December

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 11 2009, 02:47 PM
Quote:

Kate continues her plot to kill Chloe

Same spoiler different week.

Quote:

Sami and Rafe pick up Johnny at the park
Stephanie learns she got a job at the hospital

Wow, that sounds like must see TV....not.

Quote:

Bo and Hope throw a birthday party for Ciara.

She was born in December
Hilarious! :sheep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply