Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SOD: Do or Die for Days! Ken Corday interview; UPDATED with SOD Insider info; July 14th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jul 1 2009, 10:05 AM (11,643 Views)
IIttu
Member Avatar

As a devoted J&M fan I'm keeping my fingers crossed his show gets cancelled in 2011... >.<
Offline Profile Goto Top

Red Mist
Member Avatar

Thanks for the update. Good luck to Dools. I have pretty much quit watching this show altogether. If it is canned I will feel sad, but not the loss. They drove me away...Good Job DH and Tomlin. meh!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kailyn

I quit watching a few years ago and haven't missed one thing if the show gets cancelled I will be sad remembering the show the way I remember it from the 70's and 80's not this drivel thats on now.sometimes I think shows should end on a good note unfortunitly this is not the case Corday would rather ruin every character before he closes the door. J/M S/K fans I feel sorry that you were all treated so badly. but at least your favs got to go before he turned them into idiots like he's doing with Bo and Hope. the eternal teenagers still playing the break up game.ugh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

IIttu
Sep 20 2009, 08:27 AM
As a devoted J&M fan I'm keeping my fingers crossed his show gets cancelled in 2011... >.<
:flipoff:

It is post like this that ALMOST makes me HAPPY that Hall and Hogestyn were let go.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

I never really wish for the show to be canceled. I don't watch anymore and I miss Steve and Kayla a LOT, especially with Lawrence returning and knowing that he really took Steve. The potential of having them on canvas at the same time is lost.

Then again, knowing that the writers aren't nearly as conscious of past history as they should be, Lawrence and Steve would never acknowledge that he took Steve, right? The writers probably wouldn't know about it or care to know about it.

Still...to wish for the show to end just because I don't watch and my favorites are gone? Nah. Others enjoy it and have things they look forward to, so...okay.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Can403

The Bells (Y&R and B&B) offered to buy Days of our Lives from Ken Corday a few years ago but Ken Corday refused to sell. It really is a bloody shame. This show could have been so much better. I miss John & Marlena and Steve & Kayla. The writing and producing on this show sucks right now too. I hope things get better with Carly coming back in early October and Vivian in late October. If this show still sucks in November, I am done. To be fair, DAYS was good 2 weeks ago but it went back to sucking last week.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Just a note that this thread is two months old. Bumping old threads like this only causes misinformation to be spread. The Weekly Discussion thread is the best place to discuss general opinions on the show. I'm going to lock this thread now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic