Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: Rafe's Ex-Love; July 14th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jul 1 2009, 10:45 AM (11,159 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOW features an interview with Galen Gering.

This week, Rafe realizes that Sami has been looking through his wallet. Sami finds a memorial card with the dates of Emily's birth and death. Gering says that "this is really disappointing to Rafe... if he and Sami can't trust each other, what do they have?"

Gering continues that because of Sami's "bulldoggedness", Rafe realizes he has to tell Sami the truth. Rafe doesn't want to reveal much information to Sami, but he tells Sami that he and Emily were engaged but Emily died on their wedding day.

Sami tells Rafe she'll drop the subject, and then she asks Rafe to move in with her. Gering says that "it's a big step in their relationship", but because Rafe is ready for it, he agrees.

Sami leaves, and Rafe begins moving his things into the apartment. EJ stops by to tell Sami that he's reconsidering the custody suit. EJ sees the boxes everywhere, and as Gering says, "It totally rubs [EJ] the wrong way, and Rafe takes a little enjoyment out of that." Rafe and EJ have a "confrontation", and Rafe tells EJ that "he's putting him on notice regarding Sami, that EJ isn't going to be able to do whatever he wants anymore."

EJ gets angry and leaves, and as Rafe is unpacking, he finds an old newspaper article that says, "Bride-to-be dies under mysterious circumstances". SOW concludes by asking if Sami needs protection from the man who's said he'll protect her...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Ellie
Jul 1 2009, 10:45 AM
SOW concludes by asking if Sami needs protection from the man who's said he'll protect her...

ROFL. I doubt it.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

Mason
Member Avatar

This is such shit.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

So Emily was Rafe's fiance. I bet that EJ finds Meredith (Rachel Kimsey), who turns out to be Emily's sister, who has always had a thing for Rafe, and brings her to Salem where she accuses Rafe of killing her sister, but in the end, it turns out that Meredith killed Emily and goes after Sami so she can have Rafe for herself.

Lets see how close I am. ;)

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Ellie... :puke: :blah: :sleep: thats about ALL he gets from me

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Nice guy. What a hero. He's disappointed that Sami doesn't trust him...even though he's keeping secrets from her.
And nevermind that he had intended to steal a guy's kid right out from under him, now he's getting a kick out of rubbing it in the guy's face that's he's moving in with the mother. That ought to help Sami out in her fight for Johnny.

Enjoy away, asswipe. :angry:

peaches179

Real smart Sami. :eyeroll: Shacking up with a man when you just lost custody of your son. You just made Ej's job that much easier. Thanks,Ellie! :)

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

peaches179
Jul 1 2009, 11:06 AM
Real smart Sami. :eyeroll: Shacking up with a man when you just lost custody of your son. You just made Ej's job that much easier. Thanks,Ellie! :)
Not to mention she just told EJ she would let Rafe be a father to Johnny too. Dumb.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Sami has always put her need to be with a man above anything else, including her kids....what's new?
Liz

mirabella

Thanks for posting. I am looking forward to more of the mystery unfolding. Sounds good to me.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 1 2009, 11:02 AM
Nice guy. What a hero. He's disappointed that Sami doesn't trust him...even though he's keeping secrets from her.
And nevermind that he had intended to steal a guy's kid right out from under him, now he's getting a kick out of rubbing it in the guy's face that's he's moving in with the mother. That ought to help Sami out in her fight for Johnny.

Hey,,it just came too me!I know how his GF died,he probably bored her to death!! :lol:

daisy132

Another "much to do about nothing" week. We all know that Rafe is a goodie-goodie. Emily's death was an accident, no doubt. There is no way that Rafe is anything more than Luis. Heck, they're even giving him a temper. When are they going to cast Fancy or Sheridan? Corday already brought in the Passions audience. Bring on one of his love interests and we have it made. We can all have the couples we want, and all be happy viewers.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

EjsGaGirl
Jul 1 2009, 11:53 AM
SocRMum1
Jul 1 2009, 11:02 AM

Hey,,it just came too me!I know how his GF died,he probably bored her to death!! :lol:
:roflol: :roflol: I know he's sure killing me!

lastDays
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 1 2009, 10:56 AM
This is such shit.
I second that :puke:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Lame.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

:wub: Rubbing it in EJERKS face. :D

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Quote:

Gering continues that because of Sami's "bulldoggedness", Rafe realizes he has to tell Sami the truth. Rafe doesn't want to reveal much information to Sami, but he tells Sami that he and Emily were engaged but Emily died on their wedding day.

Sami tells Rafe she'll drop the subject, and then she asks Rafe to move in with her. Gering says that "it's a big step in their relationship", but because Rafe is ready for it, he agrees.

Rafe is ready to adopt Sami's baby and move in with her but not ready to explain what happened to his dead fiance? OK... :rolleyes:

I mean I agree with you all that Rafe is way too boring to in any way actually be responsible for Emily's death, but this is so lame.

Sami why don't you focus on your kids and maybe even getting a career instead of this loser?

Nicole Walker

I can tell this is gonna be lame.

FanODays

I have no doubt that Roman, er Rafe, was not the cause of Anna's, er Emily's death and that Marlena, er, Sami will understand that.

Now Sami's rapist wants to protect her? I had kinda hoped EJami were gone but all that Days seem to do is to set up one triangle after another, I am not so sure about that anymore.

Ellie

FanODays
Jul 1 2009, 12:52 PM
I have no doubt that Roman, er Rafe, was not the cause of Anna's, er Emily's death and that Marlena, er, Sami will understand that.
Mmm hmmm....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply