Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW: A Closer Look: Chloe; July 14th issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jul 1 2009, 11:03 AM (1,816 Views)
restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

Kate has always been meddlesome. If she wasn't meddlesome she wouldn't be much of anything. I think the only time I ever liked kate was when they were going to have her and John Black hook up. At least then she did something else besides stick her head up Lucas' ass. So tired of her. It really isn't realistic at all.

Kate's reactions aren't realistic, neither is Chloe and Lucas relationship in the first place. Who cares about the whole damn thing? Maybe for once, she'll get caught and pay for all the stupid crap she's pulled over the years.

Can't stand Kate and can hardly stand Lucas and for that matter don't care much for Chloe either. So I really couldn't care less about the whole s/l. Get it over with.

That's my opinion anyway.

:soapbox: :soapbox: :puke:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

Dallas812
Jul 5 2009, 07:13 PM
I am not understanding this storyline on why Kate wants to poisen and kill someone just because she at one time cheated on her son. I understand that she is upset about it and I would be upset too if I found out that someone was cheating on me or my children but to try to murder them for it is strange. Why doesn't she just tell Lucas the whole truth. I am sure that would break up their relationship. I do like Chloe and I like her with Daniel and the only thing I hope out of this story is that Kate gets caught and Danloe gets back together.
I think part of it has to do with Kate being jealous of Chloe for sexing the man she was in love with,but that is crazy becasue she told Daniel to get lost after he cured her. She did still have lingering feelings for him and thought she could get back together with him.Now shes certifiable :drunk:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply