Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
MSN:A Day with 'Days' Cast Interviews
Topic Started: Jul 1 2009, 03:04 PM (2,577 Views)
liverlips123

All i know is that during the emmys last year, which they attended together, both said they were in a relationship, if you notice its cute how they both answer. And wheather or not they are or are not dating. If i was his or hers boyfriend/girlfriend i would be extremely jealous, because they have amazing chemistry.Dool Stars at Emmys

Make sure you turn up the volume really high, and they are towards the end.
And make sure to read all the comments
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

mandy
Jul 2 2009, 05:25 PM
I would be really amused if all of this rumor and speculation about Jay and Shelley is a ruse designed to pimp the Stephanie/Philip storyline. Days sure is pulling out all of the stops to promote this pair -- the ET story, bubble bath photo shoot, and the weekly updates in SOW and SOD. I notice that Ali and Galen, James and Ari seem to be close friends -- because they work together on a daily basis. Gee, I wouldn't want to speculate that they are having affairs since they are married. It seems to be okay though, to start rumors about people just because they are single. Maybe these two people are actually dating OTHER people and may not appreciate all of this gossip.
That really wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, though, because "the speculation" started way before the Stephanie/Philip storyline did.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

As far as Shelley dating Jay... I finally found something....

Quote:

Re: Dating
by wgemedicaid (Thu Jun 4 2009 11:22:11)

Shelley is dating but not Jay. Shelley has been dating a singer/songwriter for nearly a year now.

Jay does have a thing for her though. She and Jay are just friends.

That's off IMDB. Here is the link:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2645189/board/nest/124991252?d=139657624&p=1#139657624

The poster has posted quite a few things on there, and only about her. They also claim to be a close family friend.

liverlips123

littlemony
Jul 3 2009, 03:35 AM

Quote:

Shelley is dating but not Jay. Shelley has been dating a singer/songwriter for nearly a year now.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2645189/board/nest/124991252?d=139657624&p=1#139657624

The poster has posted quite a few things on there, and only about her. They also claim to be a close family friend.

Thats just another message board..

That still doesnt solve this debate...

sorry, there has to be more proof then word of mouth

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

liverlips123
Jul 3 2009, 08:15 AM
littlemony
Jul 3 2009, 03:35 AM

Quote:

Thats just another message board..

That still doesnt solve this debate...

sorry, there has to be more proof then word of mouth
ITA... I just posted something I found representing the other side of the fence. Honestly, it's LA, someone will find something out sooner or later.

lysie
Member Avatar

I thought there was a blurb in one of the magazines several months ago about the two of them being a real couple.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

lysie
Jul 3 2009, 05:35 PM
I thought there was a blurb in one of the magazines several months ago about the two of them being a real couple.
No one can find it...

lysie
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 3 2009, 06:39 PM
lysie
No one can find it...
Are there other people that think it exists besides me?

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

lysie
Jul 3 2009, 06:47 PM
littlemony
lysie
No one can find it...
Lol I think you're the only one who has spoken of an article/blurb... but as far as finding anything online or otherwise to support it from a magazine or from the actors themselves... nothing yet.

lysie
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 3 2009, 06:48 PM
lysie
Jul 3 2009, 06:47 PM
littlemony

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Lol I think you're the only one who has spoken of an article/blurb... but as far as finding anything online or otherwise to support it from a magazine or from the actors themselves... nothing yet.
LOL. That's what I thought. Well, I may be making it up, but I swear there was a blurb about the two of them. I feel like it was between the Emmys and the beginning of their storyline, but I don't remember what it was actually about. I just remember that after the Emmys there was a lot of speculation, then whatever I'm talking about came out, and I was like "ooh,confirmation." But apparently no one else saw it, or I made it up. The latter seems to be the most likely...

soapfan0

I've heard that Jay confirmed it at his official site. That's where the info comes from. And from other Days forums as well.

But check out Jay's official site.

jaysfan

soapfan0
Jul 4 2009, 04:04 AM
I've heard that Jay confirmed it at his official site. That's where the info comes from. And from other Days forums as well.

But check out Jay's official site.

First of all, Jay doesn't have an official site.... there is a site dedicated to Jay called JKJ NOW where Jay hasn't posted anything since June, 2008, so he hasn't confirmed or denied that he and Shelley are dating there. If there is an official site that you know of and I don't, please post the link so I CAN check it out.... otherwise, it is pure speculation and not confirmed in my mind!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply