Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Goodbye to Max!; clip from 7/6 episode
Topic Started: Jul 1 2009, 06:38 PM (1,096 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lene
Member Avatar

I cant seeeeeee :(
YT anyone? :)

ETA: nevermind, i downloaded hotspot shield.
Edited by lene, Jul 1 2009, 06:48 PM.

Mason

Good riddance is more like it.

Tammy
Member Avatar

PEACE OUT MAX! :wave: Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya ;)

aimees76
Member Avatar

Awww, I always kinda liked Max - on his own, never his stories - but its about damn time!! Bye Max!!!

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Same here. Didn't like his incest stories, but he's cute! :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Aww...that was sad.

I like Max and Darin but the character suffered from inconsistent vision and direction. Between all the writing changes and all the love interests that came and went he just never took off as a character.

At least he got a nice goodbye. They dragged it out way too long though...so much so that I don't mind him going. Molly Burnett did good here. I felt bad for her. Nice seeing Caroline and Bo as a part of this as well.

Ellie

Youtube added to first post.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bradyclan

aww, it was sad.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I like Darin. But I won't miss Max one bit. He is almost as dull as Rafe...almost.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Whoopy.

six
Member Avatar

This is the second time I've been surprised to see something about Max, because I thought he was already gone.

He barely registers for me. Can't say I'll miss him, but good luck to the actor.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

im gonna miss max. hes soo cute. i hope him and chelsea will be happy in london. that was a tough goodbye on mel and caroline but they are tough

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Awww, he was so damn hot. Him and EJ were my favorites (I'm a sucker for tall dark and handsome). Anyone planning on watching his new show?

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'll miss Max.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Darin started out as Max with a bang but thanks to TPTB that fizzled out rapidly. When Max lost the garage to Stephanie and Jeremy's scheming and Abby moving to London there was little for the character that was interesting. The writers dumbed him down to the point where he was barely worth watching. What a shame and Max isn't the only character to go down the dumbed down road. I wish him luck in his acting career.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

The worst thing that happened to Max was Abby leaving town. Yes, Brooks had amazing chemistry with Ashley Benson that I'm not sure could've been cloned, but the writers didn't even try. I think the fans were really behind Max and Abby, but when Benson left, TPTB chose not to recast the character. Instead, they lumped Max back in with his nieces as love interests and the character went down hill for the last two years.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ You're right! They began developing Abby & Max together really well. A recast would've been a wise choice. I also liked when Jack was involved in that mix trying to break them apart. It would've worked nicely.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I just watched this episode today. It was sad! Melanie was all teary-eyed. The nicest scene of all was when Max asked Bo for a blessing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply