Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Suds Report 7/2 A Newman dies on Y&R!; TVGC
Topic Started: Jul 2 2009, 07:28 PM (5,000 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

scotsgirl
Jul 3 2009, 12:33 PM
what or whom is a zappato?
He's the Newmans' dog.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celine12

Can someone please send that annoying harpy Nina back to wherever she came from. I don't blame Phillip for running away from her.
Edited by celine12, Jul 3 2009, 01:07 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

celine12
Jul 3 2009, 01:06 PM
Can someone please send that annoying harpy Nina back to wherever she came from. I don't blame Phillip for running away from her.
I'd rather she stay in GC for awhile and after she's done exposing Cane then she can start working on getting through to the quad by making them realize how stupid they all look and how idiotic they're acting. She does seem to be the only voice of reason nowadays.

Mason
Member Avatar

Nina's one of the best things about Y&R right now.

Julie Ann
Member Avatar

I am an avid dog lover and have been most of my life. Shame on the writers if the spoilers/spumors are true and they do kill Zapato. I assume that it will be that crazy psycho woman Mary Jane that will kill him.
I definitely won't be watching if this is the case. I can think of a few other characters that I would like to be gone. I really hope the writers don't go this low. This Sucks

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

DrewHamilton
Jul 3 2009, 11:58 AM
If Zapato is the Newman that dies, Bell, Sheffer and Hamner really are getting rid of all of LML's influences on the show to the very last detail. LOL!
I hate to write this but there have been times recently where I felt I was WATCHING LML's Y&R! Enough killing pets and hurting children! Let's start killing off some of the lame storylines such as this art theft fiasco! Years ago, Victor had ANOTHER dog and it died when it ate poison meant for Victor! That dog's name was ALBERT which was also Victor's FATHER'S name! :drunk:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

The thing is, Kevin G. Shmidt who plays Noah, twittered that it was someone close to Noah who dies! That narrows the field considerably!
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jul 3 2009, 02:34 PM.

leah09
Member Avatar

If it weren't for the Nina/Cane/Philip SL, I wouldn't even bother tuning in anymore.

Is it bad of me to wish Nicholas gets killed off?
I am so sick of all this Phick/Shick crapola.

Zapato must be spared!!!

Mason
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 3 2009, 02:34 PM
The thing is, Kevin G. Shmidt who plays Noah, twittered that it was someone close to Noah who dies! That narrows the field considerably!
If only it were Eden.

Julie Ann
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 3 2009, 02:30 PM
DrewHamilton
Jul 3 2009, 11:58 AM
If Zapato is the Newman that dies, Bell, Sheffer and Hamner really are getting rid of all of LML's influences on the show to the very last detail. LOL!
I hate to write this but there have been times recently where I felt I was WATCHING LML's Y&R! Enough killing pets and hurting children! Let's start killing off some of the lame storylines such as this art theft fiasco! Years ago, Victor had ANOTHER dog and it died when it ate poison meant for Victor! That dog's name was ALBERT which was also Victor's FATHER'S name! :drunk:
I agree with you! Some of these storylines are just plain pathetic and the art scheme is ranked right up there! It is just plain sick and pathetic to continue to keep killing children and pets. Is this the only thing that the writers can come up with these days?No wonder the ratings are dropping, and fast. If they keep this shit up, it won't be long before Y&R is right up there with GL-cancelled. :soapbox:

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 3 2009, 03:26 PM
Grandpa Hughes
Jul 3 2009, 02:34 PM
If only it were Eden.
We can only WISH!! Too bad they didn't elope so she could be an "illegal" Newman and the one to go! I don't want any of the others dead although Nick IS a tempting target right about now!

lilacwine
Member Avatar

And the sad thing is that the woman who plays Mary Jo is fantastic.

It would be great for her schemes to go undetected.... have her end up with Jack for a year or so and then unravel more.

It bothers me she's going to go full steam ahead to nutso and be gone. Right now with Adam getting away with everything and Mary Jo.... two many nuts in the can

celine12

Rhi
Jul 3 2009, 01:15 PM
celine12
I'd rather she stay in GC for awhile and after she's done exposing Cane then she can start working on getting through to the quad by making them realize how stupid they all look and how idiotic they're acting. She does seem to be the only voice of reason nowadays.
Ok, she is crucial to the Cane/Phillip story.
But please send her to Jenny Craig and give her a makeover.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

celine12
Jul 3 2009, 05:26 PM
Rhi
Jul 3 2009, 01:15 PM
celine12
Ok, she is crucial to the Cane/Phillip story.
But please send her to Jenny Craig and give her a makeover.
I think she's perfect just the way she is.... :)

The only thing I'd change is the person working in the wardrobe department at Y&R.

speedbump210

"In related news, Bradley Cole (Jeffrey) is said to be thrilled to have left the series early."

Don't worry dearie. We're thrilled too.

speedbump210

And Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper: I love ya both dearly. But when it comes down to seeing you or a GL vet at the end, I choose the vets. Sorry. Unless it's a small crowd-shot cameo.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

speedbump210
Jul 3 2009, 07:44 PM
And Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper: I love ya both dearly. But when it comes down to seeing you or a GL vet at the end, I choose the vets. Sorry. Unless it's a small crowd-shot cameo.
LOL! That was a weird piece of news about them wanting to appear! I thought Susan Flannery would want to appear since she thinks Weeping Wheeler reinvented the er wheel! :unsure:

speedbump210

Grandpa Hughes
Jul 3 2009, 07:51 PM
speedbump210
Jul 3 2009, 07:44 PM
LOL! That was a weird piece of news about them wanting to appear! I thought Susan Flannery would want to appear since she thinks Weeping Wheeler reinvented the er wheel! :unsure:
LMFAO! Give her time. We'll have a real who's who on that finale.

SallySlice
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 3 2009, 01:16 PM
Nina's one of the best things about Y&R right now.
Sure...she's wonderful,
if your into loud mouth bossy bitches.

Poor Phil had to fake his death
to get away from that nag.

Mason
Member Avatar

LoL! Well I love her.

But then, I hate, loathe, and despise Cane, so that probably doesn't hurt.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply