Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of July 6th; Rafe's truth is revealed, but not the whole truth..
Topic Started: Jul 2 2009, 10:11 PM (1,573 Views)
samixxx
Member Avatar

Nicole Dimera
Jul 3 2009, 02:06 AM
Oh lord that does sound similar to Safe storyline. LOL. I do believe that Rafe has a kid out there somewhere.
lol, I have been thinking that either Chad or Mia is Rafe's.

But then I have been dreaming about Marlena........stairs and a pregnancy loss so .............I could just be crazy. lol Did that happen it just sticks out in my head two guys fighting.......?.
Edited by samixxx, Jul 3 2009, 02:48 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

samixxx
Jul 3 2009, 02:45 AM
Nicole Dimera
Oh lord that does sound similar to Safe storyline. LOL. I do believe that Rafe has a kid out there somewhere.

But then I have been dreaming about Marlena........stairs and a pregnancy loss so .............I could just be crazy. lol Did that happen it just sticks out in my head two guys fighting.......?.
Oh, that definitely happened, too. In 2005 when she and Roman came back from the castle, she was pregnant with Roman's baby. Right after she told John, John went downstairs to kill Roman, and when Marlena went to stop him, she got really dizzy, fell down the stairs, lost the baby, and her memory.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 2 2009, 10:34 PM
Ellie
Jul 2 2009, 10:32 PM
I think it's so ironic that some people say that the supercouples were played out, yet Days is redoing the Roman/Marlena story, so far in its entirety, with Sami and Rafe. I think the problem is with the writers and producers, and not the characters.
I think it's all three, LoL.
I think it is all three and the actor who cannot sell ice in the desert. Supercouple?????

Uh no. No way nohow!

And shoving the crap will not make me accept it. From the look of it, summer will be a big waste of time for DOOL viewers.

thanks for posting!
Edited by pspcindy, Jul 3 2009, 10:20 AM.

mesagirl
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jul 2 2009, 10:50 PM
I went back and checked. This is the sixth week in a row the promo has featured Sami. The last promo that did not feature her was for the week of May 25 and was about Philip and Stephanie.
That's nuts... but then again, this is the "Day of Sami's Life" show. Has been for way too long now. Bleck. I have been starting to FF through a lot of the show again lately. :sleep:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

:cheer: Yay! Another SAFE promo! These 2 totally rock! I think this Emily death has something to do with mafia type ppl and that's their revenge, killing ppl Rafe n Ari get close too. I'm thinking they either got away from that family or Rafe got mixed up trying to bust them. Rafe might have mafia blood in him !! :popcorn: Clearly speculation on my part though!

leah09
Member Avatar

Not as bad as last week's (no promo will EVER be..lol) but still extremely snooze-worthy. Why am I supposed to care about Rafe and his past again? :frustration:

Thanks for posting.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

First of all, I'm tired of seeing Sami in every fucking promo. To top it off, what are we learning from this promo? I watched today's Canadian episode where Sami sat on a computer researching Emily. She discovered info that Emily died on their supposed wedding day ... so why do we need a promo with Rafe saying the exact same thing. UGH!

lysie
Member Avatar

Jinxie
Jul 3 2009, 12:34 PM
First of all, I'm tired of seeing Sami in every fucking promo. To top it off, what are we learning from this promo? I watched today's Canadian episode where Sami sat on a computer researching Emily. She discovered info that Emily died on their supposed wedding day ... so why do we need a promo with Rafe saying the exact same thing. UGH!
Well...the promo is for next week, yes? It's not assuming that we've seen the Canadian episode.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kyrai

lysie
Jul 3 2009, 10:13 AM
samixxx
Jul 3 2009, 02:45 AM
Nicole Dimera

Oh, that definitely happened, too. In 2005 when she and Roman came back from the castle, she was pregnant with Roman's baby. Right after she told John, John went downstairs to kill Roman, and when Marlena went to stop him, she got really dizzy, fell down the stairs, lost the baby, and her memory.
Don't leave out that John did get to deck Roman. That's my favorite part! If only Marlena hadn't fallen, I can imagine what a great walloping that could've been. sigh...

Course, not sure I could've handled her carrying Roman's child. Not because I don't like angst and wouldn't have liked them to see them deal with it, but there was the Roman ick factor here.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 2 2009, 10:32 PM
I think it's so ironic that some people say that the supercouples were played out, yet Days is redoing the Roman/Marlena story, so far in its entirety, with Sami and Rafe. I think the problem is with the writers and producers, and not the characters.

And the actors.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Just to give the writers the benefit of the doubt (hahahahaha!!!) and want to write Marlena/Roman part 2, I just cannot, will never buy Sami as Marlena.
There was something classy or mature about Marlena, the way she held herself, her composure, the way I could buy two men fighting to the death over her. The way she loved John or Roman, she sold me on actually LOVING them.
But Sami?
I always think these men must be completely lobotomized for them to even consider a relationship with Sami. She is so crass, so immature and obnoxious...and her total selfishness makes it impossible for her to love anyone other than herself...no matter how many men she tries to fuck them to prove her love.

Sami and Rafe are just vanilla...not an intriguing soap couple, but hey, some people love vanilla.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I HATE SAFE!!!!!!

Ellie

Alligato
Jul 3 2009, 03:22 PM
Just to give the writers the benefit of the doubt (hahahahaha!!!) and want to write Marlena/Roman part 2, I just cannot, will never buy Sami as Marlena.
There was something classy or mature about Marlena, the way she held herself, her composure, the way I could buy two men fighting to the death over her. The way she loved John or Roman, she sold me on actually LOVING them.
But Sami?
I always think these men must be completely lobotomized for them to even consider a relationship with Sami. She is so crass, so immature and obnoxious...and her total selfishness makes it impossible for her to love anyone other than herself...no matter how many men she tries to fuck them to prove her love.

Sami and Rafe are just vanilla...not an intriguing soap couple, but hey, some people love vanilla.
LOVE. THIS. POST. :smile:

daisy132

Quote:

:cheer: Yay! Another SAFE promo! These 2 totally rock! I think this Emily death has something to do with mafia type ppl and that's their revenge, killing ppl Rafe n Ari get close too. I'm thinking they either got away from that family or Rafe got mixed up trying to bust them. Rafe might have mafia blood in him !! :popcorn: Clearly speculation on my part though!

Yup, and he went under cover as an FBI agent so that he could get himself in the witness protection program in order to escape his old lifestyle. :lol:
Edited by daisy132, Jul 3 2009, 10:37 PM.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 2 2009, 11:11 PM
lysie
Jul 2 2009, 11:07 PM
No, but to clarify, since their claim is that they keep running out of story...these characters have children and grandchildren. Their lives shouldn't end when they say "I do."
Got it - couldn't agree more!

Quote:

And you know if Patrick came between Bo and Hope in that assisted living center, she'd end up a 78 year old pregnant with triplets. One of Bo's, one Patricks, and one of EJ and Sami's because all babies are EJ and Sami's. That's obviously not even a real story, and I just got mad at the writers about it.
LOL! Yeah, I can see another Sami pregnancy happening soon. But first, "Emily Hudson" has to return with Rafe's child - for now, let's call her "Barrie".

I think another Sami pregnancy around Christmas would be great! She'll have almost as many kids as Caroline did by then. I can see her having a lil SAFELING! Being that Sami is Catholic it would fit just great! We Catholics usually don't believe in birth control and we love BIG families and that is SAMI all the way!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply