Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soapnet:Promo for wk of July 6th; Spoiler Of This Week & Philip/Stephanie
Topic Started: Jul 3 2009, 08:52 PM (1,375 Views)
LovingDays

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/news/article/days-of-our-lives-sneak-peek-week-of-7609

There Are 2 Promo
First Will talk about what will happen and after you will see a promo of Philip/Stephanie.
Edited by LovingDays, Jul 3 2009, 08:54 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

liverlips123

Thanks for posting

Thank goodness this week philips hair isnt all greasy and slicked back.

LovingDays

i like more this promo than the safe one

BradyDiva06
Member Avatar

I like this promo better then safe also. Thanks for posting

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Goodness, wth did they do to Philip's hair!

LovingDays

i like it

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I can't see any promo, just a photo.

LovingDays

its a right page you will see a video

liverlips123

yeah i agree soap net videos are way better...

Hopefully they leave Philips hair like that all the time.

I was sick of his butt bangs.

And im gonna say that Philip and Stephanie will get back together by september no later than november.

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The only video I saw was a guy talking about the storylines.

liverlips123

Its the one that say "Danger Tears Them Apart"

It automatically plays after they guy talks about the storylines.

PHELLE FOREVER

Wow, reading the comments that the posters on soapnet posted over there....does ANYBODY like Philip/Stephanie as a couple???LMAO.

esp13
Member Avatar

Yes.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

PHELLE FOREVER
Jul 7 2009, 12:16 PM
Wow, reading the comments that the posters on soapnet posted over there....does ANYBODY like Philip/Stephanie as a couple???LMAO.
There were only 17 comments total. Eight of them discussed Philip and Stephanie. Out of those eight, six were negative and two positive. So, although you implied all the comments about Philip and Stephanie were negative, they were not. I am not a Philip and Stephanie fan, but I hardly think that eight comments on an Internet board somehow represent the preferences of a majority of the actual viewing audience. All message boards are unreliable indicators of actual popularity. They represent only a small portion of the audience and only that portion of the audience interested enough to go online and post about the show and/or their favorites. Not to mention the people who create multiple users names to create the impression of bigger fanbases. I'm sure the show knows better than to rely on message boards; they have other resources at their command, including but not limited to mail, phone calls, and surveys to determine which stories and couples are working and which are not.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jul 7 2009, 12:43 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
There were only 17 comments total. Eight of them discussed Philip and Stephanie. Out of those eight, six were negative and two positive. So, although you implied all the comments about Philip and Stephanie were negative, they were not. I am not a Philip and Stephanie fan, but I hardly think that eight comments on an Internet board somehow represent the preferences of a majority of the actual viewing audience. All message boards are unreliable indicators of actual popularity. They represent only a small portion of the audience and only that portion of the audience interested enough to go online and post about the show and/or their favorites. Not to mention the people who create multiple users names to create the impression of bigger fanbases. I'm sure the show knows better than to rely on message boards; they have other resources at their command, including but not limited to mail, phone calls, and surveys to determine which stories and couples are working and which are not.
I can't speak for Phelleforever, but I didn't get the impressions she was making a scientific quantum analysis of aggregations of posts on a board. I took it as a funny lighthearted observation which I think was her intention.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

liverlips123
Jul 4 2009, 06:08 PM
yeah i agree soap net videos are way better...

Hopefully they leave Philips hair like that all the time.

I was sick of his butt bangs.

And im gonna say that Philip and Stephanie will get back together by september no later than november.
philips hair did look different but i dont really like it. but i didnt like his last one either, or slicked back.

i hope that you prediction about them getting back together by september november the latest is correct. hopefully sooner though. it took me a while to find the video but its

http://sn.soapnet.go.com/video/danger-forces-them-apart

a direct site to the movie clip

oldschoolfan

esp13
Jul 7 2009, 12:25 PM
Yes.
I do! :wave:

libra67

oldschoolfan
Jul 7 2009, 06:14 PM
esp13
Jul 7 2009, 12:25 PM
Yes.
I do! :wave:
Yes, I do too :cheer:

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

PHELLE FOREVER
i love them as a couple. but its just my opinion, and not everyone agrees with it.

PHELLE FOREVER

Paxton
Jul 7 2009, 12:43 PM
PHELLE FOREVER
Well, to be honest ,I read the comments the other day when the OP posted the link. When I read the comments all of them WERE negative. If you look on page 2 of the comments, you will see for yourself that ALL of the comments about Philip and Stephanie were about them having no chemistry,etc. And since page 1 are the newer comments,I didn't read them yet, when I posted. I was actually going to post those comments on here the other day, but I had to leave, so I didn't get a chance. That's why I posted about the comments yesterday.As a matter of fact, if you look at the very last post on page 1 of the comments on the soapnet page, you will see that a poster named Barbara said this: Everyone's comments about Phillip & Stephanie were right on..NO chemistry. Love scenes looked awkward and uncomfortable. Phillip's hot...she's done! So see she basically said the same thing I did when she used the phrase "Everyone's comments".
In any case, you say you are not a fan of Philip/Stephanie, but man were you quick to defend them! Just sayin'...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply