Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Any info on Nick Stabile's character?
Topic Started: Jul 4 2009, 08:25 PM (1,764 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

I don't know what is already out there but I do know that the character is a cop and that some of his first scenes are during Daniel's arrest. Do we have a name for this guy?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Whoa, that's surprising! All of the information I've previously seen indicated that he was a mysterious Horton (possibly named Dean) and was the man circling Hope's picture at the Java Cafe.
Edited by jam6242, Jul 4 2009, 09:53 PM.

daysfan
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jul 4 2009, 09:43 PM
Whoa, that's surprising! All of the information I've previously seen indicated that he was a mysterious Horton and was the man circling Hope's picture at the Java Cafe.
I thought so too....unless he's both, if we have both the mysterious new guy and then Stabile around as a permanant character(not sure if he'd stick around, though), then this just means more men.

Not that I dislike Stabile or anything, but this show has been on men in the 20's-30's overload for FAR too long now.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Well, he's a cop. In fact, he is one of the cops that takes Daniel in.

As for the rest of it, it could still be possible that he is the one stalking Hope, right? After all, what better way to get closer to her than the place she works - except I could swear she took a leave of absence.

I'm confuzzled. :drunk:

leah09
Member Avatar

Thanks, OBK. :wub:

You don't happen to know if the new DA is being brought in for Daniel, do you?

jam6242
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 4 2009, 10:04 PM
Well, he's a cop. In fact, he is one of the cops that takes Daniel in.

As for the rest of it, it could still be possible that he is the one stalking Hope, right? After all, what better way to get closer to her than the place she works - except I could swear she took a leave of absence.

I'm confuzzled. :drunk:
Well, it's been a long time since we've seen Bo, Hope, or Roman at the police station. Now another cop is being added? It does make sense that would be the place the stalker got to know Hope. I wonder if the Horton part is true, though?

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

leah09
Jul 4 2009, 10:12 PM

There's a new DA??

Shows you how well I've been paying attention! :drunk:

leah09
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 4 2009, 10:41 PM
leah09
Jul 4 2009, 10:12 PM

There's a new DA??

Shows you how well I've been paying attention! :drunk:
LMAO!!

Do you happen to know the date of the arrest??

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

The arrest is the week of July 20. :wave:

rars

The new DA I believe is suppose to be paid by David leisure....and days might be trying a gay storyline, but I just wouldn't see those two together :rockon:

leah09
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 4 2009, 11:00 PM
The arrest is the week of July 20. :wave:
Thanks again, kitty!! :hug:

I'm going to have a hard time taking David Leisure as the DA seriously..especially after his goofy stint as Y&R's Roger.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

i dont think that the mysterious guy and stablie are the same. cause if stabile was a horton, wouldnt he be hopes cousin??? and the stalker guy said hope was "pretty and rich" and her cousin would most likely know that, and wouldnt call her pretty like he wanted her, unless hes a perv

leah09
Member Avatar

Hmmm...I wonder if Chloe is going to be in a coma at the time of Daniel's arrest.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

leah09
Jul 5 2009, 11:34 AM
Hmmm...I wonder if Chloe is going to be in a coma at the time of Daniel's arrest.
Actually I believe she is.

leah09
Member Avatar

I guess she would have to be out of commission for this SL to have any legs.

Thanks for confirming it, OBK!!

lastDays
Member Avatar

daysfan
Jul 4 2009, 09:52 PM
jam6242
Whoa, that's surprising! All of the information I've previously seen indicated that he was a mysterious Horton and was the man circling Hope's picture at the Java Cafe.
I thought so too....unless he's both, if we have both the mysterious new guy and then Stabile around as a permanant character(not sure if he'd stick around, though), then this just means more men.

Not that I dislike Stabile or anything, but this show has been on men in the 20's-30's overload for FAR too long now.
So true. What do tptb have against women in Salem? Days is in desperate need of women in their 30s.In fact,are there any on right now?I can't think of any :shrug:

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

lastDays
Jul 5 2009, 05:32 PM
daysfan
jam6242

So true. What do tptb have against women in Salem? Days is in desperate need of women in their 30s.In fact,are there any on right now?I can't think of any :shrug:
What about Nicole, Sami, and Arianna...

lastDays
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 5 2009, 06:15 PM
lastDays
daysfan

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
They are all in their 20s

mirabella

lastDays
Jul 8 2009, 09:58 AM
littlemony
lastDays

I don't know about Arianna, but Sami and Nicole are both in their 30's.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

mirabella
Jul 8 2009, 11:18 AM
lastDays
Jul 8 2009, 09:58 AM
littlemony

I don't know about Arianna, but Sami and Nicole are both in their 30's.
Ya I think Nicole and Sami are about 33-35. Arianna was mentioned in a spoiler to be Rafe's "older sister," so I'm thinking she's gotta be around that age as well.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply