Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 20th; *UPDATED 7/18*
Topic Started: Jul 7 2009, 03:09 PM (10,115 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily spoilers

Monday, July 20th
Rafe and Sami plan a picnic; E.J. wants to know what is going on between Stefano and Nicole; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad asks Mia about rehab; Mia starts a journal.

Tuesday, July 21st
Sami has a conversation with Emily's sister; Kate steals Chloe's cell phone; Daniel and Chloe kiss; Stephanie runs into Philip at the hospital; Melanie is torn between Nathan and Philip.

Wednesday, July 22nd
Daniel rushes Chloe to the hospital; Bo finds an incriminating empty bottle at Daniel's apartment; Philip kisses Melanie; Will and Nicole share a nice moment; Nicole asks Chad about Mia.

Thursday, July 23rd
Daniel gives Chloe an antidote; Hope uncovers more information that incriminates Daniel; Stephanie and Nathan bond; Mia tells Will that she and Chad used to date.

Friday, July 24th
Maggie is impressed when Kate pretends to defend Daniel; Hope and Bo question Daniel; Nicole gets upset when she finds Sydney alone; Stephanie accuses Melanie of sleeping with Philip.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Rafe and Sami's picnic doesn't go according to plan; EJ questions Stefano; Will defends Mia to the fullest.

Tuesday
Sami meets Emily's sister; Kate plans for Chloe's demise; Melanie is torn between two men.

Wednesday
Daniel fights to save Chloe; Phillip tries out his charm on Melanie; Nicole and Will share an unexpected moment.

Thursday
Daniel does his best to save Chloe; Melanie refuses to settle for second place; Chad tries to get Mia back.

Friday
Bo and Hope question Daniel about Chloe's poisoning; EJ asks for the truth from Nicole; Philip tells Brady about the Melanie debacle.

**UPDATED 7/8**

SOW Spoilers
Kate tries to destroy Chloe once and for all.

Drunk Phillip makes a move on Melanie.

**UPDATED 7/14**

Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 20th:

Chloe makes a startling confession to Daniel, before she collapses!

Stephanie accuses Melanie of seducing Philip, leading to a cat fight.

Nicole confronts Chad. She lets him know that if Mia has a breakdown, it's on his head.

Sami attempts to question Meredith about Emily Hudson.

EJ dreams about being in bed with Sami.

Bo and Hope question Daniel, who is a suspect in Chloe's poisoning.

Weary of Nicole's erratic behavior, EJ confronts Nicole, demanding the truth.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 7/15**

SOD
- Drunken Philip makes a move on Melanie.
- Mia tells Will that she and Chad used to date.
- Sami realizes Meredith is Emily's sister.

Friday, July 24th: EJ questions Nicole, so she distracts him with sex.

SOW
- Sami attempts to question Meredith about Emily.
- Nicole lies to protect a friend.
- Mia tells Will that she and Chad used to date.
- Stephanie issues a warning to Nathan.

Thursday, July 23rd: EJ demands the truth about Nicole's odd behavior.

**UPDATED 7/18**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 20th
Brady kisses Arianna; Chad probes Will about Mia supposedly going to rehab; Sami and Rafe plan for a picnic; EJ questions Stefano about what's going on between him and Nicole.

Tuesday, July 21st
Sami attempts to question Meredith about Emily; Kate takes Chloe's cell phone; Daniel refuses to leave Salem until he figures out Chloe's medical condition; Stephanie runs into Philip at the hospital; Melanie feels torn between Nathan and Philip.

Wednesday, July 22nd
Chloe makes a confession to Daniel, then she collapses; Nicole confronts Chad, saying that if Mia has a breakdown, it will be on his head; Bo and Hope investigate what happened to Chloe; Philip hits on Melanie; Nicole grieves for her unborn child.

Thursday, July 23rd
Stephanie accuses Melanie of seducing Philip and a fight ensues; Kate pretends to blame herself for what has happened to Chloe; Hope questions Maggie, Kate and Lexie and learns some new info that incriminates Daniel; Mia tells Will she used to date Chad.

Friday, July 24th
Bo and Hope question Daniel as a suspect in Chloe's poisoning; Philip tells Brady about the Melanie debacle; Nicole leaves a message for Mia asking if Chad's backed off about Mia's past; Brady walks in on a fight between Melanie and Stephanie.

Edited by Angie79, Jul 18 2009, 01:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I find it curious that Lucas really has so little to do with the Danloe story. I really can't recall a triangle where one person was such a minimal part of the relationship.

I guess the positive side of this week's spoilers is that the Danloe/Kate tale of stupidity is getting closer to wrapping up and hopefully Lucloe will be done soon. I will try to ignore the horror of Philip kissing Melanie. Not interested in Will/Mia/Chad but that's not new. I always love Nicole so, there's that.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

Mason
Member Avatar

Same shit, different week.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

C'mon DAYS speed the Danloe storyline up, this shit should have been happening back in April/May.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Thanks for posting Angie!

Curious to see what happens with Steph/Phillip/Nathan/Melanie. Melanie has really grown on me.

Excited to see Bo and Hope on screen more.

I LOVE MAGGIE!

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 7 2009, 03:47 PM
Thanks for posting Angie!

Curious to see what happens with Steph/Phillip/Nathan/Melanie. Melanie has really grown on me.

Excited to see Bo and Hope on screen more.

I LOVE MAGGIE!
i actually like melanie now. but i hope she chooses nathan. and i hate it that philip is going after melanie even though he loves steph sooo much and told her he wouldnt lose her. even if hes only after mel to make steph jealous so she will come back to him its still rude and disgusting.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

why is melanie "torn" between Philip or Nathan? We've discussed at lengthy why Phelony sucks but she barely knows Nathan. I thought Nathan and Melanie were going to be properly set up. As in given some time to really be given a proper story but already Melanie has feelings for him?

And after finally getting rid of disgusting Max, we have Philip back to making out with a teenager. I will never forgive Dena for ruining Philip like this.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Tripp
Jul 7 2009, 04:01 PM
why is melanie "torn" between Philip or Nathan? We've discussed at lengthy why Phelony sucks but she barely knows Nathan. I thought Nathan and Melanie were going to be properly set up. As in given some time to really be given a proper story but already Melanie has feelings for him?

And after finally getting rid of disgusting Max, we have Philip back to making out with a teenager. I will never forgive Dena for ruining Philip like this.
I think it actually seems realistic. I like believable storylines.

Alligato
Member Avatar

At least there is a day of Nicole.

Thanks for sharing!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jul 7 2009, 03:20 PM
I find it curious that Lucas really has so little to do with the Danloe story. I really can't recall a triangle where one person was such a minimal part of the relationship.

I guess the positive side of this week's spoilers is that the Danloe/Kate tale of stupidity is getting closer to wrapping up and hopefully Lucloe will be done soon. I will try to ignore the horror of Philip kissing Melanie. Not interested in Will/Mia/Chad but that's not new. I always love Nicole so, there's that.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
You know, Pax, I think this triangle is Chloe/Daniel/Kate, not Chloe/Daniel/Lucas. I don't think Kate would be so hell-bent on revenge if she had never been involved with Daniel. Lucas is just her excuse.

libra67

Tripp
Jul 7 2009, 04:01 PM

My hope is that the torn part is that Melanie actually just revisits her crush of Philip and where it might lead VS starting something fresh and exploring her new crush.

As for as the kiss, I am hoping Philip is drunk.

I really love Philip and Stephanie. I could have used a few less break-up, but they did not bother me as much as some. So I hope this is not the end of them and they will reunite. I think SH have really showed her talents in her recent storylines, so I have my fingers crossed that the writing changes for her we have seen recently continues and she comes out of this a much stronger character.

Even if they completely end Philip and Stephanie. My problem with Phil/Mel is that a war hero, divorced, father and CEO does not date teenagers. I know she is legal but the maturity is not there. I also think what makes Mel fun to watch is the brassy, funny, immaturity. So unless they are willing to turn Philip into Ricky to her Lucy or change Melanie's character drastically I just don't see it being something that would interest me. Its like putting Victor with Caliope(only much younger)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Paxton
Jul 7 2009, 03:20 PM
It's not just the Danloe story he has nothing to do with.

Quote:

Will and Nicole share a nice moment

WTF? First Rafe plays daddy and now Nicole plays mommy?

This kid needs to be hellraising not sharing "nice moments."
Edited by IMissAremid, Jul 7 2009, 05:11 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 7 2009, 03:09 PM
Tuesday, July 21st
Sami has a conversation with Emily's sister; Melanie is torn between Nathan and Philip.

Wednesday, July 22nd
Philip kisses Melanie; Will and Nicole share a nice moment
I'm looking forward to Emily's sister Meredith coming to Salem. The character of Rafe has been a complete bore to me since October, but hopefully, this new mystery gets me to start liking him. I'm intrigued so far.

:puke: to Melanie being torn between Philip and Nathan, as well as the kiss.

What the hell are Nicole and Will sharing nice moments for? Unless Nicole is allowing Will to see Johnny, I can't see why these two would ever be in scenes together, especially nice moment scenes.

Aside from Tuesday and Wednesday, this sounds like a pretty shitty week

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Hearing about Will and Nicole, and Dena's fondness for age inappropriate storylines...makes me nervous.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jul 7 2009, 05:31 PM
Hearing about Will and Nicole, and Dena's fondness for age inappropriate storylines...makes me nervous.
lmao! :drunk:

Looks like there this is yet another week of nothing happening. Is Nicole supposed to be garnering sympathy with all of the 'nice' moments shes racking up? I'm afraid it just won't be enough to cover all of her baby hijinx.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jul 7 2009, 05:31 PM
Oh God! Don't even give them ideas. Although it would be something to see Sami's face when she finds out her enemy slept with her son. :lol:

jane1978

I really like the Phillip/Nathan/Melanie/Stephanie qudrangle setup. Its like classic DAYS. We have two people (Nathan and Stephanie) who seems to be perfect for each other, but of course they will be very reluctant to go beyond friendship (atleast till something really pushes them) because Steph is still hopelessly in love with Phillip and Nathan is intrigued by Melanie. We have Phillip, classic player, who is really hurting because Steph left him, but he is trying to look strong and immediatelly pushes into a relationship with Mel, the girl Steph hates (or atleast used to hate) most. And finally we have Melanie who has finally a chance to fulfill all her dreams and get involved with an older, rich, handsome guy who can provide her with everything she ever wanted, but she is unsure because deep down she knows Phillip is still in love with Steph and she starts to feel maybe in time there could develop something really beautifull and honest between her and Nathan.

This is setup JER would play for years. There are tons of story possibilities, all kind of complications and even the ultimate payoffs. Im not surprised Corday said this will be one of the fall stories this year. Written well, it could get really interesting.

oldschoolfan

Angie79
Jul 7 2009, 03:09 PM
Daily spoilers

Monday, July 20th
Rafe and Sami plan a picnic; E.J. wants to know what is going on between Stefano and Nicole; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad asks Mia about rehab; Mia starts a journal.

Tuesday, July 21st
Sami has a conversation with Emily's sister; Kate steals Chloe's cell phone; Daniel and Chloe kiss; Stephanie runs into Philip at the hospital; Melanie is torn between Nathan and Philip.

Wednesday, July 22nd
Daniel rushes Chloe to the hospital; Bo finds an incriminating empty bottle at Daniel's apartment; Philip kisses Melanie; Will and Nicole share a nice moment; Nicole asks Chad about Mia.

Thursday, July 23rd
Daniel gives Chloe an antidote; Hope uncovers more information that incriminates Daniel; Stephanie and Nathan bond; Mia tells Will that she and Chad used to date.

Friday, July 24th
Maggie is impressed when Kate pretends to defend Daniel; Hope and Bo question Daniel; Nicole gets upset when she finds Sydney alone; Stephanie accuses Melanie of sleeping with Philip.
Is Mia writing in a journal the setup that will reveal the truth about Sami's baby? Hmm.

Don't do it Philip, stay away from Melanie. I hope Melanie realizes that boat has sailed and stays away from Philip, but if it makes Stephanie jealous, I'm OK with it.

Red Mist
Member Avatar

These spoilers sound just like the ones for the week before...Nothing new here.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Wow.Who gives a rat's butt about Mia's starting a diary? :thumbsdown:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply