Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Chloe Collapses!; July 21st issue; Article Summary
Topic Started: Jul 8 2009, 11:03 AM (2,023 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD features an interview with Shawn Christian.

This week, Daniel confides in Brady about his relationship with Chloe. Shawn Christian explains that Daniel and Brady have had casual conversations in the past, but "Brady is one of those people who understands Chloe because he was married to her." Daniel talks to Brady and tells Brady that he can't stop thinking about Chloe.

After Daniel's talk with Brady, Daniel wants to have a conversation with Chloe as well, but Chloe doesn't want to talk to him because she thinks he's moved on with someone else.

Then, at the Home & Hearth taping, Chloe eats more food that has been poisoned by Kate, and Chloe ends up in the hospital. Meanwhile, because Chloe refuses to talk to him, Daniel decides to leave Salem and resigns at the hospital. But then when he finds out that Chloe is sick, he changes his mind and decides to stay.

While Chloe has a fever, she asks Lexie to please keep Daniel away from her. This makes Lexie suspicious. Then, Lexie hears Chloe say "No Daniel, no." SOD says that this "puts Doc Jonas right where Kate wants him..."

[Note: Unfortunately we won't be able to get SOW until later today. This is the only Days story article in SOD this week.]

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I wonder what the point of the Daniel/Brady conversation is. I suppose Brady will either not believe that Daniel could have poisoned Chloe and do his own investigation or Brady will also be suspicious that this was a one-sided obsession and that Daniel did poison her. I think the second is less likely only because it seems to me like Brady already realized that Chloe and Daniel had something going from prior talks, but nothing's easier to change on this show than history.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

She collapses again? Her collapsing is getting as repetitive as Philip and Stephanie breaking up.

lastDays
Member Avatar

So no one will believe Daniel except for those closest to family (Brady,Victor) Doesn't look like Daniel will be allowed to be on staff at the hospital if Lexie suspects he poisoned CHloe.I'm glad this story has picked up speed :cheers:

marisol40

Quote:

She collapses again? Her collapsing is getting as repetitive as Philip and Stephanie breaking up.

I was thinking the same thing Drew. At this point they should be checking Miss Thing out for a brain tumor.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Thanks for the summary. I am really getting tired of Kate. It seems as if the writers don't know what to do with her so they have her with one foot nailed to the floor going around in circles. She is a female Stefano in that she has never paid for the things she has done but this is getting beyond belief not to mention boring. Kate needs a man or something to occupy her time besides destroying her children's lives. TPTB need to give us a flipping break.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

doolcrazy
Jul 8 2009, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the summary. I am really getting tired of Kate. It seems as if the writers don't know what to do with her so they have her with one foot nailed to the floor going around in circles. She is a female Stefano in that she has never paid for the things she has done but this is getting beyond belief not to mention boring. Kate needs a man or something to occupy her time besides destroying her children's lives. TPTB need to give us a flipping break.
ITA. I am so sick of Kate and her shenanigans. She is officially bored me to tears. Sometimes I feel like just fast forwarding through her scenes. You know nothing important is going to happen since they have been dragging this out so damn long. I bet you this won't come to a head until November.Posted Image

Mason

So fucking stupid.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Whatever. Just get it overwith already, please.

Thanks for posting, though. :D

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Okay,,so she got out,of the hospital??Does Kate re-poison her??Damn this show sucks...its the same repetive crap over and over..that happens when your writer cannot write!!Complete and utter nonsense

Ellie

EjsGaGirl
Jul 8 2009, 03:54 PM
Okay,,so she got out,of the hospital??Does Kate re-poison her??Damn this show sucks...its the same repetive crap over and over..that happens when your writer cannot write!!Complete and utter nonsense
I know, right? I should have just saved myself some time and put up last week's article.

Faye

*yawn* This poisoning thing is just ridiculous! Maybe they should just put Kate to some place for mentally ill people and then send Daniel to some other hospital, which would NOT be in Salem!!??

ibeshy

:sleep: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

The only way this whole S/L would be worthwhile is if Kate finally got caught for what she has done and has to serve time for it. Perhaps they could give her the lethal injection intended for Sami way back when...since they like to recycle S/L's...that would be funny.

I do like Chloe and Daniel together. I don't think Daniel is that bad and Chloe doesn't whine so much with him as she does Lucas. When is Lucas ever going to get his memory back???????

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

daniel and chloe are so freaking stupid. i mean, neither of them have been tipped off by kate's comments, like 'these treats are to die for' and the like????? i mean kate has made it glaringly obvious that she is trying to poison chloe. the scenes with the apple were cringeworthy. we even had daniel say the other day that chloe took a bite of an apple and then collapsed. you would think that coupled with kate's bizarre behavior would send up some red flags.

anyway, i wonder if maggie will be one of the ones to figure out what is going on. i noticed she was in the background possibly listening in when kate had a lot of her 'asides' yesterday about killing chloe.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

luvpumpkns
Jul 9 2009, 07:51 AM
daniel and chloe are so freaking stupid. i mean, neither of them have been tipped off by kate's comments, like 'these treats are to die for' and the like????? i mean kate has made it glaringly obvious that she is trying to poison chloe. the scenes with the apple were cringeworthy. we even had daniel say the other day that chloe took a bite of an apple and then collapsed. you would think that coupled with kate's bizarre behavior would send up some red flags.

anyway, i wonder if maggie will be one of the ones to figure out what is going on. i noticed she was in the background possibly listening in when kate had a lot of her 'asides' yesterday about killing chloe.
I really hope someone figures it out. They've turned Kate into a complete nut. She's worse than Nick was when he was "torturing" Melanie.

Chloe should have just told Lucas. Then we'd actually have something worth watching.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Kate should never get caught- I think the show needs a strong female villain, and she could fit that. She should, however, move on to more worthwhile targets- Stefano and, depending on how this Daniel thing plays out, Victor.

Chloe, however, should die, and Daniel should permanently resign from the hospital.

On the bright side- Lexie gets to play doctor again, even though the woman couldn't distinguish dead from alive back in the day. Love that.

Beth
Member Avatar

Kate's always been a nut.

koos

Kate was bankrupt as a character as far back as 1999. Good grief, why are they still writing the same stuff for her?

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Beth
Jul 9 2009, 03:18 PM
Kate's always been a nut.
I agree, but I think this storyline takes the fruitcake.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply