Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:Sami Grows Suspicious of Rafe
Topic Started: Jul 8 2009, 05:45 PM (3,092 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

EJ and the mysterious Meredith question Sami's faith in Rafe this week.

"At this point, Sami isn't really listening to what EJ has to say. Obviously, with all that's gone on between them, she doesn't trust his judgement," says Alison Sweeney.

EJ stirs the pot when he freaks out over Sami's decision to move in Rafe and asks how well she knows him. "Sami defends Rafe to EJ. If anything, the fact that EJ doesn't like Rafe just encourages Sami."

Despite EJ's misgivings, he agrees to drop the custody battle for Johnny. "Sami is overjoyed," says AS. "Her No. 1 concern is Johnny and how this would affect him."

Sami returns home and plans to share the good news with Rafe, who has just burned the newspaper clipping about Emily's death. They start unpacking Rafe's things when Sami finds a ring. "Sami finds the ring, and she does think it is for her, but only for an instant," explains AS. "As soon as she sees Rafe's face, she realizes it was Emily's." Rafe claims that Emily is in the past and goes on to prove it by sweeping Sami up and carrying her into the bedroom.

Later, Sami goes to the park to pick up Johnny from EJ. She ends up bumping into Nicole and thanks her for convincing EJ to drop the custody battle. A guilty Nicole accidentally admits they both lost baby girls, but covers by talking about Sydney's near-death experience.

"Sami is facing a world without her daughter, and the loss of Grace is never far from her thoughts," notes Sweeney. "That distracts her from paying attention to any clues to Nicole's inner turmoil, and opens her up to the idea of having a truce with Nicole. Sami's priorities are very different now."

Later, Rafe sends Sami to set up a picnic for the two of them at a secret place. When she arrives she sees a distraught Meredith. "Sami approaches Meredith to find out why a woman is sobbing in the woods," says AS.

Meredith calls out the name 'Emily' and "obviously, the name Emily means something to Sami, but it isn't until Meredith reveals more information that it hits her. It's the same Emily that Rafe was engaged to, says Sweeney. "Meredith reveals that she hates Emily's ex."

When Rafe shows up, Sami gives him the opportunity to tell her that he has been to this place before, as Sami found out from Meredith. He doesn't say anything and makes Sami suspicious. She is definitely aware and concerned about the Rafe and Emily story and wondering what he is keeping from her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jul 8 2009, 05:45 PM
Despite EJ's misgivings, he agrees to drop the custody battle for Johnny. "Sami is overjoyed," says AS. "Her No. 1 concern is Johnny and how this would affect him."

I'm glad she clarified. I thought Sami's No. 1 concern was banging Rafe. It certainly isn't grieving over Grace (who?).

Thanks for posting, Angie!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Jul 8 2009, 05:49 PM
Angie79

I'm glad she clarified. I thought Sami's No. 1 concern was banging Rafe. It certainly isn't grieving over Grace (who?).

Oh man...as much as I hate to agree with you on this, you're absolutely right.

What in the hell are they doing to Sami? How can they make her so completely shallow, clueless and self absorbed all at the same time? I know there are those who will say she's always been that way - and back when she was a bad ass I would agree, but at least she was fun then. This version just makes me want to smack her back to her senses. :headbang:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Paxton
Jul 8 2009, 05:49 PM
Angie79

I agree...I thought getting her freak on,with the loser ex-fbi dude was the important thing right now???Alas..I just do not give a damn about anything to do with that boring ass Rafe!!! :sleep:

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Angie79
Sami returns home and plans to share the good news with Rafe, who has just burned the newspaper clipping about Emily's death. They start unpacking Rafe's things when Sami finds a ring. "Sami finds the ring, and she does think it is for her, but only for an instant," explains AS. "As soon as she sees Rafe's face, she realizes it was Emily's." Rafe claims that Emily is in the past and goes on to prove it by sweeping Sami up and carrying her into the bedroom.
Of course he sweeps her up and takes her to the bedroom, because as we all know Rafe's dick has magical powers that Sami finds more seducing then anything else in her life right now.

Thanks for the summary Angie!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Quote:

"Meredith reveals that she hates Emily's ex."

I understand where she's coming from.

Thanks for posting Angie. :)

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

mbdimera
Jul 8 2009, 06:37 PM
Quote:

"Meredith reveals that she hates Emily's ex."

I understand where she's coming from.

:laugh:

Yeah this is lame. We all know Emily's death isn't really Rafe's fault. Ugh this story is so dumb. If they wanted to give Sami and Rafe angst maybe they could have used the dead baby they gave these two to grieve over for a couple episodes instead of inventing this faceless character we know nothing about.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Rhi
Jul 8 2009, 06:12 PM
Angie79
Of course he sweeps her up and takes her to the bedroom, because as we all know Rafe's dick has magical powers that Sami finds more seducing then anything else in her life right now.

Great point, Rhi.
Rafe's magical dick explains alot.

I want to like this story as none of the other stories are really doing anything for me right now, but I just don't see anything good coming out about Emily or Meredeth. I mean, they brought in a nobody - Arianna - for Rafe, and now Emily and Meredeth?
Can you just imagine how awesome a story could be if they just wouldn't have written in Sami being pregnant? I almost wish for Lucas to get back involved with Sami just to not have to deal with Rafe and his harem.

I guess the only surprising factor would be Rafe accidentally killing Meredeth while she was pregnant with his kid...and his guilt could be making him act like this. Even then, its been two years, he should be getting over it.

I don't know. I guess I'll give this a chance.
Can I get some more Nicole and EJ?

Nicole Walker

.I'm gonna guess how this may go. Sami will get suspicious and start digging more, Sami will think Rafe killed Emily with EJ and Meredith trying to make Sami doubt Rafe and we'll find out that Rafe didn't kill Emily. We also find out that Emily is alive and will come to Salem with no memory of Rafe and that will create more drama for Safe. Now let's see if i'm half right. LOL.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jul 8 2009, 11:19 PM.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Rhi
Jul 8 2009, 06:12 PM
Angie79

"Never underestimate the power of the pickle". :P

Oh, and this story sounds dumb.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Thanks for posting this Angie.

I am so over Safe. I hope something actually comes out of this.

I bet Stefano has something to do with Meridith returning.

mirabella

littlemony
Jul 9 2009, 12:19 PM
Thanks for posting this Angie.

I am so over Safe. I hope something actually comes out of this.

I bet Stefano has something to do with Meridith returning.
Of course Stefano brings Meredith back to Salem to cause trouble. He is manipulating things because as he told Nicole yesterday, there are two ways to handle a problem, kill the person or make their life not worth living. I guess he decided not to kill Rafe.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I really thought they should have named this couple RAMI cuz that what they've been trying to do with them down our throats :drunk:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

You'd think that for all the conniving, scheming years Sami has under her belt she would have had been all over finding out about the guy as soon as she could. It is funny that she is just now suspicious; I mean who doesn't trust a complete stranger to adop their kids?

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jul 9 2009, 05:39 PM
You'd think that for all the conniving, scheming years Sami has under her belt she would have had been all over finding out about the guy as soon as she could. It is funny that she is just now suspicious; I mean who doesn't trust a complete stranger to adop their kids?
Well she knew Rafe better than she did EJ when they hooked up the first time, I mean for God sakes he was a Dimera and she didn't know it. SAFE angst means good times r a comin'! Especially with Steffy in the mix b/c if he comes after you it can only spell one thing...POWERCOUPLE! GO SAFE!

mirabella

Thanks for posting, Angie. I am looking forward to this storyline and it will interesting to finally know the whole truth.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

tiffany8053
Jul 9 2009, 10:00 PM
mer4santo
Jul 9 2009, 05:39 PM
Well she knew Rafe better than she did EJ when they hooked up the first time, I mean for God sakes he was a Dimera and she didn't know it. SAFE angst means good times r a comin'! Especially with Steffy in the mix b/c if he comes after you it can only spell one thing...POWERCOUPLE! GO SAFE!
ummm, yea, definitely. Go Safe.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Y'know...I wish they'd have swapped the Nicole and Sami roles if Stefano has to be involved somehow. Sami would be much better as the Dimera queen, imho, and Zucker could better pull off residual guilt/sorrow about the death of a child.

As it is- their (the Sami/Nicole) relationship is what I'll be interested to see develop. The Rafe/Sami stuff- whatever. I guess I give kudos for them not writing another story where Sami has the secret.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tiffany8053
Jul 9 2009, 10:00 PM
Especially with Steffy in the mix b/c if he comes after you it can only spell one thing...POWERCOUPLE! GO SAFE!
Really? Because from where I'm sitting all I see is Stefano moving the chess pieces around to make sure that EJ doesn't find out he shares another child with Sami. He's all about keeping EJami apart.

So if your assessment about Stefano's involvement is correct...awesome. :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

sami should really be the last person to poke around in rafe's personal life. i know both characters have said that rafe knows 'everything' about sami, but that's bullshit. unless her past has been erased like ej's was(which is highly likely, come to think of it), she's got some filthy skeletons in her closet--ones that emily and whatever rafe did to her can't hold a candle to.
Edited by luvpumpkns, Jul 10 2009, 07:21 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply