Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOW:A Closer look:Justin; added spoiler pic 8/4
Topic Started: Jul 8 2009, 06:15 PM (3,366 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

I, too, am so exicted for Wally's return. I'm with you, lene, I hope that Judi will return too!! There's such great story there and I hope that TPTB see that too!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I love me some Wally Kurth and Justin! Glad to see him back and laughing hysterically that he is a construction contractor turned lawyer. Cool, maybe I should do that too.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

That pic is awesome!

Wally looks great! Hasn't changed a bit.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Wally Kurth is still a hunk. He/Adrienne were definitely some of my favorites back in the day. Too bad ATWT snatched Judi Evans and killed a Justin/Adrienne reunion. That would have been ratings gold.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Woohoo! Wally looks wonderful. Still HAWT too. :) I can't wait to see him back in Salem this week. :) Welcome home Justin. :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply