Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of July 13th; An unholy truce leads to an unlikely alliance.
Topic Started: Jul 10 2009, 04:44 PM (1,607 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

liverlips123

Again another Promo of Sami...

Sindacco
Member Avatar

The promos feature the same characters week after week, the storylines being promoted SUCK! The promos themself SUCK!

THIS IS INSANE!

Mason
Member Avatar

I'm just thankful this one had nothing to do with Rafe.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I can't see Sami and Nicole looking past all their history. I'm not a big fan of this promo, but I do wanna see this scene. I'm waiting for EJ to walk up behind Nicole and say "the hell you will" lol

alyciarashea
Member Avatar

tried of seeing Sam Promos, ready for Danloe!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

And the Sami show continues.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

this promo kinda sucks. lets get better ones that will actually get more people to want to watch. this promo doesnt make me want to watch next week, but i do cause i love this show

aimees76
Member Avatar

Well, I do love Sami/Nicole ... but them being "friends", idk ...

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Wow, can't wait for Sami to realize she called a truce with the Devil....

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Oh, so Nicole and Sami are going to become friends making the reveal, whenever that actually does happen, all the more juicy.

mirabella

DrewHamilton
Jul 11 2009, 11:16 AM
Oh, so Nicole and Sami are going to become friends making the reveal, whenever that actually does happen, all the more juicy.
Yes, you are right about that. Can't wait to see this unfold.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

DrewHamilton
very, very, very good point. Oh Sami.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

I am tired of EJ being clueless. Of all the skills he learned from Stephano, why doesn't he see through Nicole enough to investigate secretly on his own? He has his mafia kidnapping skills, but I give him an F for being blind. He should see this coming from a mile away. "I lost a child, too blah, blah, blah." I think the writers will miss a great opportunity in recovering EJ's rep for being on top of things. And again, let Will play nice, Rafe be cordial, and Sami play truce. All the more interesting when they cuss Nicole for being a manipulative, scheming psycho bitch. I hope Stephano lasts forever, but if he ever does retire, Nicole would be an excellent replacement. She can become some powerful sexy biddy that thinks she is doing everything for love, but screwing with everyone's lives instead (Remember when she felt consoled and justified when Stephano told her she did the right thing?). She even can keep her last name, to boot! What do you think of that wild scenario.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

mirabella
Jul 11 2009, 11:46 AM
DrewHamilton
Yes, you are right about that. Can't wait to see this unfold.
I dunno if EJ is gonna let this friendship proceed. I imagine he will threaten Nicole to stay away from Sami, aside from being slightly civil for Johnny's sake. Nicole and Sami would definitely made good friends though, they are very much alike.

lastDays
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jul 10 2009, 07:55 PM
Ain't that the truth :drunk: They should rename this show Days of Our Sami
Edited by lastDays, Jul 12 2009, 11:49 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

lastDays
Jul 12 2009, 11:48 AM
BalscoFan5
Jul 10 2009, 07:55 PM
Ain't that the truth :drunk: They should rename this show Days of Our Sami
They could just call it "Samantha" and replace the hourglass with a Sweeney turning to face the camera from different angles. Sort of like the OLTL opening, but really focused.

I think it's a good way to go, actually. Because, y'know- "Days" was then, this is now.

As far as the story- the reveal is going to suck, especially if Nicole disappears right after for the actress's maternity leave. The characters should totally be friends though. Or lovers- capture those Otalia fans as GL draws to a close.

lene
Member Avatar

Posted Image

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

^ I really how far this friendship will go.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Nicole's going to think she has the world on a string before her world blows up in her face.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply