Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kevin Spirtas returning for 3 day guest stint!; updated with airdates
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 02:50 PM (2,358 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I hope he's taking Chloe with him, not just curing her and leaving her behind.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Hmm,,an actor that can actually ACT!!What a concept!!!Must be why we only get him a few days..would not want to show up the ones,that cannot act if their life depended on it..I enjoy him,too bad its not longer

King
Member Avatar

Awesome! Love Spirtas.

It'll be good to see him on our screens if only for a few days.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Well, this makes all this somewhat tolerable.

I'm looking forward to the legal issues with Daniel and now Craig's visit but I do hope this crap ends before summer is over.

Mackie

Craig is one of those characters that I think is essential for a good soap opera. A good solid SUPPORTING character portrayed by an excellent actor. Not every character needs to drive a story of their own and I think one of the big mistakes that Days has made is bringing too many characters front and centre with their own storylines. We need interesting, colourful support players.

Ellie

Mackie
Jul 15 2009, 01:50 PM
Craig is one of those characters that I think is essential for a good soap opera. A good solid SUPPORTING character portrayed by an excellent actor. Not every character needs to drive a story of their own and I think one of the big mistakes that Days has made is bringing too many characters front and centre with their own storylines. We need interesting, colourful support players.
I agree. I was actually telling a friend yesterday that Craig will be on, and she said the same thing, that while Craig and Nancy weren't a leading couple, they were a very strong and interesting supporting couple. That idea has been completely lost from the show at this point.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 15 2009, 01:56 PM
Mackie
Jul 15 2009, 01:50 PM
I agree. I was actually telling a friend yesterday that Craig will be on, and she said the same thing, that while Craig and Nancy weren't a leading couple, they were a very strong and interesting supporting couple. That idea has been completely lost from the show at this point.

I agree completely..I adored Craig and Nancy...and they are needed,or at least he is in the sea of models that cannot act worth a damn!!!

Bradyclan

Yay! love me some Craig wesley. the only thing im looking forward to from this horrible storyline.

Sariah
Member Avatar

I loved Nancy and Craig - I might tune in just to see Kevin Spirtas.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

now is the 3 days in our time or days time, cause 3 days in days time is like over a week sometimes.

paul89

ytumbler8
Jul 16 2009, 02:09 PM
now is the 3 days in our time or days time, cause 3 days in days time is like over a week sometimes.
thats very true ....

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

From SOD:

Kevin Spirtas: Look for a comatose Chloe's dad, last seen in 2005, to make a brief return trip to Salem. Slated for a three episode run, he first airs August 28th and will last air on September 3rd.

lysie
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 22 2009, 05:48 PM
From SOD:

Kevin Spirtas: Look for a comatose Chloe's dad, last seen in 2005, to make a brief return trip to Salem. Slated for a three episode run, he first airs August 28th and will last air on September 3rd.
Oh my gosh! Brady and Chloe got married in 2005?! Where does the time go?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

lysie
Jul 22 2009, 06:09 PM
Angie79
Jul 22 2009, 05:48 PM
From SOD:

Oh my gosh! Brady and Chloe got married in 2005?! Where does the time go?
I think the time went by a lot quicker when they were off air :laugh:

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Can't wait to see Craig.

lene
Member Avatar

3 days is not enough..........:(

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

He's not on until August 28?! How long is the story going to be dragged out.

LiZa
Member Avatar

Does anyone know if Chloe is leaving? Is her dad taking her back to New York with him, alive in a coma or dead?

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Yay. I wish Patrika could of returned too. I loved Craig & Nancy.

Ellie

LiZa
Jul 23 2009, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know if Chloe is leaving? Is her dad taking her back to New York with him, alive in a coma or dead?
Nadia has tweeted multiple times that she's not leaving, and she's said in the past few days that she's taping scenes in her hospital gown.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply