Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kevin Spirtas returning for 3 day guest stint!; updated with airdates
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 02:50 PM (2,442 Views)
LiZa
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jul 23 2009, 10:55 PM
LiZa
Jul 23 2009, 02:10 PM
Does anyone know if Chloe is leaving? Is her dad taking her back to New York with him, alive in a coma or dead?
Nadia has tweeted multiple times that she's not leaving, and she's said in the past few days that she's taping scenes in her hospital gown.

Thanks Ellie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ana75
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 22 2009, 05:48 PM
From SOD:

Kevin Spirtas: Look for a comatose Chloe's dad, last seen in 2005, to make a brief return trip to Salem. Slated for a three episode run, he first airs August 28th and will last air on September 3rd.
So sad that's only for just a short amount of time. :(

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

I'm really bummed that it's only 3 episodes too. I really wish it was Craig AND Nancy. They were great together. Plus Chloe should have both of her parents there.

I'm not a Chloe hater, so I really hope she's not going anywhere.

Keith
Member Avatar

Not surprised, but can't really get excited about this.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply