Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 27th; *UPDATED 7/26*
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM (10,144 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 27th
Daniel tries to direct Hope and Bo's suspicions towards Kate; Kate urges Chloe to die; Sami tracks down Meredith; E.J. has a shocking dream; Stephanie apologizes to Philip; Melanie agrees to another date with Nathan.

Tuesday, July 28th
Daniel is questioned; Lexie doesn't know if Chloe will come out of the coma; Victor becomes suspicious of Kate; Sami asks Meredith questions about Emily; Rafe asks Roman why he wants to see Sami.

Wednesday, July 29th
Victor threatens Kate; Lucas is stunned when he finds out what has happened to Chloe; Daniel is arrested; Lexie and Abe plan a date; Rafe makes a revelation.

Thursday, July 30th
Rafe is unsettled when he finds out that Sami met with Emily's sister; E.J. continues to be disturbed by his dream about Sami and Sydney; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad is determined to reconnect with Mia.

Friday, July 31st
Chloe's condition devastates Nicole; Will is manipulated by Kate; Lucas confronts Daniel; Stefano gets Meredith to talk about her sister's death; Rafe tells Sami about his visit to Meredith.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Daniel is brought to the police station in handcuffs, but Bo's gut feeling tells him Daniel is innocent.

Tuesday
Victor continues to threaten Kate, until Lucas shows up; Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him.

Wednesday
Sami and Rafe reconcile; EJ remains disturbed about his dream.

Thursday
Nicole visits Chloe in the hospital; Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe.

Friday
Lucas continues his confrontation with Daniel; Brady and Nicole bond over Chloe.

**UPDATED 7/15**

SOW Spoilers

- Kate faces Victor's suspicions.
- Lucas receives disturbing news.
- Chad wants to reconnect with Mia.
- Sami urges Rafe to open up.

**UPDATED 7/17**

National Enquirer Spoilers

Nicole confesses her sins to an unconscious Chloe.

Brady tells his feelings to Arianna and kisses her.

Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe.

**UPDATED 7/21**

Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 27:

EJ becomes upset by Nicole's erratic behavior and demands to know the truth!

Victor threatens to call out Kate, right in front of Lucas.

Chat tells Mia that he's not there just for the summer. He's staying!

Rafe admits to Sami that Emily was killed when he crashed their car on their wedding day.

Nicole confesses all of her sins to a comatose Chloe.

Thursday July 30:
Brady makes his feelings clear for Arianna and gives her a kiss.

Friday July 31:
Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**Updated 7/22**

Romance N Port Charles Spoilers
Via E-Mail/Yahoo

MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
DAYS -- DANIEL IS ARRESTED --
Daniel is brought to the police station
in handcuffs. Bo begins to suspect that Daniel is actually innocent.
E.J. demands the truth from Nicole about Nicole's erratic behavior.
Daniel is questioned. Lexie explains that she does NOT know if Chloe
will come out of the coma; Victor becomes suspicious of Kate; Sami asks
Meredith questions about Emily; Rafe asks Roman why he wants to see Sami.

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
DAYS -- VICTOR THREATENS KATE --
Victor continues to threaten Kate,
until Lucas turns up. Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him. Lucas is
stunned when he learns what has happened to Chloe; Daniel is officially
charged; Lexie and Abe plan a date; Rafe makes a revelation.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
DAYS -- SAMI AND RAFE RECONCILE --
Sami and Rafe call a truce. E.J.
remains disturbed about his dream. Rafe is unsettled when he learns
that Sami met with Emily's sister; E.J. continues to be disturbed by his
dream about Sami and Sydney; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad is determined to
reconnect with Mia.

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
DAYS -- NICOLE VISITS CHLOE --
Nicole visits Chloe in the hospital.
Lucas confronts Daniel about Daniel's affair with Chloe. Chloe's
condition shocks Nicole; Will is manipulated by Kate; Lucas confronts
Daniel; Stefano gets Meredith to talk about her sister's death; Rafe tells
Sami about his visit to Meredith.

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
DAYS -- LUCAS AND DANIEL CLASH --
Lucas continues his confrontation
with Daniel. Brady and Nicole's bond grows through their mutual concern
for Chloe. Lucas believes that Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole
and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when Sami learns about Chloe's
condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009 -- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
DAYS --
Kate faces Victor's suspicions. Lucas receives disturbing news.
Chad tries to reconnect with Mia. Sami urges Rafe to open up. Nicole
confesses her misdeeds to an unconscious Chloe. Brady admits his feelings
to Arianna - then kisses her. Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair
with Chloe.

**UPDATED 7/26**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 27th
Bo wants to bring in Daniel to make an official statement; Sami tracks down Meredith at the Salem Inn; EJ accuses Nicole of keeping secrets; Stephanie apologizes to Philip; Melanie agrees to a do-over date with Nathan.

Tuesday, July 28th
Daniel is brought to the police station in handcuffs; Lexie gets test results back on Chloe, and the news isn't good; Kate faces suspicion from Victor; Sami questions Meredith about Emily; and Roman cautions Rafe about Sami.

Wednesday, July 29th
Victor threatens to call out Kate in front of Lucas; Rafe tells Sami that Emily was killed when he crashed their car on their wedding day; Daniel is arrested and processed; Abe and Lexie make plans for a date.

Thursday, July 30th
Brady makes his feelings for Arianna very clear and kisses her; Chad tells Mia he's staying in Salem; EJ remains disturbed about a dream he had involving Sami and Sydney; Rafe goes to see Meredith.

Friday, July 31st
Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe; Nicole confesses her sins to an unconscious Chloe; Will finds out from Kate that Daniel supposedly tried to kill Chloe; and Rafe tells Sami that he still feels guilty about Emily.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LovingDays

wowowowoowow what a great week lexie & abe are back fianlly but we need bope now.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM
Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 27th
Daniel is questioned; Lexie doesn't know if Chloe will come out of the coma; Victor becomes suspicious of Kate; Sami asks Meredith questions about Emily; Rafe asks Roman why he wants to see Sami.

Tuesday, July 28th
Victor threatens Kate; Lucas is stunned when he finds out what has happened to Chloe; Daniel is arrested; Lexie and Abe plan a date; Rafe makes a revelation.

Wednesday, July 29th
Rafe is unsettled when he finds out that Sami met with Emily's sister; E.J. continues to be disturbed by his dream about Sami and Sydney; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad is determined to reconnect with Mia.

Thursday, July 30th
Chloe's condition devastates Nicole; Will is manipulated by Kate; Lucas confronts Daniel; Stefano gets Meredith to talk about her sister's death; Rafe tells Sami about his visit to Meredith.

Friday, July 31st
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.
Why would Sami be upset over Chloe, I thought she didn't like her?

Wonder why Victor is threatening Kate.

Can't wait to see EJ's dream.

Sounds like a great week, I'm really looking forward to it. Days is finally getting back on track.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

lastDays
Member Avatar

These are pretty good.Lots of action coming up.Poor doofus Lucas (Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate) :drunk:

lastDays
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 14 2009, 03:20 PM
Angie79
Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 27th

Tuesday, July 28th

Wednesday, July 29th

Thursday, July 30th

Friday, July 31st
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.
Why would Sami be upset over Chloe, I thought she didn't like her?

Wonder why Victor is threatening Kate.

Can't wait to see EJ's dream.

Sounds like a great week, I'm really looking forward to it. Days is finally getting back on track.

I thinks its because of Daniel's troubles

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie! Looks like an exciting week!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Quote:

Lexie and Abe plan a date

Give them a real storyline for fuck's sake!

Quote:

Rafe asks Roman why he wants to see Sami.
Rafe makes a revelation.
Rafe is unsettled when he finds out that Sami met with Emily's sister
Rafe tells Sami about his visit to Meredith.
Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT RAFE??!!! He has been on less than a year and he is dominating the screentime and involved in a frontburner storyline. AND he's played by one of the shittiest actors I have ever seen who not only sucks at acting but also sound like a retard when he speaks.

Quote:

Stefano gets Meredith to talk about her sister's death
Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.

How sad is it that Stefano has been reduced to a Rafe-prop? I mean he has been a prop for EJ most of the time since he came back in 2007 but that's more understandable even if I hate it. But Rafeal-fucking-Hernandez?

Cupcake06

Good to see that Nicole and Brady will bond. :)

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie79

Friday, July 31st
This day just looks awesome!
First off, no clue why Sami would need comforting about Chloe's condition. She has treated her like shit since she returned. I don't think they have had a civil scene since Chloe's return.

Love me some Nicole and Brady bonding! Probably over Chloe though.

And a Nicole and Stefano scene? Always awesome!

Looks like a great week!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Oh, and I think we have a change from Days of Sami's Life to Days of Sami and Chloe's Lives. What's up with all of the Chloe screentime?
I wonder how they will bust Kate?? Exciting. Exciting!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sindacco
Jul 14 2009, 04:15 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Rafe makes a revelation.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT RAFE??!!! He has been on less than a year and he is dominating the screentime and involved in a frontburner storyline. AND he's played by one of the shittiest actors I have ever seen who not only sucks at acting but also sound like a retard when he speaks.

Quote:

How sad is it that Stefano has been reduced to a Rafe-prop? I mean he has been a prop for EJ most of the time since he came back in 2007 but that's more understandable even if I hate it. But Rafeal-fucking-Hernandez?
Preach it!!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Alligato
Jul 14 2009, 04:17 PM
First off, no clue why Sami would need comforting about Chloe's condition. She has treated her like shit since she returned. I don't think they have had a civil scene since Chloe's return.
True, and it's probably Sami-propping, but the one reason I can think of that semi makes sense is that Chloe is Allie's stepmother and perhaps Sami has been appreciative that Chloe is good with Allie? I doubt it but it's a possibility.

Some of these spoilers sound good, some not so much, but the best part about them is that Melanie's name is nowhere to be seen. I'm sure I won't get that lucky that she won't be on at all, but I'll take what little Melanie-free screen time I can get (and beg for more).

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

yea, some of it sounds good to me too. Not that I'm happy with all of it, but some of this sounds interesting. Not sure Victor coming down on Daniel's side makes sense, I realize he's Vic's godson but he's been fairly out of Dan's life for awhile now.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

mirabella

Thanks Angie. I am glad there are so many spoilers for Rafe and Sami. I love seeing them every day so this looks like a good week and the spoilers sound really good.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Sindacco
Jul 14 2009, 04:15 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Rafe makes a revelation.

Quote:

Damn straight!!!!Preach it!!! :rockon:

aimees76
Member Avatar

Rafe, Rafe, Rafe ... all over the place, how annoying, I know ... kinda like the first year EJ was on the show, oh yeah, and every year since. :P
I don't like it either, I'm just not surprised at all by it.

Nothing in these spoilers sounds good to me ... *sigh*

Manda1

mirabella
Jul 14 2009, 05:59 PM
Thanks Angie. I am glad there are so many spoilers for Rafe and Sami. I love seeing them every day so this looks like a good week and the spoilers sound really good.
ITA. It looks like a good week. EJ and Nicole have been on virtually everyday since last year....so let's have some Rafe and Sami now.

samixxx
Member Avatar

Rafe tells Sami about his visit to Meredith Really looking forward to watching this play as well as this whole week. Thanks Angie for the spoilers.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Daniel is brought to the police station in handcuffs, but Bo's gut feeling tells him Daniel is innocent.

Tuesday
Victor continues to threaten Kate, until Lucas shows up; Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him.

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 10:10 PM
Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him.
Blah, blah, blah, blah. Get used to it, Rafe.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply