Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 27th; *UPDATED 7/26*
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM (10,106 Views)
angelatil
Member Avatar

wow...so they are going to arrest Daniel. It will be kind of neat to see Daniel in handcuffs...who would have thought? I am curious to see how Shawn Christian plays that scene....other than that, I don't give a damn if Chloe is in acoma. I just feel bad Daniel is being put through this crap at all...and when I say this crap, I mean this whole Danloe storyline. I don't know about anyone else, but I am pretty sure people will disagree with me on this, but honestly, the way they have changed Daniel, they have taken away his balls. I know many probably don't agree with me on that but that is just my most humble opinion. I doubt this Daniel would have ever swam with great white sharks let alone have the balls enough to be able to do anything to warrant going to jail over.

As for Rafe, why do we seem to know more about him and are finding out more about him then just about anyone else??

Like I said, except for perhaps seeing how SC acts when he is in handcuffs, I think the rest is just...I don't know. And poor Lucas....dear God...why are they having him being ignorant in all of this? :(
Edited by angelatil, Jul 14 2009, 11:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 10:10 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him.
Really? I think I'll have to see this to believe it. I've yet to see the guy speak in anything but the same monotonous tone of voice...how will we even know when he's 'blasting'?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

She's already starting lying to him? WOW. I think it might have to do with not telling him that EJ wants Rafe out of the picture.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 15 2009, 08:00 AM
Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 10:10 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him.
Really? I think I'll have to see this to believe it. I've yet to see the guy speak in anything but the same monotonous tone of voice...how will we even know when he's 'blasting'?

Yeah..I doubt there will be too much "blasting"he looks like he is constipated most of the time..I have no hopes for a good scene :wink:
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Jul 15 2009, 09:18 AM.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie.

Unless someone took some acting lessons this week looks full of the frozen face monotone non-acting approach we have been fed for months. Ugh.

I would rather watch Melanie everyday than that.

Poor Lucas. No matter who writes this show, it's always the same. He is clueless and the last to know the truth.

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM
Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 27th
Daniel is questioned; Lexie doesn't know if Chloe will come out of the coma; Victor becomes suspicious of Kate; Sami asks Meredith questions about Emily; Rafe asks Roman why he wants to see Sami.

Tuesday, July 28th
Victor threatens Kate; Lucas is stunned when he finds out what has happened to Chloe; Daniel is arrested; Lexie and Abe plan a date; Rafe makes a revelation.

Wednesday, July 29th
Rafe is unsettled when he finds out that Sami met with Emily's sister; E.J. continues to be disturbed by his dream about Sami and Sydney; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad is determined to reconnect with Mia.

Thursday, July 30th
Chloe's condition devastates Nicole; Will is manipulated by Kate; Lucas confronts Daniel; Stefano gets Meredith to talk about her sister's death; Rafe tells Sami about his visit to Meredith.

Friday, July 31st
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Daniel is brought to the police station in handcuffs, but Bo's gut feeling tells him Daniel is innocent.

Tuesday
Victor continues to threaten Kate, until Lucas shows up; Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him.
OK if Victor's involved maybe I can FINALLY have some interest in this Kate-Chloe-Daniel story.

LOL at Rafe "blasting" Sami for lying. Dude, you encouraged her to lie to everyone else in her life, why are you shocked when she turns it around on you? And as if you're mister perfect trying to adopt her kid without feeling like you have to reveal ANYTHING about your past. Douche.

Ugh at Nicole being such a wimp now. What's it to her if Stefano does something to Rafe?

And what's up with EJ's dreaming? I hope he didn't catch "visions" from Bo when Bo arrested him after Stephanie's kidnapping.

WHERE ARE BO AND HOPE? I thought this new guy was coming on to give them a story. Ugh.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

I still think Daniel might be Victors real son!!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

victor let daniel date chelsea

if there any blood between them victor would lost his mind and yet he seem clam

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Oh Good Lord....somebody is going to have to save me from the Rafe induced coma Days has put me under. Seriously, the most boring character on the show, well besides Arianna, is on every freakin day??? Ugh! The summer of suck just keeps on coming!

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

roselm
Jul 15 2009, 11:42 AM
victor let daniel date chelsea

if there any blood between them victor would lost his mind and yet he seem clam
Victor did not like it tho..and they never went further than kissing..I thought the day he came to Salem,he was Victors son..remember the thing about the blood,and Phil..it was hinted Daniel donated the "rare blood"..this show had Uncles boinking their nieces...its not hard to fathom,Dan is a Kiraikis

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

- Kate faces Victor's suspicions.
- Lucas receives disturbing news.
- Chad wants to reconnect with Mia.
- Sami urges Rafe to open up.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie..sounds boring as hell!

samixxx
Member Avatar

Thanks for the spoilers. Sami urges Rafe to open up. Sounds good.

mirabella

Thanks for posting the spoilers. I am so glad to see the Sami and Rafe spoilers. These all sound exciting.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

I suppose they are going to try and pin Chloe's coma on Sami. Poor Sami always getting the blame. I like Rafe and Sami, but I still long for the day that Lucas and sami come to their senses and remembrs they LOVE each other! But if she has to be with someone, I'm glad it is Rafe.

Are we ever going to find out that Sydney is Sami's child? I still think it should come out that she is Sami and Lucas's daughter and Johnny will be a HOrton, also! IMO

lily20

Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM

Quote:

Friday, July 31st
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.

Lucas is a fucking idiot. Why would Daniel want to frame kate??

as for the rest of the spoilers: rafe, kate, rafe, kate....
Can they both die now??

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday
Sami and Rafe reconcile; EJ remains disturbed about his dream.

evilD
Member Avatar

IMissAremid
Jul 15 2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:

And what's up with EJ's dreaming? I hope he didn't catch "visions" from Bo when Bo arrested him after Stephanie's kidnapping.

Actually, I think EJ dreams of seeing Sami in his bed next to him rather than Nicole. I remember reading an article about that a couple of weeks ago.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Why, oh, why do I have to wait weeks or even months for great scenes? I think ratings would sky rocket as long as there is a EJami scene. They are so hot even when they are mad. Remember this scene when Sami tells EJ the truth (well, her truth anyway)? ? http://www.daystalk.com/?p=1127 :hail:

I hope they flashback to this scene when EJ says Nicole has never betrayed me. I feel for EJ big time in this scene even though Sami made valid points about his recent DiMera ways. Even when they finally reunite it will be hot. They can have the most fiery relationship arguements, both married and dating. Even a fling or a flirt now and then with EJ showing his jealousy would keep me hooked everyday for the rest of my life. :popcorn:

I think that when Sami told EJ that Rafe was a better man than he would ever be was just extra incentive to make EJ find dirt on Rafe, and open up his arms (or legs?) to comfort Sami in her time of need. It's just a matter of time before they reunite. Go Ejami!!! :cheer:

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

imahrguru
Jul 16 2009, 08:20 AM
Why, oh, why do I have to wait weeks or even months for great scenes? I think ratings would sky rocket as long as there is a EJami scene. They are so hot even when they are mad. Remember this scene when Sami tells EJ the truth (well, her truth anyway)? ? http://www.daystalk.com/?p=1127 :hail:

I hope they flashback to this scene when EJ says Nicole has never betrayed me. I feel for EJ big time in this scene even though Sami made valid points about his recent DiMera ways. Even when they finally reunite it will be hot. They can have the most fiery relationship arguements, both married and dating. Even a fling or a flirt now and then with EJ showing his jealousy would keep me hooked everyday for the rest of my life. :popcorn:

I think that when Sami told EJ that Rafe was a better man than he would ever be was just extra incentive to make EJ find dirt on Rafe, and open up his arms (or legs?) to comfort Sami in her time of need. It's just a matter of time before they reunite. Go Ejami!!! :cheer:

When EJ first came into the picture, I was a die-hard Lumi fan. I hated EJ, even though he was smokin' hot. Then I started to see the chemistry the two characters have. I think they have more chemistry than anyone else who is left on the show, minus Bo and Hope. But where Bo and Hope have that old married couple feel, EJ and Sami have that hot firey passion that makes you want to watch more. The only reason I still watch Days with the crap storylines they have in recent times is the hope I hold onto for an EJami reunion. I can't wait to see the dream he has about her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply