Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 27th; *UPDATED 7/26*
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM (10,139 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Lucas continues his confrontation with Daniel; Brady and Nicole bond over Chloe.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

angelatil
Member Avatar

OH FOR PETE'S SAKES!!!!
Ok I have not fully been watching Days lately...just a little here and there so if I am off on any of this as far stuff that has or has not happened, let me know.

As for Brady, it says in one spoiler that Brady and Arianna kiss and then another that Brady and Nicole bond. I don't recall Brady having a lot of scenes with Arianna but I guess he has? I love that Brady goes to be with Chloe though. I am a total Broe fan, although I have hated Chloe recently as they just have changed and are ruining her character. However, I still love anything Brady and Chloe.

Why is it Rafe and Sami? Why are we learning more about Rafe and Rafe has become the center of attention? I don't....get it? But then I don't get a lot of things this show is doing lately.

Like I mentioned above, I have not fully fully been watching Days but about Lucas confronting Daniel about the affair.....my understanding, which I could be wrong, but my understanding is that Lucas had not "remembered" being told anything...is that true? If that is true, if Lucas supposedly does not remember being told anything, why he is all of a sudden confronting Daniel?? I could be wrong on that one but...just seems...I don't know. Just seems like they were supposed to have him remember, and as far as I know they really haven't, now bam! all of a sudden he is confronting Daniel about it. Have they been having scenes that build up to this? From what I can see, every damn scene with any of this is either Chloe or Daniel having fantasies and Kate trying to get revenge. Would it not make more sense to have Lucas try to get revenge? Also where does Lucas confront Daniel....while Daniel is in jail?

I swear this whole freaking storyline is a honest-to-God freaking joke. Just....so poorly written! I know others may not agree with me on that but I swear....the writers have just absolutely totally f*cked up this story. I thought at one point they could turn it around, make it a better story, but they haven't and now I think they have gone too far with how poorly this story has been written that I am not sure there is a chance to even redeem this story.

Also, just out of curiousity, Corday mentioned in the fall about Bo/Hope/Carly/Daniel story....so does that mean Carly is going to be Daniel's next possible interest? And if so....they seem to be full Danloe right now, which I hate but whatever, it seems like it is that and I am just curious how they are supposedly going to "transition" Daniel from Chloe to Carly?

I have watched Days for years and while there have been some not great storylines, it has NEVER been this bad. When I log in anywhere to read spoilers, I am literally cringing as I am logging in, even before I read the spoilers!! How bad is that?? I loved the Shawn and Belle and Brady and Chloe and Bo and Hope and Jack and Jennifer and last year I loved loved LOVED Daniel and Chelsea and just....omg...where is my Days??? And I just would like to figure out how they are number 3. My mind is just....I am just...I....wow.

leah09
Member Avatar

I believe Corday clearly mentioned triangle, as in Carly/Bo/Hope, and Daniel will be involved in their SL somehow. Maybe Carly comes back and hits on Daniel and this makes Bo jealous? Just because Daniel is slated to be in their SL doesn't mean he will have a romantic interest in either Hope or Carly. Maybe he is involved as Bo's Dr again because of his visions. No matter what, the SNP and whether Chloe lives or dies could not be spoiled, which is why Chloe/Daniel were not mentioned. Also, Justin is going to be the voice of reason between Philip/Daniel, which I'm pretty sure at this point is because of Philip's reaction to the Danloe affair/Kate's involvement and Victor bringing Justin back to represent him.
Edited by leah09, Jul 18 2009, 07:25 AM.

angelatil
Member Avatar

leah09
Jul 18 2009, 07:24 AM
I believe Corday clearly mentioned triangle, as in Carly/Bo/Hope, and Daniel will be involved in their SL somehow. Maybe Carly comes back and hits on Daniel and this makes Bo jealous? Just because Daniel is slated to be in their SL doesn't mean he will have a romantic interest in either Hope or Carly. Maybe he is involved as Bo's Dr again because of his visions. No matter what, the SNP and whether Chloe lives or dies could not be spoiled, which is why Chloe/Daniel were not mentioned. Also, Justin is going to be the voice of reason between Philip/Daniel, which I'm pretty sure at this point is because of Philip's reaction to the Danloe affair/Kate's involvement and Victor bringing Justin back to represent him.
hmmm......I had kind of wondered if Daniel and Carly were going to be of a romantic interest myself or not and what you have said makes sense. I could see something going down like that with what you have said. But whatever role Daniel's is in this particular storyline, it must be something kind of big as Corday mentioned him specifically as part of the Bo/Hope/Carly storyline they are doing. I guess time will tell as to what exactly.

As far as Corday, that is true. I guess they can't say if Chloe is going to live or die or not. Or maybe they aren't sure yet....isn't Nadia's contract up in November? Now me personally, the sooner they end this Danloe crap, the better BUT whatever happens happens, fortunately or unfortunately, depending how one looks at it.

I just hope, in general, the have better stories all the way around.
Edited by angelatil, Jul 18 2009, 07:53 AM.

ibeshy

I've been wondering myself how Daniel will figure in the bope/carly s/l.

I have a theory that Daniel may already know Carly, it would make sense as they're both doctors and Daniel has travelled all over. Maybe they were previous lovers and they meet up again, thus causing friction and drama between bo/carly, and themselves.

Just a thought.

angelatil
Member Avatar

ibeshy
Jul 18 2009, 07:58 AM

I have a theory that Daniel may already know Carly, it would make sense as they're both doctors and Daniel has travelled all over. Maybe they were previous lovers and they meet up again, thus causing friction and drama between bo/carly, and themselves.

Just a thought.
A good thought as well. I could also see that happening too. I just hope that whatever the storyline, it is well-written.

leah09
Member Avatar

ibeshy
Jul 18 2009, 07:58 AM

Just a thought.
Well, a 'shocking' secret is going to be revealed at the end of all this..maybe that Daniel is a Kiriakis and Carly comes back and KNOWS this somehow.
It would not surprise me in the least if Daniel and Carly knew each other.
And I do enjoy the Danloe SL but it's time to take it to the next level and ditch Lucas (in this SL) once and for all and have Daniel interact with others..even though Chloe may still be in his life. I do think Carly WILL cause trouble, we know this is going to happen with Bo/Hope but maybe also with Daniel/Chloe.

leah09
Member Avatar

angelatil
Jul 18 2009, 08:01 AM
Quote:

I just hope that whatever the storyline, it is well-written.

HEAR- HEAR!! :cheers:

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

Well hopefully the Daniel/Chloe story will get more interesting! I was getting bored with it!

ges
Member Avatar

I'd rather get a root canal than watch the show at this point.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

littlemony
Jul 14 2009, 03:20 PM
Angie79
Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM
Daily Spoilers

Why would Sami be upset over Chloe, I thought she didn't like her?

Wonder why Victor is threatening Kate.

Can't wait to see EJ's dream.

Sounds like a great week, I'm really looking forward to it. Days is finally getting back on track.

Thanks for posting, Angie!
Maybe Sami is concerned that EJ may have something to do with it, or maybe because her and Lucas are friends now and she cares about Lucas' pain.

As for Victor, remember Daniel is Victor's godson which would piss him off if his godson is wrongfully accused. Victor knows that Daniel wouldn't drug Chloe and knows that Kate was already plotting revenge on Chloe.

daisy132

tiffany8053
Jul 18 2009, 11:29 AM
Well hopefully the Daniel/Chloe story will get more interesting! I was getting bored with it!
:lol: Your picture of Galen on your banner reminds me of Zoolander.

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

I could care less about Daniel and Chloe, I care about Sami, Lucas and whether or not she picks Rafe over Lucas once Lucas is free! I like RAfe andSami only as long as Lucas is tied up with chloe. {which I never like in the firsts place}

Deleted User
Deleted User

suzipawhuska
Jul 20 2009, 07:48 PM
I could care less about Daniel and Chloe, I care about Sami, Lucas and whether or not she picks Rafe over Lucas once Lucas is free! I like RAfe andSami only as long as Lucas is tied up with chloe. {which I never like in the firsts place}
I have to admit. I am semi-interested to see what they do with Lucas after the affair reveal.
Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Amello
Jul 20 2009, 07:50 PM
I have to admit. I am semi-interested to see what they do with Lucas after the affair reveal.
Hopefully send him driving off a cliff in a drunken rage. The character has outlived his usefulness, and he'll never get a storyline that's worth a shit, no matter who's writing.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Mason
Jul 20 2009, 07:52 PM
Amello
Jul 20 2009, 07:50 PM
Hopefully send him driving off a cliff in a drunken rage. The character has outlived his usefulness, and he'll never get a storyline that's worth a shit, no matter who's writing.
With Sami becoming suspicious of Rafe, I see Lucas and Sami getting closer :puke:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com spoilers

The week of July 27:

EJ becomes upset by Nicole's erratic behavior and demands to know the truth!

Victor threatens to call out Kate, right in front of Lucas.

Chat tells Mia that he's not there just for the summer. He's staying!

Rafe admits to Sami that Emily was killed when he crashed their car on their wedding day.

Nicole confesses all of her sins to a comatose Chloe.

Thursday July 30:
Brady makes his feelings clear for Arianna and gives her a kiss.

Friday July 31:
Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks for the spoilers, Angie.

Rafe's news seems pretty good. I'm guessing her never told anyone that info and the accident was his fault. I don't care much for them though.

Lucas confronting Daniel should be something though. I actually feel sorry for Dan being framed this way.

mirabella

Thanks for posting all of these spoilers. I am looking forward to seeing most of them.

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Nicole confesses all her sins to a comotose Chloe" Good grief :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply