Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of July 27th; *UPDATED 7/26*
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 03:10 PM (10,156 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar

If there were any suspense in this show I'd be amazed. There is nothing but really dumb boring story. ugh.

Did anyone else notice the weird production edits today? Whatever was happening it is a complete downgrade from what happened previously and a definite downgrade from Ed Scott.

This show is killing me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Jul 20 2009, 09:01 PM
Mason
Jul 20 2009, 07:52 PM
Amello
Jul 20 2009, 07:50 PM
I have to admit. I am semi-interested to see what they do with Lucas after the affair reveal.
Hopefully send him driving off a cliff in a drunken rage. The character has outlived his usefulness, and he'll never get a storyline that's worth a shit, no matter who's writing.
With Sami becoming suspicious of Rafe, I see Lucas and Sami getting closer :puke:
I agree! I think this will bring Lucas and Sami back together. However, the way the show is going, I wouldn't be surprised if when they find out Sydney is really Sami's baby, that puts us back in the trio, again. I hope not. I am still LUMI. But settling for Safe; for the moment.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

☼ Jinx ☼
Jul 21 2009, 07:15 PM
Rafe's news seems pretty good. I'm guessing her never told anyone that info and the accident was his fault. I don't care much for them though.
I'm confused by this because I thought Sami looked up Emily Hudson, didn't she? Plus Rafe had that newspaper clipping so clearly Emily's death was reported. Nobody reported that a bride was killed in a car crash on her wedding day? On a slow day that kind of sad human-interest story might even make national news. Maybe he's lying to protect Arianna, but I still don't understand how the car crash aspect wasn't reported.

esp13
Member Avatar

Because this is Days, Paxton. Of course the local newspapers didn't put any actual details in the newspaper story. It was just a headline. If this were any other show, I'd say your suspicions were probably correct. But, because it's Days, I presume it's just because nobody on the writing staff put any thought into anything.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Romance N Port Charles Spoilers
Via E-Mail/Yahoo

MONDAY, JULY 27, 2009
DAYS -- DANIEL IS ARRESTED --
Daniel is brought to the police station
in handcuffs. Bo begins to suspect that Daniel is actually innocent.
E.J. demands the truth from Nicole about Nicole's erratic behavior.
Daniel is questioned. Lexie explains that she does NOT know if Chloe
will come out of the coma; Victor becomes suspicious of Kate; Sami asks
Meredith questions about Emily; Rafe asks Roman why he wants to see Sami.

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2009
DAYS -- VICTOR THREATENS KATE --
Victor continues to threaten Kate,
until Lucas turns up. Rafe blasts Sami for lying to him. Lucas is
stunned when he learns what has happened to Chloe; Daniel is officially
charged; Lexie and Abe plan a date; Rafe makes a revelation.

WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2009
DAYS -- SAMI AND RAFE RECONCILE --
Sami and Rafe call a truce. E.J.
remains disturbed about his dream. Rafe is unsettled when he learns
that Sami met with Emily's sister; E.J. continues to be disturbed by his
dream about Sami and Sydney; Brady kisses Arianna; Chad is determined to
reconnect with Mia.

THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2009
DAYS -- NICOLE VISITS CHLOE --
Nicole visits Chloe in the hospital.
Lucas confronts Daniel about Daniel's affair with Chloe. Chloe's
condition shocks Nicole; Will is manipulated by Kate; Lucas confronts
Daniel; Stefano gets Meredith to talk about her sister's death; Rafe tells
Sami about his visit to Meredith.

FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009
DAYS -- LUCAS AND DANIEL CLASH --
Lucas continues his confrontation
with Daniel. Brady and Nicole's bond grows through their mutual concern
for Chloe. Lucas believes that Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole
and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when Sami learns about Chloe's
condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES
FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2009 -- SUMMARY OF THE WEEK'S EVENTS
DAYS --
Kate faces Victor's suspicions. Lucas receives disturbing news.
Chad tries to reconnect with Mia. Sami urges Rafe to open up. Nicole
confesses her misdeeds to an unconscious Chloe. Brady admits his feelings
to Arianna - then kisses her. Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair
with Chloe.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Looks like the week in Rafe. And is it me or does every time Sami and Rafe fight or have the slighest arguement they end up in bed..... If they dont like each other some is really wrong here.. I like Rafe just as much as the next and Sami too. But come on, they cant stay in bed all the time, can they? LOL LOL LOL :peek: :peek: :peek: :wow: And would someone tell me why hes not got a job or still working the construction job he had before Grave died?
Edited by Ljay, Jul 23 2009, 10:24 AM.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

wonderingwhat
Jul 23 2009, 10:22 AM
Looks like the week in Rafe. And is it me or does every time Sami and Rafe fight or have the slighest arguement they end up in bed..... If they dont like each other some is really wrong here.. I like Rafe just as much as the next and Sami too. But come on, they cant stay in bed all the time, can they? LOL LOL LOL :peek: :peek: :peek: :wow: And would someone tell me why hes not got a job or still working the construction job he had before Grave died?
Yeah, hope we get some background on Rafe and they do have sex alot :laugh: but you gotta admit as hot :wub2: as he is I'd be jumpin' his bones every second of every day maybe even twice a day :jedi: I'm luvin' the break up make up sex :makeout: All I can say is he must be a stallion in bed! :cheer: But I think once they get married the sex should slow down :laugh: As far as the construction job goes IDK if he still has it or not but I do recall him telling Ari that it was temporary just so he'd have something to put down on Grace's adoption papers as a job. So I'm thinking he probably quit cause I'm sure being in the FBI he's probably got a butt load of money saved, especially since he was all about work back then.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, July 27th
Bo wants to bring in Daniel to make an official statement; Sami tracks down Meredith at the Salem Inn; EJ accuses Nicole of keeping secrets; Stephanie apologizes to Philip; Melanie agrees to a do-over date with Nathan.

Tuesday, July 28th
Daniel is brought to the police station in handcuffs; Lexie gets test results back on Chloe, and the news isn't good; Kate faces suspicion from Victor; Sami questions Meredith about Emily; and Roman cautions Rafe about Sami.

Wednesday, July 29th
Victor threatens to call out Kate in front of Lucas; Rafe tells Sami that Emily was killed when he crashed their car on their wedding day; Daniel is arrested and processed; Abe and Lexie make plans for a date.

Thursday, July 30th
Brady makes his feelings for Arianna very clear and kisses her; Chad tells Mia he's staying in Salem; EJ remains disturbed about a dream he had involving Sami and Sydney; Rafe goes to see Meredith.

Friday, July 31st
Lucas confronts Daniel about his affair with Chloe; Nicole confesses her sins to an unconscious Chloe; Will finds out from Kate that Daniel supposedly tried to kill Chloe; and Rafe tells Sami that he still feels guilty about Emily.

desertgal

wonderingwhat
Hey - staying in bed all time time Rafe doesn't bad to me at all!!!!!

jeanneshuis
Member Avatar

desertgal
Jul 26 2009, 03:11 PM
wonderingwhat
Hey - staying in bed all time time Rafe doesn't bad to me at all!!!!!
lol karen ita on rafe in bed ;)

i still believe rafe is working for the FBI IAS or
spd and now with this drug dealer story with
arianna i bet she is also a AGENT undercover

Posted Image

Edited by jeanneshuis, Jul 26 2009, 03:20 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I remember that Rafe told Ari that the construction job was just temporary b/c he had to have a source of income to put down to adopt Grace. Some sites, tho were reporting that that was just a cover for what he was really doing-- something undercover for some organization.
I like the fact that Roman now seems to be on Rafe's side when it comes to Sami--- he even told him that he was the only man he has know who he thinks can love Sami the way she needs to be loved.
I love the way Sami and Rafe make up everytime they have a fight. It seems to cement their relationship even more!! Besides, Galen is hot, hot, hot!!! Who wouldn't want a piece of that????? I just remember when he came over to Sami's place before he went to work in his construction gear and said, "now, what do you want your construction worker to do for you?" Oh,yeah!!!

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 20 2009, 07:52 PM
Amello
Jul 20 2009, 07:50 PM
I have to admit. I am semi-interested to see what they do with Lucas after the affair reveal.
Hopefully send him driving off a cliff in a drunken rage. The character has outlived his usefulness, and he'll never get a storyline that's worth a shit, no matter who's writing.
I would have to agree. He just seems like a pouting whiner in all his dialogue. Urgh! It's so annoying to hear him talk. Just change his personality somehow, but don't let him become a whining wino when he finds out about Danloe. I couldn't handle it. :moon: :moon:

jasseyjazz

Kate needs to be stop, she is worst than Sammi ever was. I feel sorry for Lucas but, Kate needs to be stop. Whats up with Rafe? Victory, needs to step up and say something. Do the right thing. Phillip needs to leave Stephani alone. She broke up with him and now she does not want anyone else to have him. He needs to get with Melani she deserves love. And poor Brady, or maybe he needs to get with Melani.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply