Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Reba
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 09:21 PM (2,670 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I STILL LOVE watching the re runs.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

OMG, ANOTHER favorite of mine. I love this show... I still watch it all the time on Lifetime :wub:

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

I love this show, too. Reba is funny.

Shylock

At first, just glancing, I didn't care for it. It replaced 8 Simple Rules in syndication where I live and it kinda ticked me off, cause I dug that show. Then as I started to watch it, I began to like it. Joanna Garcia, who is amazingly attractive and cute on the show and in general, is pretty much the reason I gave the show a chance.

It's probably one of the better sitcoms I've watched. Although Barbara Jean can be really annoying.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Barbara Jean is most definitely annoying, but without her there, I see the show to be super boring. She adds that stupidity that is necessary for every sitcom.

LPS
Member Avatar

I thought this was the best sitcom of the 2000s. I can't think of anything that would come close. BJ was good, but I hated Reba's annoying azz child (that red headed little girl...barf). Strangely, I thought Reba should have gotten back together with her husband. However, I loved that they showed her as an independent woman which is a rarity among shows.

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

The woman that plays Barbara Jean has her own show now and Reba is on it too. If you watch the previews it's pretty much the exact same show but somehow Mellissa Peterman got to be the star. There are even some of the same exact jokes that Reba used in her show.

FatherJohn
Member Avatar

The guy who plays Van had a full frontal scene on a Showtime show.

SaphireEyes
Member Avatar

I love Rebas quick wit...she delivers a line like no one else...impeccable timing.

pinkcovergirl
Member Avatar

I was sad that this show ended so soon!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

There is reruns on CMT & ABC Family.

Reba has a new sitcom that starts airing in November & Melissa Peterman is on ABC Family's "Baby Daddy", watched a few episodes,it's kind of cute.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I loved Reba but the last couple seasons were kinda annoying because it seemed like Barbra Jean started to swallow the show whole.

King
Member Avatar

I loved this show.

LPS
Member Avatar

I loved this show. I was kind of pissed that Reba never ended up with Brock. I always felt they had more chemistry and loved each other.

I was glad they cut back on the younger daughter. She was just a crab with a bad attitude.

Did anyone else notice that after Reba, Steve Howey started to look like shit?
Edited by LPS, Sep 11 2012, 10:26 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I loved this show. But once Barbra Jean got skinny, it kinda sucked IMO! lol

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

I LOVED Reba. Van and Cheyenne were the cutest and the funniest! And I'm so glad to see others who didn't like Kyra (the middle child), because it seems like everywhere I looked while it was on, people just loved her. I found her annoying as hell.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I liked Kyra at times,but she was so selfish when she moved out.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Retro TV Talk · Next Topic »
Add Reply