Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Kate frames Daniel!; July 28th issues; Summary of articles
Topic Started: Jul 15 2009, 11:09 AM (2,310 Views)
Ellie

Please link to DR.

This week's SOD and SOW each feature an interview with Shawn Christian.

This week, Chloe and Daniel have a heart-to-heart conversation in Maggie's kitchen before their TV show is taped. Shawn Christian tells SOD that "[Daniel's] passion has risen to a fever pitch. He lays his heart on the line and so does she." Chloe tells Daniel she'll leave Lucas for him, and Chloe and Daniel kiss. Then, they go out to tape the show, where Chloe eats a brownie that Kate has poisoned.

Chloe collapses and is rushed to the hospital. Bo and Hope arrive at the TV show to investigate, and they ask that the food from the TV show be tested. When the results come in, they see that the food was laced with poison. Bo searches Daniel's apartment, and he finds a bottle of Glucosystine. Daniel has no idea how it got there, but Daniel remembers that he treated Kate with that drug.

Hope talks with Maggie, Kate and Lexie and learns of Daniel and Chloe's affair.

At the hospital, Daniel finds an antidote and gives it to Chloe. However, Chloe flatlines. Lexie shocks Chloe's heart while, outside her room, "Daniel desperately begs her to live," Christian tells SOW. Christian continues, "There's a moment of silence; then, she's revived."

After this, Bo and Hope question Daniel, and he's shocked to learn that he's a suspect. Hope tells Daniel that they have his signature on the prescription for the drug. Daniel has no idea how that happened; he just wants to get back to Chloe and making sure she gets well.

Hope later asks Daniel about his gift to Chloe and Lucas and about the apple. Christian says Daniel "starts picking up on little clues and realizes Kate is behind this". Christian continues that Daniel knows Kate is "vindictive and will do anything to protect her kids". Daniel also realizes that with Kate, "there's also a sense of jealousy and resentment".

Christian concludes that as the evidence continues to mount and things continue to look worse for Daniel, Daniel "will go to unbelieveable extremes to try to save Chloe's life, and he will do anything and everything to expose Kate as the one who's really trying to kill her."

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Thanks for posting, Ellie!

I like Shawn Christian. I just wish I could come up with some reason to give a crap about this storyline.

Ellie

SocRMum1
Jul 15 2009, 11:16 AM
I just wish I could come up with some reason to give a crap about this storyline.
There isn't one. :)

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Ellie..I love Shawn Christian..I will at least enjoy his acting..

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh isn't it romantic? /sarcasm

Thanks for posting.

peaches179

:sleep: Thanks!

lastDays
Member Avatar

I am also an SC fan.Its too bad they couldn't come up with a better story for Danloe.We all know this will end quickly becuz Kate was so stupid about leaving clues behind

Mason

Just end this shit, please.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG,LAME.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Glad it's finally moving along.

Not a big fan of this story but it at least seems to be getting interesting in the next few weeks.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Oh that Daniel is so smart, saving lives and solving crimes. Such an emotional guy wearing his heart on his sleeve with Chloe and ahh yah with Chelsea and oh I almost forgot Kate....The writers really need to go somewhere else with this character for a while!

Nicole Walker

This storyline sucks azz. Can't stand Danloe or Luloe.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

I hate this storyline too. So now Hope is going to know about the affair now too, but Lucas is still clueless? Figures.

I hope they don't drag out this too much more. Thanks, Ellie!

Alligato
Member Avatar

I think this storyline was brought on by someone who really hates BD/Lucas. :)

I love SC, glad this story is moving and very very happy that in a few weeks, it will all be over. Still wondering what the fall out will be. With Danloe be a thing? Will Lucas go back to drinking? Will Kate go to prison? Will Lucas ever find out?

Thanks for sharing, Ellie.

Mason

Alligato
Jul 15 2009, 09:24 PM
I think this storyline was brought on by someone who really hates BD/Lucas.
Or us.

lily20

well i'm a Danloe fan and i'm sick of this storyline.
Can they just get together already??
I don't care about the rest.

Bradyclan

Horrible storyline. I don't care about any of these characters because of the awful writting.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

The only good thing about this is that Wally Kurth is coming back!! That's the only good I can see from this storyline.

Dr. Chip

I'm not comfortable with Kate trying to kill someone every few years.

I wish her plot was to make Chloe sick and frame Daniel, but not kill Chloe. But I think Kate would be pleased with herself if Chloe actually kicked the bucket. (I know I would be, but Kate shouldn't be!)

heartsaver

SOW has a good commentary on the Kate poisoning Chloe story in its Hit/Miss section. Obviously they have it as a Miss. It mentions how Kate has been delightfully manipulative in the past but now is being written as a complete wacko.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply