Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD and SOW: Kate frames Daniel!; July 28th issues; Summary of articles
Topic Started: Jul 15 2009, 11:09 AM (2,331 Views)
mirabella

heartsaver
Jul 16 2009, 10:03 AM
SOW has a good commentary on the Kate poisoning Chloe story in its Hit/Miss section. Obviously they have it as a Miss. It mentions how Kate has been delightfully manipulative in the past but now is being written as a complete wacko.
Thanks for that information which just about sums it up! :shame: :shame: :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

I hate what this storyline has done to Kate and Chloe (have never cared for Daniel or Lucas, but I will say that it isn't doing them any favors either). I want it to be done, Kate to get back to herself and for Chloe to leave both men and for there to never, ever be another fleshback about either guy.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I hate this storyline. If the show wanted to pair Daniel and Chloe why have Chloe paired/married to Lucas. This storyline, like many others which came before, paint Lucas as what Prevuze calls "Loserclueless". It is sad. And I cannot be happy or root for the cheaters. They both had a choice in how to behave and they chose to be sleazy. Trying to paint sleazy as true love does not work for me.

As for Kate this is just sad. Kate is a villainess but in this she is like a cartoon of the Wicked Queen come to life. SnowWhite Lane LOLOL. I like Kate but I like her underhanded and that is a long way from attempted murder.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This storyline could be way more interesting if all of Daniel's scenes are of him shirtless.....LOL! Can't wait until this shit is over.

charliexvx
Member Avatar

i hope when lucas finds out he wont go back to drinking but thats what he did when he first learned about it, so i dont think this tiger will change his stripes. lucas confronts daniel about the affair...is he sober when he does this? Will chloe finally tell lucas the truch that she loves daniel? i hope lucas disolves the marriage so chloe and daniel can be together they are made for each other, and so that lucas can find his way back to sami bcause they were made for each other, or they used to be not sure who i want her with at the moment.

ibeshy

Whatever, I just want this godawful s/l to end.

Danloe are the worst pairing ever!

leah09
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jul 16 2009, 10:08 PM
This storyline could be way more interesting if all of Daniel's scenes are of him shirtless .....LOL! Can't wait until this shit is over.
I agree with the bolded. :cheer: :cheer:
I could never get enough of a shirtless SC.

This SL is finally picking up and I'm thrilled!!
It's looking good..Daniel knowing Kate is behind all of this while he sits helplessly in jail (of course, he should have realized Chloe was being poisoned by Kate all-along but Days likes to dumb-down the men..lol). Chloe is going to need his medical expertise more than ever..will he break-out of jail?? Hmmm.

angelatil
Member Avatar

OMG....please just end this story. I am a Dansea fan (yes still) and when Danloe first started I was like NOOOOO! But I was like...ok...I will give them a chance and perhaps...maybe...but no. I just could not get on board with them. And just...this storyline could have been written SOOO much better! And now....oh dear God. I hate what it has done to Daniel, taken his balls away basically. I hate that what it has done to Chloe, making her look like a slut and not having a heart. I even hate what they have turned Kate into. I do not like Kate anymore because of what she did to Chelsea but after this......none of what Kate has done in the past year is Kate. And I hate what they are doing to Lucas. Have him being the "idiot" in all of this.

I love Shawn and I know he is just doing his job but honestly.....I just.....I just wish they had a better storyline for him. This is all crap and I just want Danloe to end.

ibeshy

angelatil
Jul 18 2009, 08:23 AM
OMG....please just end this story. I am a Dansea fan (yes still) and when Danloe first started I was like NOOOOO! But I was like...ok...I will give them a chance and perhaps...maybe...but no. I just could not get on board with them. And just...this storyline could have been written SOOO much better! And now....oh dear God. I hate what it has done to Daniel, taken his balls away basically. I hate that what it has done to Chloe, making her look like a slut and not having a heart. I even hate what they have turned Kate into. I do not like Kate anymore because of what she did to Chelsea but after this......none of what Kate has done in the past year is Kate. And I hate what they are doing to Lucas. Have him being the "idiot" in all of this.

I love Shawn and I know he is just doing his job but honestly.....I just.....I just wish they had a better storyline for him. This is all crap and I just want Danloe to end.

Poor doofas, he doesn't stand a chance with the current batch of hackers... er i mean writers.

I agree, i wish they had a better s/l for daniel, he so needs to stop being pimped as a womanizer, and just be a doctor already. They should have him go into therapy or something because he still clearly hasn't resolved his grief for rebecca.

Poor Chloe, once had beauty and brains, now just boobs and blubbering.

Kate needs to go that asylum, find herself, and come back as Elphaba from Wicked or something.

lastDays
Member Avatar

lily20
Jul 15 2009, 09:35 PM
well i'm a Danloe fan and i'm sick of this storyline.
Can they just get together already??
I don't care about the rest.
I am with Danloe,too but this poison story is not believable.Kate has left so many clues behind that Daniel shouldn't have to spend more than a day in court.Kate has become so annoying.There is no justifiable reason for her wanting to go to this extreme to want to get back at Chloe for betraying her baby.All that said,I think LK and SC have done great with the acting in this story

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jul 15 2009, 10:22 PM
The only good thing about this is that Wally Kurth is coming back!! That's the only good I can see from this storyline.
ooh I have to agree with you there....he is supposed to premier on August, right??
which means we shall suffer up till then.... :sleep:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply