Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Taylor Spreitler Interview from We Love Soaps
Topic Started: Jul 16 2009, 01:35 PM (492 Views)
RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2009/07/taylor-spreitler-days-of-our-lives.html

No spoilers included.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

Thanks! I like how enthusiastic she is. She seems like one of the more talented teens they've cast in a long time. (Yes, Molly Burnett included.)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

That was a cute interview. Taylor seems like a nice young lady. I thought it was interesting that the girl who plays Kinsey is a close friend of hers. Taylor's acting can be uneven--she's better with the adults than the kids--but she's had enough good moments for me to think there's natural talent there, and I liked that she stressed the importance of putting in the work.

Thanks for posting!

jane1978

Great interview. I was big fan of Taylor from the first scene and I was so happy when she got a contract and they decided to make Mia longterm character. I definitely think she will be a huge star one day. Down to earth, ambitional, extremely beautifull and with a contract and important part already on her resumé at age of 16, I wouldn´t be surprised if she is new SMJ in the making.

carlypvee

Thanks for posting. She seems like a nice girl.

RogerNewcomb
Member Avatar

She reminds me of Aimee Teegarden from Friday Night Lights who I really love. I love all the historical interviews, but it's also nice to talk to talented younger actors who seem to have their heads screwed on straight and are really appreciative to be on the soaps.

mirabella

Thanks, Roger. You did a wonderful job with the interview. Taylor seems really sweet and smart with her goals in place. Really cute interview. I like her even more now.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I am more impressed by her with each interview I read. :) Thanks for posting!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply