Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Promo for wk of July 20th
Topic Started: Jul 17 2009, 09:33 PM (1,855 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

loved the promo
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

DAYS did not disappoint this week. Best promo in a long time! Tension is high, lots going on, and no Safe lol. Also, much longer than usual. Makes me want to watch!

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting.

Thumbs up for no Safe, but thumbs down for Phillip & Melanie. I love them both separately, but don't care for them together romantically.

I wish they would do promos like this every week, showing more than just one storyline.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

tiffany8053
Jul 18 2009, 09:08 PM
pspcindy
Jul 18 2009, 06:47 PM
thanks Angie!

Best thing about it is no boring, phony SAFE.
No Ej either although I did think for a moment I saw that Hugh Hefner robe, Ej was wearing, hanging in the background along side his nightstand full of Alberto VO5.
Hmmmm, well at least JS does not have to resort to cheat notes to "speak" his lines or be told by the other actor in his scenes to focus on the work.

I guess Tomlin should go find Precious. That might spark some emotion in GG. The chimp did all the heavy lifting in their love scenes.

lastDays
Member Avatar

leah09
Jul 17 2009, 10:47 PM
I must be hallucinating but is there no Sami/Rafe in this??

:hail: :cheer: :hail:

Looks good to me!!
Thanks for posting.
You and me both :lol:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

I agree, this was a good promo. Too bad I can't say the same about the stories.
Edited by Sindacco, Jul 19 2009, 09:08 AM.

daysknowitall
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Jul 19 2009, 08:48 AM
tiffany8053
pspcindy
thanks Angie!

No Ej either although I did think for a moment I saw that Hugh Hefner robe, Ej was wearing, hanging in the background along side his nightstand full of Alberto VO5.
Hmmmm, well at least JS does not have to resort to cheat notes to "speak" his lines or be told by the other actor in his scenes to focus on the work.

I guess Tomlin should go find Precious. That might spark some emotion in GG. The chimp did all the heavy lifting in their love scenes.

Oh JS speaks I couldn't tell I thought he was trying to blink morse code to relay his lines. Since Ej n Sami are never gonna make it and he n Nicole are just awful I think Days should go a new road and try to hook up Chris n EJ. Days has never had a gay couple and I think Ej would fill that role very nice and anyone can act with Chris he soooo funny!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

pspcindy
Jul 19 2009, 08:48 AM
tiffany8053
pspcindy
thanks Angie!

Wait...what? He had love scenes with a chimp?

Hmmm...maybe that's where the idea stemmed for Sami to have all these recent love scenes with a chump. ;) I just wish they'd allow her to comb her hair or put on a bit of makeup first. You get the impression Sami has settled - why try to look nice when you're just not that in to it in the first place? AS is a beautiful woman and I could understand the decision to go without makeup and hair during the death scenes and funeral for Grace. But it's starting to look like they aren't planning on glamming her up again until they pair her with someone they think she'd care enough to put forth an effort for.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

I like the idea of the promo featuring more than one story and giving us several new scenes instead of what they've been doing recently (filling with old material too). It's just too bad I'm just now recovering my sight after being attacked with the nauseating Phelony imagery. But, as others have noted, at least there was no Sami; the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

SocRMum1
Jul 19 2009, 05:06 PM

Wait...what? He had love scenes with a chimp?[/quoteLOL.......Yes on Passions there was this chimp that had a crush on him. JER of course had the chimp have fantasies of love scenes between the chimp and GG. It was so funny...I remember having a crush on GG on Passions, but now he's so gross. Everytime he's shirtless I just stare at the hair around his nipples :puke: .
Edited by Eric83, Jul 19 2009, 05:13 PM.

PHELLE FOREVER

Yowza! Yes Philip/Melanie finally! After 6 long months of dull, bland,boring Phinie, I am finally getting PHELANIE....yay!!! They're so damn hot! :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply