Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Come meet your DOOL faves in Boston!
Topic Started: Jul 17 2009, 11:46 PM (501 Views)
Erica

Hi Everyone!!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!! I just wanted to stop by and remind you about our Boston event on August 22!!

This event will benefit Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF.)

We have an amazing line up coming out!

The following of our friends are scheduled to attend:

Galen Gering (Rafe)
Shawn Christian (Daniel)
Rachel Melvin (Chelsea)
Eric Martsolf (Brady)
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe)
James Scott (EJ)

For your ticket information got to www.dayscharityevents.com.
For up to the date information please join our Facebook page and/or MySpace page at www.myspace.com/dayscharityevents

I do not frequent these boards, but I still would love to hear from you! Please do not send me questions through this site, send me an email at erica@dayscharityevents.com

I also love to chat with everyone on Twitter. In the past I have given prizes away, provided up to the date event information, and also some surprises!! Those who follow know what I am talking about. Find me at www.twitter.com/ericacroce

Take care, Erica

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply