Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 3rd; *UPDATED 8/2*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2009, 03:22 PM (10,996 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 3rd
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Nicole and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition; Nicole asks Stefano to leave Rafe alone.

Tuesday, August 4th
Daniel has nightmares about losing Chloe; Lucas confronts Kate; Hope questions Kate; Arianna almost gets caught with drugs; Bo questions Philip after one of his men gets shot; Nathan gets turned down by Melanie.

Wednesday, August 5th
E.J. visits Grace's grave; Kate is shaken by her attraction to Daniel; Lucas wonders if he can forgive Chloe; Nathan and Stephanie enjoy an evening out; Bo tells Arianna that Brady will be trouble.

Thursday, August 6th
Nicole tells Sami that E.J. changed Grace's headstone; Stefano says goodbye to Meredith; Mia makes a revelation to Will; Melanie asks Nathan for another chance; Stephanie has a conversation with Roman.

Friday, August 7th
Kate and Lucas reconcile; Will is shocked by Mia's revelation; Sami confronts Rafe; Nicole and E.J. argue; Lexie and Abe get good news.

SOW Spoilers

Lucas wonders if he can forgive Chloe.

EJ visits Grace's grave.

Ari keeps a secret from Brady.

Melanie turns down Nathan.

**UPDATED 7/28**

Soaps.com Spoilers

The week of August 3:

Daniel tells Lucas that when Chloe wakes up, she will choose to be with Daniel.

Stefano convinces Meredith that she must tell Sami all about how Rafe killed Emily.

EJ replaces Grace's headstone with one that reads "DiMera."

One of Philip's men, Carlo, is shot in the line of duty and Philip is tormented by his death.

Abe and Lexie receive good news about Theo.

Thursday August 6:
Mia admits to Will that she's no virgin.

Friday August 7:
EJ demands Nicole explain her odd behavior since Grace's death.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lucas continues his confrontation with Daniel; Brady and Nicole bond over Chloe.

Tuesday
Kate torments a comatose Chloe and covers up what she is doing when Kate walks in.

Wednesday
Kate is shaken by her fantasy of kissing Daniel; Stephanie encourages Philip to open up about the death of his employee.

Thursday
Nicole warns Sami that EJ changed Grace's headstone; Chad and Kinsey reset their plan to break up Mia and Will.

Friday
Chloe's health worsens; Will is shocked to learn Mia is not a virgin and is appalled that Chad was her first lover.

**UPDATED 7/29**
SOD Spoilers
- Ari keeps a secret from Brady.
- Melanie turns down a date with Nathan, so he asks Stephanie out instead.
- EJ visits Grace's grave.

SOW Spoilers
-Stefano presses Meredith to tell Sami that Rafe killed Emily.

-Bo nearly catches Arianna making a drug deal.

-Phillip is tormented by his employee's death.

-EJ destroys Grace's headstone.

-Nicole is forced to answer questions about Grace's death.

Can't Miss:Friday, August 7th
Sami reads a revealing letter from Meredith.

**UPDATED 8/2**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 3rd
Daniel tells Lucas that when Chloe wakes up, she will choose to be with Daniel; Stefano convinces Meredith that she must tell Sami all about how Rafe killed Emily; Kate thinks Victor wants her out of his house; Brady and Nicole bond over Chloe.

Tuesday, August 4th
One of Philip's men is shot in the line of duty and Philip is tormented by his death; Lucas thinks Daniel is delusional; Kate is questioned by Hope about her side of the story involving Chloe's sudden illness; Arianna completes a business deal with Troy.

Wednesday, August 5th
EJ replaces Grace's headstone with one that reads "DiMera"; Kate is shaken by her fantasy of kissing Daniel; Lucas visits Chloe, damning her for what she's done; Stephanie gets Philip to open up about the death of his employee.

Thursday, August 6th
Mia admits to Will that she's not a virgin; Sami and Rafe confront EJ while Nicole tries to mediate; Meredith leaves a letter for Sami; Melanie convinces Nathan to give her another chance; Chad and Kinsey reset their plan to break up Will and Mia.

Friday, August 7th
EJ demands an explanation for Nicole's odd behavior since Grace's death; Abe and Lexie receive good news about Theo; Daniel's bail hearing occurs; Rafe gives Will advice about Mia; Sami reads the letter regarding Emily's death.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Quote:

Kate is shaken by her attraction to Daniel

Huh?

Quote:

Lucas wonders if he can forgive Chloe

I don't care if he forgives her as long as they break up. NOW.

Quote:

Nathan and Stephanie enjoy an evening out

I knew they'd already had plenty of buildup by Higley standards. They've talked, what, three times already? I do like them together though.

Quote:

Stephanie has a conversation with Roman.

Finally . . . the exciting spoiler I've been waiting for!!!!!!!

Oh, and the Arianna nearly getting caught with drugs thing is interesting. Or, I should say, could be interesting.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Quote:

Monday, August 3rd
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition

It's nice to see that Lucas finally becomes involved in his own affair storyline.

Did I miss the episode when Sami actually started caring about Chloe? Why does she need comforting after hearing about Chloe's condition?

Quote:

Tuesday, August 4th
Arianna almost gets caught with drugs

I knew Arianna was involved in drugs somehow. Now I'm left to wonder if she's a former addict, or the person she's talking to over the phone is a drug dealer boyfriend or something. Either way, I'm interested.

Quote:

Wednesday, August 5th

Seriously?! We're going back to Daniel and Kate? That didn't work then and it won't now. Leave it alone!

Quote:

Friday, August 7th
Kate and Lucas reconcile; Lexie and Abe get good news.

I'm glad to see Lucas forgives Kate so quickly. I'm tired of his constant taking the side of the woman over Kate. Usually, Kate is in the wrong, but this time she's not and Lucas needs to realize that this time Kate was doing this for Lucas and not out of hatred for Chloe...well not all just becaues of hatred for Chloe.

I bet Theo's autism is cured. :lol:

six
Member Avatar

Why does Sami need to be comforted over Chloe? It's understandable that she doesn't want Chloe to die, since she does so much with Allie, and all but she shouldn't be too torn up about this. I wonder why Bo is badmouthing Brady.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Angie.

There are so many WTF's in these spoilers. :drunk:

mer4santo
Member Avatar

The storylines on this show move like stagnant water. sheesh.

WTF is Sami upset about Chloe for? Why is Kate shaken by her attraction to Daniel? Isn't it why she is poisoning Chloe in the first place? And I can't wait to see EJ and Nicole argue for the bazillionth time.....could it be over a misunderstanding again? I wish we could get onto the reveal and give him something pertinent to yell about.

tfp!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 22 2009, 03:39 PM
Quote:

Monday, August 3rd
Lucas thinks Daniel is trying to frame Kate; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition

It's nice to see that Lucas finally becomes involved in his own affair storyline.

Did I miss the episode when Sami actually started caring about Chloe? Why does she need comforting after hearing about Chloe's condition?

Quote:

Tuesday, August 4th
Arianna almost gets caught with drugs

I knew Arianna was involved in drugs somehow. Now I'm left to wonder if she's a former addict, or the person she's talking to over the phone is a drug dealer boyfriend or something. Either way, I'm interested.

Quote:

Wednesday, August 5th

Seriously?! We're going back to Daniel and Kate? That didn't work then and it won't now. Leave it alone!

Quote:

Friday, August 7th

I'm glad to see Lucas forgives Kate so quickly. I'm tired of his constant taking the side of the woman over Kate. Usually, Kate is in the wrong, but this time she's not and Lucas needs to realize that this time Kate was doing this for Lucas and not out of hatred for Chloe...well not all just becaues of hatred for Chloe.

This just shows wha t a momma's boy he is.Wanting to so quickly forgive her for trying to kill Chloe and framing someone for it. I am puzzled about the "wonders if he can forgive CHloe" part. I think CHloe will wake from her coma with memory loss and probably think shes with Lucas pre Daniel days. The Kate attraction to Daniel sounds weird.Kate must be really going off the deep end

esp13
Member Avatar

I think my entire thought process about these spoilers can be condense to a single "huh?"

My personal favorite day is Friday though with:
Quote:

Kate and Lucas reconcile; Will is shocked by Mia's revelation; Sami confronts Rafe; Nicole and E.J. argue; Lexie and Abe get good news.

Every single one of those things has already happened at least once. Well, except maybe for Abe and Lexie getting good news, but I'm sure that has happened sometime in their marriage.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Quote:

Nicole and Brady bond; Rafe comforts Sami when she finds out about Chloe's condition

Oh yah, I'm sure Sami is just completely torn up. She just wants some sex, and she knows she'll get it every time she's upset. I wanna see a Bracole reunion already. I was hoping they'd hook back up during the black market baby storyline.

Quote:

Hope questions Kate; Arianna almost gets caught with drugs

There is no way they're going to catch Kate yet. We're not that lucky. I'll just keep fast-forwarding her as usual. Arianna with drugs is the first time I've been interested in anything to do with her. Still think she's an undercover of some sorts though.

Quote:

Kate is shaken by her attraction to Daniel; Bo tells Arianna that Brady will be trouble.

What is with Bo being the dating police? Shouldn't he have some vision to keep him busy? Kate is a psychopath.

Quote:

Nicole tells Sami that E.J. changed Grace's headstone; Stefano says goodbye to Meredith; Mia makes a revelation to Will; Melanie asks Nathan for another chance; Stephanie has a conversation with Roman.

WTF? He probably changed her last name to Dimera. Sure to piss Sami off some more. Wonder if this is the end of Meridith? Doubtful. I hope Mia told Will about giving her baby to Nicole!!! What does Stephanie have to talk to Roman about? And Melanie and Nathan... this better be good.

Quote:

Lexie and Abe get good news.

Oh, hey, I remember them...

Overall, I think it actually sounds like a good week. Finally.

Thanks for posting Angie!

Edited by littlemony, Jul 22 2009, 03:52 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

lastDays
Jul 22 2009, 03:47 PM
This just shows wha t a momma's boy he is.Wanting to so quickly forgive her for trying to kill Chloe and framing someone for it.
True, but that's Lucas and Kate and that's true to their relationship. They've been through a lot together and I never believe for one second when Lucas turns his back on Kate.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

mer4santo
Jul 22 2009, 03:45 PM
And I can't wait to see EJ and Nicole argue for the bazillionth time.....could it be over a misunderstanding again?
Yes, "Three's Company" recycled plot points revolving around misunderstandings less frequently than DOOL does. Of course, I always thought the king of that was Kyle Brandt's Philip, who was constantly interrupting Belle and telling her he knew what she was about to say . . . he was always totally wrong, much to Belle's relief.

six
Member Avatar

esp13
Jul 22 2009, 03:50 PM
I think my entire thought process about these spoilers can be condense to a single "huh?"

My personal favorite day is Friday though with:
Quote:

Every single one of those things has already happened at least once. Well, except maybe for Abe and Lexie getting good news, but I'm sure that has happened sometime in their marriage.
Yea those could easily be old spoilers. The safe/ejole stuff has happened at least once a week since the baby switch. I hope Lucas is forgiving Kate for covering up the danloe affair and not for trying to kill Chloe and frame Daniel. There has to be a limit at some point, because if not he's just as sick as she is.

So true, Paxton, which is one of the reasons I hated that Philip.

heidi
Member Avatar

six
Why does Sami need to be comforted over Chloe? It's understandable that she doesn't want Chloe to die, since she does so much with Allie, and all but she shouldn't be too torn up about this. I wonder why Bo is badmouthing Brady.

Sami blamed Chloe for Brady's drug addiction. But, maybe she fells so sorry for Chloe, that she has Kate for a mother-in-law that she forgave her?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers

EJ visits Grace's grave.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

thanks Angie..more boredom

heidi
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton

Quote:

Friday, August 7th

That would be the last straw for me. Autism doesn't get cured.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 22 2009, 05:25 PM
SOW Spoilers

EJ visits Grace's grave.

Yay! More secrets! Fun! :drunk:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Diamonde
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jul 22 2009, 08:09 PM
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

EJ visits Grace's grave.

:lol:

Poor Lucas! :frownie:

lastDays
Member Avatar

Diamonde
Jul 22 2009, 08:15 PM
mer4santo
Angie79
SOW Spoilers

EJ visits Grace's grave.

Poor Lucas? I am speculating that since hes suppose to turn to the dark side,when Chloe wakes from her coma ,and if she has amnesia,he will fill Chloe with crap about their life together just to get back at Daniel.Like mother like son

Diamonde
Member Avatar

lastDays
Jul 22 2009, 08:44 PM
Diamonde
Jul 22 2009, 08:15 PM
mer4santo

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepSOW Spoilers

Poor Lucas? I am speculating that since hes suppose to turn to the dark side,when Chloe wakes from her coma ,and if she has amnesia,he will fill Chloe with crap about their life together just to get back at Daniel.Like mother like son
Oh no I mean about what Chloe did to him. It was just so messed up! :angry:

Now Dark Lucas I like. ^_^

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply