Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 3rd; *UPDATED 8/2*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2009, 03:22 PM (10,936 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide episode titles

Monday
"Lucas' Confrontation"

Tuesday
"Kate Torments Chloe"

Wednesday
"Kate is Shaken"

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Things have picked up.

The Kate/Daniel one is weird. Wonder where that is going. I've been wondering all along if Kate's behavior is tied to her treatment or the drugs she was on last Fall, sort of like the way shows in the past have redeemed characters. Maybe she starts coming to her senses and finds herself rediscovering her feelings for Daniel. Hmm...

It's funny too that the past two group of weekly spoilers mention Abe and Lexie. I wonder if they are at least throwing them something minor to do.

Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 23 2009, 12:05 AM.

Dawn7
Member Avatar

Thanks Angie

oldschoolfan

Thanks Angie. I am interested in the Arianna with drugs. What are they doing throwing Stephanie and Nathan together? Geez, she was just so in love with Philip and now she is with someone else? I would assume that EJ changed the name on the headstone.

pspcindy
Member Avatar

I think the summer promo got it all wrong. Summer of Fun is officially Summer of Stall. 'Course we just had the Fall of Stall and the Winter of Glacial stories. Spring did go out with the high drama of Grace dying but those couple of good weeks cannot make up for months of nothing. How does Corday think the audience may still be here for his "explosive" ending of the babyswitch if people are so bored during summer they turn off DOOL?

thanks Angie.

lastDays
Member Avatar

pspcindy
Jul 23 2009, 07:15 PM
I think the summer promo got it all wrong. Summer of Fun is officially Summer of Stall. 'Course we just had the Fall of Stall and the Winter of Glacial stories. Spring did go out with the high drama of Grace dying but those couple of good weeks cannot make up for months of nothing. How does Corday think the audience may still be here for his "explosive" ending of the babyswitch if people are so bored during summer they turn off DOOL?

thanks Angie.
As a Danloe fan I am getting tired of this drawn out story with Chloe in a coma and Kate the wicked witch from a fairytale story
Edited by lastDays, Jul 24 2009, 07:05 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

When did Brady's love life become any of Bo's business.

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

thx for posting angie, you rock!!!!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Quote:

Geez, she was just so in love with Philip and now she is with someone else?

Why not? She was so in love with Max and then had insta-love with Philip. That sorta seems like Stephanie's MO. That and being as boring as dirt.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sariah
Jul 24 2009, 01:15 PM
Quote:

Why not? She was so in love with Max and then had insta-love with Philip. That sorta seems like Stephanie's MO. That and being as boring as dirt.
Phillip seems to be taking a different angle on things now. I think he will play hard to get on Stephanie after she realizes that she wants to be with him. He will make her take him the way he is without changing, or walk away. She won't be able to wake away.

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

☼ Jinx ☼
Jul 24 2009, 03:08 PM
Sariah
Jul 24 2009, 01:15 PM
Quote:

Phillip seems to be taking a different angle on things now. I think he will play hard to get on Stephanie after she realizes that she wants to be with him. He will make her take him the way he is without changing, or walk away. She won't be able to wake away.
I'm hoping both of you are right. I don't want her to sabotage what Mel and Nathan have going..

MrsDimera

/\

This week Stephanie is going nuts because she thought Phil and Mel did the deed, then was nice once she found out the truth. Stephanie knows Mel has a thing for Nathan. So it's ok for Stephanie to go take her friend's potential playmate but not ok for Mel to take Stephanie's ex. Stephanie is such a hyprocrite and what's that other word i was looking for. I believe it begins with SL.

heidi
Member Avatar

Thank you, Angie!

I remember the last time there was a baby "mixup" when we waited for a year and a half (if you count the time from when Bell found out she was pregnant, and all of us veteran's already knew it would be Shawn's) for Shawn to find out he was really Claire's father. Then, right before the character found out Jason Cook (whom I adored and still miss) left the role and Brandon Beemer took over. It ruined the whole reveal for me. I was pissed and felt really cheated. I never warmed up to Brandon Beemer after that. If that happens again, I don't think I could stay with the show anymore after 29 years of watching. They had better get on with it before something happens like a casting change.
Edited by heidi, Jul 25 2009, 04:52 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers

The week of August 3:

Daniel tells Lucas that when Chloe wakes up, she will choose to be with Daniel.

Stefano convinces Meredith that she must tell Sami all about how Rafe killed Emily.

EJ replaces Grace's headstone with one that reads "DiMera."

One of Philip's men, Carlo, is shot in the line of duty and Philip is tormented by his death.

Abe and Lexie receive good news about Theo.

Thursday August 6:
Mia admits to Will that she's no virgin.

Friday August 7:
EJ demands Nicole explain her odd behavior since Grace's death.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Quote:

EJ replaces Grace's headstone with one that reads "DiMera."

Good for him, even though this poor baby's headstone will get replaced yet again when the switch is revealed.

Quote:

EJ demands Nicole explain her odd behavior since Grace's death.

How many times is this going to be listed as a spoiler? It happens every damn week. :drunk:

Thanks Angie! :)

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Thanks for the update Angie!

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Jul 28 2009, 01:33 PM
One of Philip's men, Carlo, is shot in the line of duty and Philip is tormented by his death.

I had originally been hopeful that this shooting might signal the re-emergence of the sadly wasted feud, but more and more it seems to be likely to be a mere plot point to have Philip wonder if he should get out of the family business. That would seem stupid, since his own life being nearly taken twice didn't do the trick. Sad to say that I just don't care about Philip anymore; he's getting minimal character development, with the things that could make him interesting ignored in favor of sticking him in a quad where he sticks out like a sore thumb. I'd love to be interested in him again, but I haven't been for months.

Thanks for posting, Angie!

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sounds ok but I have concerns about the Philip/Carlo stuff. Depends how they play it out. It comes off a little sudden but we'll see.

lastDays
Member Avatar

Daniel tells Lucas that when Chloe wakes up,she will choose to be with Daniel

First off,being a doc,Daniel should be aware that people suffer brain damage when they come out of a coma and Chloe will have memory loss.Second,this statement automatically means Chloe will have memory loss.Hell,she may not even recognize Daniel .Chloe will be ripe for Lucas to poiso her against Daniel.And so this story drags on :drunk:

esp13
Member Avatar

I wish I could get excited about the Philip stuff because it sounds like it might actually have some good character development to it. But, since I think it's probably what leads to him sleeping with Melanie, it pretty much just sickens me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply