Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 3rd; *UPDATED 8/2*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2009, 03:22 PM (10,837 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Lucas continues his confrontation with Daniel; Brady and Nicole bond over Chloe.

Tuesday
Kate torments a comatose Chloe and covers up what she is doing when Kate walks in.

Wednesday
Kate is shaken by her fantasy of kissing Daniel; Stephanie encourages Philip to open up about the death of his employee.

Thursday
Nicole warns Sami that EJ changed Grace's headstone; Chad and Kinsey reset their plan to break up Mia and Will.

Friday
Chloe's health worsens; Will is shocked to learn Mia is not a virgin and is appalled that Chad was her first lover.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nice,first EJ tells Sami ''you killed her you bury her'' and then changes the head stone without her consent,JERK,if someone did that to me I'd rip their head right off their body.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 28 2009, 03:29 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday
Kate torments a comatose Chloe and covers up what she is doing when Kate walks in.

HUH???
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jul 28 2009, 03:54 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

BalscoFan5
Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM
Angie79
Jul 28 2009, 03:29 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Tuesday

HUH???
It's a typo from the listings.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
- Ari keeps a secret from Brady.
- Melanie turns down a date with Nathan, so he asks Stephanie out instead.
- EJ visits Grace's grave.

SOW Spoilers
-Stefano presses Meredith to tell Sami that Rafe killed Emily.

-Bo nearly catches Arianna making a drug deal.

-Phillip is tormented by his employee's death.

-EJ destroys Grace's headstone.

-Nicole is forced to answer questions about Grace's death.

Can't Miss:Friday, August 7th
Sami reads a revealing letter from Meredith.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Interesting, especially the Arianna one.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Angie79
Jul 29 2009, 01:22 PM

-Bo nearly catches Arianna making a drug deal.

Now this is interesting, can't wait to see how this goes.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Yeah, I know it's a typo, but this would actually be pretty hilarious, especially since Kate's completely schizo and all now.

"Kate?! What are you doing in here?"

"What am I doing in here? What are you doing in here????!!"

"I'm here to snuff Chloe out with a pillow."

"Oh...well, then get to it girlfriend we don't have all day!!!"
Edited by fenderbabe, Jul 29 2009, 02:36 PM.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

fenderbabe
Jul 29 2009, 02:35 PM
Quote:

Yeah, I know it's a typo, but this would actually be pretty hilarious, especially since Kate's completely schizo and all now.

"Kate?! What are you doing in here?"

"What am I doing in here? What are you doing in here????!!"

"I'm here to snuff Chloe out with a pillow."

"Oh...well, then get to it girlfriend we don't have all day!!!"
HAHAHA :lol: good one.

Kate is a nut, but the writers on Days aren't brilliant enough to come up with something THAT great.

samixxx
Member Avatar

-EJ destroys Grace's headstone.:shame: :shame: I really don't think there is anyway for this to playout on screen that I won't find it completely disrespectful towards Grace, but I will try.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Redoing grace's headstone is disgusting, besides being illegal. It depends on how Grace's last name was listed on her birth certificate. If it was Brady, then EJ cannot just go in and change it to Dimera b/c he feels like it. Legally, her name is Brady. What a jerk.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Jul 31 2009, 01:44 PM
Redoing grace's headstone is disgusting, besides being illegal. It depends on how Grace's last name was listed on her birth certificate. If it was Brady, then EJ cannot just go in and change it to Dimera b/c he feels like it. Legally, her name is Brady. What a jerk.
I don't know...I suppose the fact that her 'mother' informed him he is the 'father' gives him some rights.

Whatever he does, I just hope he changes it to "Grace Brady DiMera" and gets rid of that gawd awful middle name. :P

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Jul 29 2009, 01:22 PM
- Melanie turns down a date with Nathan, so he asks Stephanie out instead.
:shame:

Can't say I'm surprised, but I can picture Nathan & Steph winding up at the same restaurant that Melanie & Phillip are magically at.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Even if it was illegal, which I doubt it is since he's her father, it's probably no more illegal than how Sami and Rafe handled her "adoption".

mirabella

samixxx
Jul 29 2009, 11:37 PM
-EJ destroys Grace's headstone.:shame: :shame: I really don't think there is anyway for this to playout on screen that I won't find it completely disrespectful towards Grace, but I will try.
It will no doubt be disrespectful to little Grace's memory but that shouldn't bother EJ at all. In the end, it won't matter since she is most likely not EJ's child.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mirabella
Jul 31 2009, 06:17 PM
samixxx
It will no doubt be disrespectful to little Grace's memory but that shouldn't bother EJ at all. In the end, it won't matter since she is most likely not EJ's child.
She's not EJ's child. Or Sami's. She was Mia and Chad's baby.

Alligato
Member Avatar

EJ had a chance to have a say in her burial. He declined. Therefore, he should get over himself and the fact that his so called "love" didn't give two shits about him or his feelings. I think it has more to do about his pride and hurt feelings than it does about Grace.

Oh and Raphael is my family's name. I think it is awesome. :)

fender - love your Kate conversation.

mirabella

SocRMum1
Jul 31 2009, 08:01 PM
mirabella
Jul 31 2009, 06:17 PM
samixxx
She's not EJ's child. Or Sami's. She was Mia and Chad's baby.
Yes, that is what we "know" right now but the writers can change things at any time as they so often do, which is why I said that she is most probably not his child. As of now, what we have seen on screen Grace was not his child, nor Sami's, but who knows whose child she might be the next time there is a rewrite.

michelle
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 31 2009, 02:08 PM
magicsteacher
I don't know...I suppose the fact that her 'mother' informed him he is the 'father' gives him some rights.

Whatever he does, I just hope he changes it to "Grace Brady DiMera" and gets rid of that gawd awful middle name. :P
What's disgusting is not telling the father he has a kid, especially when you know that kid is going to die. THAT is what is disgusting!

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 3rd
Daniel tells Lucas that when Chloe wakes up, she will choose to be with Daniel; Stefano convinces Meredith that she must tell Sami all about how Rafe killed Emily; Kate thinks Victor wants her out of his house; Brady and Nicole bond over Chloe.

Tuesday, August 4th
One of Philip's men is shot in the line of duty and Philip is tormented by his death; Lucas thinks Daniel is delusional; Kate is questioned by Hope about her side of the story involving Chloe's sudden illness; Arianna completes a business deal with Troy.

Wednesday, August 5th
EJ replaces Grace's headstone with one that reads "DiMera"; Kate is shaken by her fantasy of kissing Daniel; Lucas visits Chloe, damning her for what she's done; Stephanie gets Philip to open up about the death of his employee.

Thursday, August 6th
Mia admits to Will that she's not a virgin; Sami and Rafe confront EJ while Nicole tries to mediate; Meredith leaves a letter for Sami; Melanie convinces Nathan to give her another chance; Chad and Kinsey reset their plan to break up Will and Mia.

Friday, August 7th
EJ demands an explanation for Nicole's odd behavior since Grace's death; Abe and Lexie receive good news about Theo; Daniel's bail hearing occurs; Rafe gives Will advice about Mia; Sami reads the letter regarding Emily's death.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply