Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 3rd; *UPDATED 8/2*
Topic Started: Jul 22 2009, 03:22 PM (10,832 Views)
☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Angie79
Aug 2 2009, 03:01 PM
Mia admits to Will that she's not a virgin;
With Will knowing this, and Chad knowing stuff, the truth is so gonna come out all on its own. Chad has already been having flashbacks of their special night together, and he certainly doesn't believe that Mia has(had) a drug problem. Plus, Nicole has forewarned Chad to stay clear of Mia, so its obvious she plays a major element in all of this. These two guys are gonna talk and put the pieces together gradually.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

I do remember that Sami asked EJ at the funeral home if he wanted a say in the arrangements for Grace and that would include the burial and headstone. He said no and then told her you killed her, you bury her. Then, to go and change the headstone on his own is not right. If he wanted it to say Dimera, then he should have said so in the beginning. I hope it at least says Grace Raphaella Brady Dimera. He has no right to take away her middle, God-given baptismal name. I am sure this move on his part will bring Sami closer to him-- NOT!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lastDays
Member Avatar

fenderbabe
Jul 29 2009, 02:35 PM
Quote:

Kate torments a comatose Chloe and covers up what she is doing when Kate walks in.

Yeah, I know it's a typo, but this would actually be pretty hilarious, especially since Kate's completely schizo and all now.

"Kate?! What are you doing in here?"

"What am I doing in here? What are you doing in here????!!"

"I'm here to snuff Chloe out with a pillow."

"Oh...well, then get to it girlfriend we don't have all day!!!"
:roflol:

michelle
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Aug 2 2009, 09:11 PM
I do remember that Sami asked EJ at the funeral home if he wanted a say in the arrangements for Grace and that would include the burial and headstone. He said no and then told her you killed her, you bury her. Then, to go and change the headstone on his own is not right. If he wanted it to say Dimera, then he should have said so in the beginning. I hope it at least says Grace Raphaella Brady Dimera. He has no right to take away her middle, God-given baptismal name. I am sure this move on his part will bring Sami closer to him-- NOT!
I think he was a bit distraught at that time after just finding out he had a child he never knew about and that the child had just passed away.

AND, that the mother of said child, whom had always said he was a great father, kept the knowledge of said child, from him. Never even giving him one moment of time with her while she was still alive.

Give him a break already. I don't know anyone who WOULD be in their right mind after finding out such a thing. Sami, who along with Ralph, who in my opinion wins the asshole of the year award, should have at the very least, put HIS name on the headstone. But that would require her to be something more than a selfish ass, which she is not.

samixxx
Member Avatar

mirabella
Jul 31 2009, 06:17 PM
samixxx
Jul 29 2009, 11:37 PM
-EJ destroys Grace's headstone.:shame: :shame: I really don't think there is anyway for this to playout on screen that I won't find it completely disrespectful towards Grace, but I will try.
It will no doubt be disrespectful to little Grace's memory but that shouldn't bother EJ at all. In the end, it won't matter since she is most likely not EJ's child.

Good point. At least for Grace she will always have her baptized name.

lysie
Member Avatar

michelle
Aug 3 2009, 02:18 PM
magicsteacher
I think he was a bit distraught at that time after just finding out he had a child he never knew about and that the child had just passed away.

AND, that the mother of said child, whom had always said he was a great father, kept the knowledge of said child, from him. Never even giving him one moment of time with her while she was still alive.

Give him a break already. I don't know anyone who WOULD be in their right mind after finding out such a thing. Sami, who along with Ralph, who in my opinion wins the asshole of the year award, should have at the very least, put HIS name on the headstone. But that would require her to be something more than a selfish ass, which she is not.
I don't know Sami would put DiMera on it. It wasn't Grace's last name. That last name represented everything Sami was keeping her from. Even if Sami had told EJ about the baby, she wouldn't have had to give the baby that last name. The headstone isn't about Sami or EJ, though. It's about Grace. Changing it makes it about EJ. Changing her name postmortem makes her name about something other than Grace.

mirabella

lysie
Aug 4 2009, 12:15 AM
michelle
magicsteacher

I don't know Sami would put DiMera on it. It wasn't Grace's last name. That last name represented everything Sami was keeping her from. Even if Sami had told EJ about the baby, she wouldn't have had to give the baby that last name. The headstone isn't about Sami or EJ, though. It's about Grace. Changing it makes it about EJ. Changing her name postmortem makes her name about something other than Grace.
Exactly! Changing Grace's name on her headstone makes it about EJ and not Grace, just like EJ made finding out about Grace, as well her funeral, all about him and not the loss of Grace as it should have been.

cindymint
Member Avatar

mirabella
Aug 4 2009, 10:20 AM
lysie
Aug 4 2009, 12:15 AM
michelle

Quoting limited to 3 levels deepasshole of the year award, should have at the very least, put HIS name on the headstone. But that would require her to be something more than a selfish ass, which she is not.
Exactly! Changing Grace's name on her headstone makes it about EJ and not Grace, just like EJ made finding out about Grace, as well her funeral, all about him and not the loss of Grace as it should have been.

I totally agree.
Its all about Grace and only Grace.
Just because he is the father does not give him the right to change anything.Sami and him were not married so she didnt' have to give grace the Dimera name so she gave grace her last name.Brady.The way it should be.
So Ej will end up having to replace the Grave stone once Sami gets Done with him because he had no right at all.
Sami is a Single mother and she chose to give Grace her last name not the dimera name.So Ej needs to get over his self.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply