Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS Hires 'Passionate' Lindsay Hartley!
Topic Started: Jul 22 2009, 04:40 PM (14,640 Views)
downwhtone
Member Avatar

Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy Goddddddddd! My boyfriend is going to pee on himself with excitement when he finds out about this. LOL
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sungrey

Louise Sorel. Now THERE is a return I could get behind! :)

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

I wonder if and when Felisha and the rest of the cast knew about this.... Ali Sweeney has tweeted yesterday about hanging out with Felisha and a few days ago Molly Burnett posted a picture of herself, Felisha and Galen on Twitter. This does not sound as if they were expecting her to leave the show......

Kenny
Member Avatar

Oh wait, Arianna is Rafe's sister?

LMAO! She and Galen will be playing siblings again. And she'll be in a romance with Eric Martsolf again. Wow.

Mason

Kenny
Jul 22 2009, 05:03 PM
She and Galen will be playing siblings again. And she'll be in a romance with Eric Martsolf again. Wow.
They should just rename the show PASSIONS 2, and get it over with. Since it's obviously what they want.

wiggleworm
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 22 2009, 05:04 PM
Kenny
She and Galen will be playing siblings again. And she'll be in a romance with Eric Martsolf again. Wow.
They should just rename the show PASSIONS 2, and get it over with. Since it's obviously what they want.
Fluffy would be a great Melanie recast.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Kenny
Oh wait, Arianna is Rafe's sister?

LMAO! She and Galen will be playing siblings again. And she'll be in a romance with Eric Martsolf again. Wow.
This is why this annoys me. I never watched Passions, so I don't really give a hoot, but just knowing that these three are basically playing what they played on that show, really pisses me off. I don't know why, but it does. I'm annoyed.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 22 2009, 05:04 PM
Kenny
LoL, because that worked so well for Passions itself.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Sorry. I wasn't a Passions fan for a reason...and I don't want to see it taking over the only soap I watch.

I think it's crap. Stunt casting in an attempt to bring on the handful of Passions fans there were. Weren't EM and GG enough to get that done?

I do think they've totally wasted EM thus far. GG has proven he can't act. So now we need to add another left over from a pitiful show? What's next? Witches and chimps?

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 22 2009, 04:54 PM
If we have to have Arianna on this show, this is a good move. Felisha Terrell was not a good actress at all, and Lindsay Hartley is awesome.

HOWEVER...

DAYS is NOT, nor should it EVER be, PASSIONS. And I would appreciate it if Tomlin would stop trying to resurrect PASSIONS in DAYS.
Love Lindsay too and liked Passions especially Ethan & Theresa. But I agree about this is Days and not Passions but I'm afraid the transformation to Passions has already begun even before introducing LH. It's weird cuz my hearts pounding! I'm excited and worried all at the same time, I want to see something new. Maybe LH will do well with not playing a good girl since perhaps Ari has something cooking and it helps she hates Sami.

Ellie

Halloween Family
Jul 22 2009, 05:09 PM
I'm afraid the transformation to Passions has already begun even before introducing LH.
It began when Gary Tomlin was hired.

lastDays
Member Avatar

I was afraid that after hiring GG and EM that those two wouldn't be the only Passions fugitives to be hired..Must signal that the plug is getting pulled on Days next march.Watch for things to get more bizaar in the storylines. Kate is already transforming into an over the top Passions character.Next she'll probablt kidnap Daniel and hold him hostage
Edited by lastDays, Jul 22 2009, 05:15 PM.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Why can't Lindsay be a Chloe recast? I'd like that much better.

Plus, Brady and Chloe have history. That makes sense. Brady and Arianna? Snooze!

I'm still missing Deidre and Drake. :(

zippy

I liked the girl we had and really don't want a recast from passions I hated that soap.

AlmostRosey
Member Avatar

Eric Martsolf has just tweeted:

Yes... I am so hurt for her

http://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/2786403726
Edited by AlmostRosey, Jul 22 2009, 05:22 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wow! I wonder why Felisha was let go?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kenny
Jul 22 2009, 05:12 PM
I'm still missing Deidre and Drake. :(
Me too.....

I also miss the characters of Belle and Shawn......

With Lindsay coming on I'd be all for Rafe written out somehow..... Maybe he could give his life while trying to save Sami from something..... ^_^

I didn't mind Felisha Terrell though and am sad she's out of a job.

lastDays
Member Avatar

AlmostRosey
Jul 22 2009, 05:22 PM
Eric Martsolf has just tweeted:

Yes... I am so hurt for her

http://twitter.com/ericmartsolf/status/2786403726
GT doesn't give a shit about the actors.Just so long as his Passions wishes come true :soapbox:

Mason

Angie79
Jul 22 2009, 05:23 PM
LoL, isn't that obvious? So that Tomlin could further his goal/wet dream of re-creating PASSIONS.

I'm just waiting for the news that Emily Harper or MacKenzie Westmore has been cast as Rafe's ex-girlfriend.
Edited by Mason, Jul 22 2009, 05:27 PM.

Ellie

Mason
Jul 22 2009, 05:24 PM
Angie79
Jul 22 2009, 05:23 PM
LoL, isn't that obvious? So that Tomlin could further his goal/wet dream of re-creating PASSIONS.
I'm wondering why they didn't just hire LH in the first place... was she working somewhere else?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply