Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Billy Exposes Victor!; SOW Article Summary
Topic Started: Jul 23 2009, 12:22 AM (1,399 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Please link to DR only. Thank you! :)

Billy Exposes Victor!

This week, Billy gets an earful about Victor and his schemes and decides to confront good ol' Mr. Mustache right in front of Ashley.

"I don't think Billy's interested in Ashley or anybody seeing the light," says Billy Miller. "He just wants to take on Victor."

Things are instigated by Cane when he informs Billy that the only reason Jill made him head honcho at Jabot is because Victor forced her to. "That's a major blow from a mother Billy thinks has never been there for him," admits Miller. "To find out she was manipulating him, and on top if it, trusted his fake brother with the information."

Then there's Victor's involvement. "So far, all this man has done is manipulate Billy," notes Miller. "As things unfold, Billy finds out there's more to it than he realizes. He's starting to think that maybe Jack is right: The Mustache is an evil son of a bitch."

Things get even more heated when Billy runs into Colleen and she tells him everything that happened at Jimmy's bar and how Victor is trying to get her booted from the Newman Board for it. Billy offers to help Colleen. "Colleen got caught flashing her ta-ta's in a bar," sighs Miller. "The whole thing sounds sneaky, like someone set her up."

Later, Colleen and Billy meet with Victoria and JT and Victoria tells Colleen she should resign from the Newman Board. Billy tells Colleen that she should issue a public apology, but Victoria refuses to budge. "Billy's angry and amused at what hypocrites these people are," says Miller. "Every once in a while, Billy has a saving grace outside of himself. You don't mess with his little cousin. Billy has had enough of being screwed over and doesn't want everyone else around him being screwed over, either."

Billy rushes off to confront Jill about the real reason she appointed him CEO of Jabot. "Jill's matter-of-fact about it," says Miller, admitting Billy feels "betrayed and disgusted" to learn he was a pawn in Victor's plan to get back at Jack. "He comes to the conclusion that he doesn't want a damn thing more from Jill."

From there, Billy heads over to Newman Enterprises where he rudely interrupts the board meeting, fully intending to expose the "real" Victor as Ashley looks on confused. "Billy's in the lion's den now," notes Miller. "He wants to confront Victor about his dirty dealings with him and Colleen. He wants satisfaction. Billy's not quite sure who his opponent is really, although he's heard stories about the legend of Victor Newman. But he's ready to duke it out. We'll see whose bark is worse than his bite."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Immadashell

Yeah Billy doing something else besides chasing after Mac.

Shylock

Oh please, please do something interesting with Billy. Billy Miller is a pretty good actor and I really want to see him be an heir to Jack's mantle.

MichaelGL
Member Avatar
Sexy Jew

I wonder if they will actually follow up on this.

However it's about time someone has stood up to Victor. I see potential here, I would love to see Billy go up against Victor and take him down. I hope he is the one who exposes the fact that it was Victor who brought Patty Jane to town.
Edited by MichaelGL, Jul 23 2009, 06:54 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

This is the stuff I love!! And Jill is such a lousy mother to Billy! When she first lost everything, Billy was the one who offered her money from his trust fund! She STILL wants Cane to be her son! I always like it when one of the other Abbotts sees through Victor and Jack gets backup from his own family!

BKCHIC
Member Avatar

Wow. Have the writers FINALLY remembered that business s/l are the backbone of Y&R and separate them from all other soaps. I sure hope so.

Diamonde
Member Avatar

bkglam
Jul 23 2009, 05:19 PM
Wow. Have the writers FINALLY remembered that business s/l are the backbone of Y&R and separate them from all other soaps. I sure hope so.
Yeah I hope so to. This should be a good s/l. :P
Edited by Diamonde, Jul 23 2009, 07:20 PM.

MTSRocks
Member Avatar

Sadly it won't be a real story but a week long event. Don't worry I haven't turned pessimistic, yet. LoL.

Y&RWorldTurner
Member Avatar
Sharongate, bitches!

^^^^Come on MTS, join the dark side. ;)

And you're right. :)
Edited by Y&RWorldTurner, Jul 23 2009, 07:42 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Go Billy! Billy Miller has the capabilities to be Y&R's new leading man and I'm excited he's going up against Victor Newman.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply