Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of 7/27 - 7/31
Topic Started: Jul 26 2009, 04:52 PM (5,613 Views)
Mason
Member Avatar

Days of Our Lives
Week of 7/27 - 7/31

Classic Clip:
Sami plays the tape of Kate convincing Roberto to confess to Franco's murder. (2001)

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

This is the most interesting the Danloe affair SL has been. I am totally loving this, and Lauren Koslow has got to be one of the best actresses on this show (that's not saying much LOL). Can't wait until Lucas finds out, and see if he really does go down a dark path. I'm so happy Brady went in and talked to Chloe. It makes me miss Broe more and more.

Phillip/Stephanie needs to END! I wish they would just break up or make up, this has got to be a record for most times getting back together in a year.

SAFE is so boring, and EJole is getting boring, I swear to god I'm tired of them arguing about Sami. I thought Nicole moved on from her insecurities about that, it's so damn stale. All in all, a decent show and hope to see the Daniel/Chloe/Lucas/Kate SL progress nicely and finally come to and end.

luvpumpkns
Member Avatar

kate was phenomenal. everything was else dull for me today, though.

marisol40

luvpumpkns
Jul 27 2009, 02:08 PM
kate was phenomenal. everything was else dull for me today, though.
Quote:

I'm so happy Brady went in and talked to Chloe. It makes me miss Broe more and more.

I love them too! Hopefully the little whispers that I have been hearing in the wind are true and Broe will have another shot at love.

heartsaver

So Brady called Craig and Nancy to tell them about Chloe but Craig isn't going to show up until August 28th. Nice to see he's in no hurry to come help his daughter. I mean it's not like he's a doctor or anything.

Mason
Member Avatar

heartsaver
Jul 27 2009, 02:43 PM
So Brady called Craig and Nancy to tell them about Chloe but Craig isn't going to show up until August 28th. Nice to see he's in no hurry to come help his daughter. I mean it's not like he's a doctor or anything.
In real time, a month is probably like 3 days in DAYS time.
Edited by Mason, Jul 27 2009, 02:48 PM.

heartsaver

Mason
Jul 27 2009, 02:47 PM
heartsaver
That's true but Justin is going to make it to Salem well before Craig and Victor hasn't even called him yet. And his kid isn't even in a coma.
Edited by heartsaver, Jul 27 2009, 02:55 PM.

marisol40

Quote:

That's true but Justin is going to make it to Salem well before Craig and Victor hasn't even called him yet. And his kid isn't even in a coma.

You have a point! LOL Poor Chloe, stuck in a hosptial bed again for a month. By the end of this storyline poor Nadia is going to have bed sores.

six
Member Avatar

heartsaver
Jul 27 2009, 02:55 PM
Mason
Jul 27 2009, 02:47 PM
heartsaver
At least he's coming. I'm still not over the show's stupidity in having Stephanie be kidnapped and Sami bury a child without parental support.

I would have preferred the show go forward with the cops thinking Lucas was Chloe's killer instead of Daniel. Especially if Kate confessed and wasn't believed. They could have also touched on his past when he helped frame Sami for murder, and it would be nice to see how Kate would deal with her plan backfiring so badly.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Kate was great and Dan was alright but I kept getting distracted by Brady's tight jeans. It makes sense to have Brady talking to Chloe but I dont get the sense that they were ever married.

Nicole needs to cut Sami's name out of her vocabulary. All she's accomplishing is drilling Sami deeper into EJ's brain, poor guy cant even get a good nights sleep.

EJole and Safe are snooze town.

I dont think I've ever been so all over the place with the character of Stehpanie and the actress. Some scenes I think she's great and others she falls flat. Some days I really like Stephanie and other days I can't stand to see her. Last week I liked her hair, now I hate it.

Thanks for sharing that SR has myasthenia gravis. I've never thought there was anything wrong with her face and she's a great cryer. I think SZ and LK have great skin and most likely have had something done. I usually dont like cosmetic alterations but in their cases it works with the exception of LK's lip injections. I've noticed for quite some time SZ had limited range in her neck but assumed is was some sort of injury or fusion.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jul 27 2009, 04:12 PM.

Alligato
Member Avatar

I never noticed SR's neck before, I just noticed that her forehead doesn't move and assumed she had the Botox. Pretty cool that Mickey got fired so Maggie could keep her insurance. Thanks for all the info.

And I agree that Nicole should stop talking about Sami. If it weren't for Nicole mentioning her, I doubt EJ would ever think of her now...except to plot his revenge. Whatever. They storyline is so damn stale and stupid right now. Safe too.

ANd too funny that the stupid Kate story has ramped up to be my favorite. I love me some SC, and loved that he has Kate's number, and Kate's tears about Chloe was awesome! I can't wait til this is all found out, and I just love the idea of Lucas being blamed for it and it backfiring on Kate. I hope they go that route.
Weird that Maggie is admitting to everyone that telling Lucas the truth was a terrible mistake. Why does everyone want to lie to that boy?

Stephanie forgot to tell Philip that she was a total despicable bitch to Melanie after chewing her a new one. I wish those two would just call it quits...which is also odd as I was totally rooting for them once.

Too funny about EM's tight ass jeans. Usually it is JS with the tight jeans. Is that the new fad coming up?

Nicole Walker

Kate was GREAT. All that fake crying was just awesome!! HAHAHA!

jdawg1077

Quick kudos to Kristian Alfonso in her scenes today while questioning Kate. You could hear the doubt and disbelief that she added to her voice when Kate said that she decided not to hold the affair against Chloe. Not sure if it was the directing or her choice, but it was subtle and spot on. No one knows better than Hope just what Kate is capable of when it comes to her children (i.e. Billie).

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I was LMAO when Kate was whispering to Chloe no one likes you, you have no friends, just go ahead and let go.

Solid overall episode, except for the lame Rafe picnic and Ejole's talk.

SpriteEyes
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 27 2009, 06:47 PM
I never noticed SR's neck before, I just noticed that her forehead doesn't move and assumed she had the Botox. Pretty cool that Mickey got fired so Maggie could keep her insurance. Thanks for all the info.

And I agree that Nicole should stop talking about Sami. If it weren't for Nicole mentioning her, I doubt EJ would ever think of her now...except to plot his revenge. Whatever. They storyline is so damn stale and stupid right now. Safe too.

ANd too funny that the stupid Kate story has ramped up to be my favorite. I love me some SC, and loved that he has Kate's number, and Kate's tears about Chloe was awesome! I can't wait til this is all found out, and I just love the idea of Lucas being blamed for it and it backfiring on Kate. I hope they go that route.
Weird that Maggie is admitting to everyone that telling Lucas the truth was a terrible mistake. Why does everyone want to lie to that boy?

Stephanie forgot to tell Philip that she was a total despicable bitch to Melanie after chewing her a new one. I wish those two would just call it quits...which is also odd as I was totally rooting for them once.

Too funny about EM's tight ass jeans. Usually it is JS with the tight jeans. Is that the new fad coming up?
I hope tight jeans are making a comeback after years of having to look at men wearing skirts disgused as shorts.

Ejole/Safe/Whatever Phil/Stephanie are called/Brianna/Mel/Nathan are all B.O.R.I.N.G.

I'm not sure the vets could make lemonade out of the lemons these writers are squeezing.

six
Member Avatar

Skinny jeans have been back for women for a few years now, so I guess it's time for the guys to jump on the bandwagon.

I hope the new returns don't mean we're going to lose Kate. I dislike her, but LK is really being wasted, and hopefully she'll be given something to do this fall that doesn't involve Lucas. I'd even accept a story with her and
Spoiler: click to toggle
vying for Phil, but the "must coddle Lucas" story has been played out several times over, and it's time to stop.

marisol40

We better not lose Lauren, she's the best part of this crappy storyline. Yesterdays scene with Bo/Hope/Daniel was amazing. Some of the younger actresses should sit at her knee and take lessons. I loved the way she just sported that innocent look and turned on the tears. At that point I was actually hoping that she gets away with it.

Yeah I know she's gotten a little work done through the years, such is the lot of the aging actress in Hollywood. However, how good does this woman look!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I'm loving LK this past few days, can't wait to see what happens when Lucas FINALLY returns.

Days4Life

I would love to see Kate's plan backfire and Lucas get blamed for poisoning Chloe. That would be a nice twist to the story and give Lucas something to do besides being a clueless mama's boy.

marisol40

Quote:

clueless mama's boy.

Yeah, but then he will be sent to jail where he will become the clueless, Bubba's boy. LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply