Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS: Weekly Discussion; Week of 7/27 - 7/31
Topic Started: Jul 26 2009, 04:52 PM (5,470 Views)
Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Wow, that was some punch by Dr. Dan. SC should give classes on how to do a fight scene. I am so glad Lucas finally knows!

I was about to chime in about liking Lucas' hair but during that fight it was awful. I think I like his hair better parted down the middle like Scott Baio.

I actually rewound a part of Safe today and found Rafe mildly attractive. GG got this incredible look on his face when they were sitting on the desk? and he whispered that line that I forgot alreay.

Just when I was getting tired of the way AZ was pouring on the tears, she got me again right before Chloe squeezed her hand. Maybe it got to Nadia too because there was a tear stain that streaked thru her tanning schmear. And even as resistant as I am to Bricole it was a nice scene between them.

Will's going to have serious issues with women considering all the women who have lied to him over the years.
Edited by Halloween Family, Jul 31 2009, 04:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Oh man! I know the whole damn story about the baby switch, but holy shit if I didn't want to bawl when AZ did her whole confession thing. She is an awesome actress. Great stuff.
Oh, and I love me some Bricole. The way he looked at Nicole for a brief second is 10 times as hot as how I see him looking at Arianna lately.

SC was looking all kinds of hot today, and hell yea with that punch to Lucas. And my BD just doesn't do fighting very well...all they should have him to is be charming and humorous. The fighting just reminds me of a bulldog on a leash yapping...but I am thrilled that he finally found out. Poor dude...his whole situation just sucks with the lies and Chloe. ANd I know she meant no harm, but Chloe really treated him like crap. I don't blame him because he really looks like a fool on all angles.

Its weird seeing Sami pursue a man so much. I have a feeling that once Rafe and Sami is this stable happy couple, we'll see Emily again. There are too many declarations of love for this couple, I mean, constant. Love scenes. You are the best thing to happen to me. I love you more than anything. You saved my life. Etc. Etc. And I think we even had a "you are a hero" today. Geez...lay it on a bit thick, why don't they.

This cryptic talk from Meredeth about Emily and Rafe is so damn old. First with Sami, then Rafe now Steffie. So Emily knew something about Rafe but Rafe didn't know she knew, there was tension before the wedding and they went for a drive and Rafe was driving too fast and got in an accident?
Emily was pretty...do we know who she is yet? Is she coming back?

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Flashback
Rafe: "Emily, Emily please."

What a shitty way to end a Fridays show with.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Sindacco
Aug 1 2009, 08:11 AM
Flashback
Rafe: "Emily, Emily please."

What a shitty way to end a Fridays show with.
Well, it wasn't really supposed to be a Friday show.

The show is still a day behind from the MJ funeral preemption. It usually takes at least a month for soaps to adjust to unexpected preemptions. Days was well ahead in taping so it may take longer, probably until around late August.

Bryan Dattilo sucked on Friday. Usually, he shines when his character is shattered and he learns that he has been fooled by those close to him. Maybe the good stuff will come from him when he learns what Kate did but his performances this week just sucked. I remember his performance when he learned of what Carrie and Austin did to him in 2006 and that was great. Maybe he got some poor direction and maybe they decided to play it more reserved because he had learned the truth before and lost his memory, which he has now recovered, but I didn't like it at all. I'm liking this story now with everything finally moving but that was a bad part for me. I thought SC was good though.

Loved Kate manipulating Will. I like seeing Will involved with his family in any capacity. Lauren has been fantastic this week.

Arianne Zucker ROCKED. She is going to have a hell of a time come Emmy reel time because she has so much she can use. I did catch the little tear on Nadia's face. Nicole's confession affected me too LOL and I already knew about all of it. What a touching scene with Nicole and Brady. I know they want to run with Brady and Arianna for awhile but I would rather Arianna, in the end, move on to someone else because Brady and Nicole just have it for me. The connection, chemistry...it's all there. It's not forced. Their stuff on Friday's show reminded me of how great they are together.

Also, Nadia is doing some of her best acting in a coma LOL. Work of her career! :laugh: .

Loved Sami and Rafe today but I usually do. I didn't mind the ending. Just glad the mystery is moving along now. I enjoyed the Stefano/Meredith scenes. Kimsey was a bit better opposite Joe Mascolo.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Just finished watching Friday's show. AZ was amazing!!! She is such a talented actress, by far the best actress on Days. She worked it!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply