Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Stabile on contract; contract cast now at 27
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 10:10 AM (1,779 Views)
PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

Joe does look great for 80. Renee Jones and Suzanne Rogers looks fantastic too, as does Peter Reckell.

I think Stabile is going to be more then a short-term presence. Then again, I heard the same with Wes Ramsey and then the show seemed to change gears with that so who knows. I don't mind short-term roles anyway. Every writer does them. You bring people in to serve a purpose and then ship them out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Sorry for not being in the loop, because I'm hardly keeping up (about to change) but isn't Rachel Kimsey on the show as well now? Is she not contract? Is she off already?

mirabella

Southofsoap
Jul 27 2009, 05:56 PM
Sorry for not being in the loop, because I'm hardly keeping up (about to change) but isn't Rachel Kimsey on the show as well now? Is she not contract? Is she off already?
She is not on contract and I think she will be on for a few more weeks, maybe a month.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

Thanks Mirabella. Dont know why i thought she was contract...

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

WHy do we need this character??As for Joe,,wow.He looks amazing..I knew Peter was in his 50s,,and to me he looks better now,than he did in the 80s.As for Renee,being 50,holy cow,she looks fabu!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply