Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Ciara spoiler 7-27-09
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 11:06 AM (5,429 Views)
OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

From me:

Ciara is kidnapped and held for ransom.

In other news, Phillip and Melanie hit the sack.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

BARF @ Philip/Melanie sex.

lysie
Member Avatar

Aw...I'll pay her ransom.

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 27 2009, 11:08 AM
BARF @ Philip/Melanie sex.
:embarrassed: LOL with Philip and his bed hopping I sure hope his immunizations are up to date. :drunk: :drunk:

esp13
Member Avatar

Well, it's nice to know that I can stop caring about Philip and any of his relationships.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Well I just saw that Nick Stabile's isn't someone already established on DAYS. Instead of playing Shawn, who I was hoping he was going to be playing, he's playing someone named Dean Hartman. I'm not one of those complainers that bitches when the show creates new characters. I think new characters are a good thing. However, I just get the feeling that this new character is going to be nothing but a Vin Ramsel, a Maya, a Chaz, an Ava Vitale, a Martino Vitale, a Trent Robbins, an Owen, etc. He's just going to a villain that will disappear when he's done serving his purpose and wreaking havoc on the show. *SIGH*

I knew they were going to go there with Philip and Melanie.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jul 27 2009, 12:00 PM.

klements

Philip sure doesn't waste any time!

Bradyclan

Phil and Melanie ? Great just Great.

liverlips123

Seriously Melanie and Phili, I knew it was bound to happen
i heard spoilers that she loses interest in Nathan, well now she has Pihilip
and Stephanie has nathan...
Where did u hear this...

jane1978

Ciara kidnapping was predictable with the visions, but if they somewhat combine it with Carlys return it could be a good story.

Melanie and Phillip have great chemistry together, but Im still surprised, especially after she just told him on Friday. Maybe its just a fantasy? Or some classic soap misunderstanding?

Definitely interesting.

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

jane1978
Jul 27 2009, 12:25 PM
Ciara kidnapping was predictable with the visions, but if they somewhat combine it with Carlys return it could be a good story.

Melanie and Phillip have great chemistry together, but Im still surprised, especially after she just told him on Friday. Maybe its just a fantasy? Or some classic soap misunderstanding?

Definitely interesting.
It is possible that Phelanie sex could be a dream sequence. However, since Stephanie will spend more time with Nathan and Phillip doesn't take it very well....

Ana75
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 27 2009, 11:06 AM
From me:

Ewww! On Phillip and Melanie.

jane1978

OneBadKitty
Jul 27 2009, 12:32 PM
jane1978

Definitely interesting.
It is possible that Phelanie sex could be a dream sequence. However, since Stephanie will spend more time with Nathan and Phillip doesn't take it very well....
Well, thats just it. Melanie just refused to be Phillips rebound girl. Of course, if Nathan really starts to be interested in Stephanie, her resolve could weaken. And the casting script from months ago had Mel talking about Phillip like they are in a relationship.

I like all the characters in this quadrangle so Im ok with anything as long as there is no another unwanted pregnancy.

pnelsen

jane1978

Definitely interesting.
A good story? Interesting? We're talking about tomlin and higley here. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

This is just my opinon.

jane1978

pnelsen
Jul 27 2009, 12:39 PM
jane1978

Definitely interesting.
A good story? Interesting? We're talking about tomlin and higley here. I wouldn't get your hopes up.

This is just my opinon.
As I said, I like most of the stories now. The only thing which bores me are the neverending fights between Nicol/EJ because we all know it will not go anywhere till fall.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Quote:

Totally saw that coming.

Quote:

This could mean something other than sex. I agree with Jane1978 on this one.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Well the good thing about a ciara kidnapping is it gives Bo and Hope an exciting storyline..

OneBadKitty
Member Avatar

Something other than sex? They are naked and in bed together. :scared:

Bradyclan

Ugh. Really, why can't they get Phil away from Melanie and Stephanie ?

Bring back Jeremy and/or Nick to play a part of this quadrangle.

Mason
Member Avatar

Bradyclan
Jul 27 2009, 01:54 PM
Ugh. Really, why can't they get Phil away from Melanie and Stephanie ?

Bring back Jeremy and/or Nick to play a part of this quadrangle.
ITA. There's no reason for Philip to be involved with Melanie/Stephanie/Nathan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply