Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Days: Ciara spoiler 7-27-09
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 11:06 AM (5,457 Views)
ytumbler8
Member Avatar

im hoping that phil and mel thing is a fantasy. cause i really really love phinie. i want soo much for them to be together. and mel and phil?? eeeeeeewwwwwwww, gross. they are definately not compatible
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

liverlips123
Jul 28 2009, 10:15 PM
It is confirmed about Phelanie
Coming from Soaps.com

Coming Up

Melanie and Brady go on another adventure to save somebody.

Philly and Melanie have sex, but I don't think they're alone!

What do you think think the second part means..

Soap Opera Spoilers NEW

Please Comment
idk what the second part means, i guess it depends on where they are, like horton cabin, mansion, hotel, kitchen table????

and im guessing that maybe they rescue ciarra???? but who knows

Nicole Walker

I actually don't mind Phillip and Melanie.

mandy

The first thing that came to my mind about the second part of this spoiler is that Steph and Nathan do the deed as well. They don't know each other that well, but you never know with these writers...

Red Mist
Member Avatar

OneBadKitty
Jul 27 2009, 11:06 AM
From me:

Ciara is kidnapped and held for ransom.

In other news, Phillip and Melanie hit the sack.
Thanks OBK....To many babies on this show get kidnapped. This is absurd to me.

mandy

mandy
Jul 29 2009, 07:33 AM
The first thing that came to my mind about the second part of this spoiler is that Steph and Nathan do the deed as well. They don't know each other that well, but you never know with these writers...
Right idea, but I might have the wrong couple. It could be Brady and Arianna. Since picnics seem to be a recurring theme lately, it might be the summer of sex on a park bench instead of sex in an elevator like last summer.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

cannot remember if I have posted in this and ain't going all the way through..surprised??Not hardly...knew it,thanks OBK

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Re: the Phelony spoiler, the only good news about it is that if this is the week of August 10, I will be in Las Vegas and thus will be spending my time in a far more productive and entertaining manner than having to poke my eyes out at watching Phelony sex. Although I hated Belle and Phelle, I was able to watch Phelle sex and even acknowledge it was well done. This . . . no.
Edited by Paxton, Jul 29 2009, 10:30 AM.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Awesome. Bo and Hope will get a week of story.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Phelony sex? :soapbox:

Stop ruining Philip!

So help me, if they make him hook up with Mia, I am done with everything Days-related.

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Lol, when I read the spoiler about them not being alone, I automatically thought of a threesome. Anyone know if a soap has "gone there" before?

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Sariah
Jul 29 2009, 03:00 PM
Stop ruining Philip!

I think its too late for that. What I find ironic is that Phillip says he cannot change for Stephanie, yet he was a very different man when he was with Belle at first.

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Yeh, the quad is mixing it up in the sack. Nathan, Philip, Stefanie, Melanie...make-up, break-up, sex it up, switch. This is so much fun!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Philip and Melanie. :puke:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply