Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaps.com Burnett/Deidrick interview - they're dating!
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 02:28 PM (2,552 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

That guy in the white shirt -- is he the one who sang the song about having herpes on his dick?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

liverlips123

Yep
Edited by liverlips123, Jul 27 2009, 09:15 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Kenny
Jul 27 2009, 09:07 PM
That guy in the white shirt -- is he the one who sang the song about having herpes on his dick?
Yep, that is the guy playing Nathan Horton.

Nicole Walker

They both sound like kids to be honest. Immature and just silly which I expect from peeps their age. LOL. I wonder what Deidrick thinks about kissing a 15 yr old. LOL. D&B look cute together. Thanks for posting that photo.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jul 27 2009, 09:43 PM.

Harmony233

Is it me or do more couples fall in love on Days than any other soap.LOL

liverlips123

Harmony233
Jul 27 2009, 10:16 PM
I agree
And was it ever confirmed wheather or not JKJ and SH were dating...

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

jane1978
Jul 27 2009, 03:37 PM
Tripp
Jul 27 2009, 02:46 PM
Ellie
Jul 27 2009, 02:34 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
But haven't you heard? Everyone is interested in seeing Molly act opposite men way out of the character's league! Isn't it much more fun and realistic to see guys in their 30s fondling teenagers? And when Molly does those special ticks that just make her Molly (skewing her face, pouting on screen, the voice), it comes even closer to that underage thing that Dena is all about!

And how long have we been saying to put Melanie with Chad? Geez.
I donīt think this is a good idea. You cannot pair two outsider characters. Who would care about them. I know Mel is very close with Maggie and there is still a chance she will be eventually revealed as Nicolīs daughter, but you need atleast half of the couple to have some strong ties in Salem. Thatīs the main reason why Nathan is a Horton and his Horton roots are reminded so much. They needed someone for Mel and they knew in order to secure Melanieīs position on the show he has to have strong ties in Salem.

Besides, Molly and Casey are still young. I wish them best but they are together maybe two months now and they can as much easily breakup next week. I really donīt want some awkward offscreen resentments to be projected on screen.

Btw. Melanie and Brady trying to save things together again? Iīm really starting to wonder if the show had some trouble with FT. Because so many scenes which could be Ari and Brady together and used to build their relationship are Mel and Brady instead. Seems weird.
I agree.

Unless they tie Chad to someone on the canvas, it would be tough.

What you said about them possibly breaking up in real life at any point is one big reason why I wouldn't take the risk of pairing them. They are a cute couple and seem into each other but they are young and it can end as fast as it started and then there would be tension. I just think both Chad and Melanie don't belong in the teen set. They just don't look good for that range.

As for the FT issue, I'm with you in wondering about that. I know Arianna/Brady was not the plan but they could've had her go with Brady on these little adventures. That would be better then all the scenes of them bumping into each other and dancing around each other in terms of what to say. If they had a feeling it wasn't clicking, I wonder what took them so long to take action and recast? There seems like so much to the story.

daysfan03

liverlips123
Jul 27 2009, 11:06 PM
Harmony233
I agree

I have no idea, I keep hearing that they are dating but I don`t think it was ever confirmed. they were each other days at the daytime emmy`s a while back, and they were blushing about each other in a interview with them in SOD.

daysfan03

liverlips123
Jul 27 2009, 11:06 PM
Harmony233
I agree

I keep hearing that they are, but I don`t think it was confirmed. They were each other dates at the Emmy`s a couple of years back, I think inn 2007 but not sure. They were blushing about each other in a SOD magazine a while back when philip and steph made love, but I don`t know if they are dating.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply