Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Louise Sorel (Vivian) Returns!
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 04:41 PM (8,675 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Mason
Jul 28 2009, 03:43 PM
px780
Jul 28 2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah, that's the brilliance of casting Hartley- who has talent and enough charisma to maintain a following: the show can be less dependent on Sweeney.
I don't think that'll happen. I predict that Arianna will become a more frontburner character once Lindsay's in the role, but I don't think Hartley will have anywhere near the status of Sweeney (or Zucker).
I dunno...Hartley carried Passions, pretty much. And I feel like they've exhausted Sami at this point- after the babyswitch reveal I can't imagine what she'll do (assuming the show last for much longer, of course- if it's canceled, no issue).

Wonder what brings Vivian back to town. After seeing her initial entrance thanks to someone on here posting the clip, I hope it's fitting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Believe me, the day that Sami is not in a frontburner storyline is the day that hell freezes over.

Nicole Walker

^I agree. I especially don't think a character like Arianna can be front burner at least not until they develop her a lil more. Sami is Marlena's daughter so she is taking her place as leading lady right now.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Well, Brady, Arianna's most likely love interest, is Marlena's stepson. And they've dumped underdeveloped characters on the frontburner before, right?

I dunno- I'm just hoping, I suppose. And I'ma hold on to that for now, lol.

Sariah
Member Avatar

WOW - I never thought they'd ever bring Vivian back! Another character I'll have to tune in and watch until they butcher her completely.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

OMFG this is AWESOME news!

CANNOT wait for Carly to come face to face with Vivian again after learning what she has done to her.

Also the first scene between Kate and Vivian is going to just bring a HUGE HUGE smile to my face.

CANNOT FUCKING WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER!!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I've been on vacation in Chicago all week, so this is my first time seeing this news..Wow, what a casting coup..Days is going to be must see tv again come september..

Dr. Chip

Some thoughts . . .

1. Louise said she's not sure what Vivian "needs" at this point, and mischievous characters who return always have to have a motive, always have to need something. I say she still needs Victor!

2. Louise mentioned in the Buzzworthy interview that Kate and Stefano are married or are going to be married, and then she backtracked. It was almost as if she spilled the beans, but then again she doesn't seem to know any scoops storywise. Can't wait to see Vivian interacting with Kate, Victor, and Stefano again.

3. Louise loves Bryan Dattilo and wants to work with him again. I did NOT like the interaction Vivian had with Sami and Lucas in trying to help them break up Carrie and Austin. That was much too juvenile for her. Let's not go there again. But I wouldn't be surprised if Vivian took Marlena's place as Sami's "mom."

4. Wouldn't it be awesome for her to have a scene with E.J., in which he says something like, "My mother told me about you once. Actually, she called you a vampire." :-)

Nixsoaps
Member Avatar

If I remember this fantastic news, I will try watching Days again in a couple months.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Dr. Chip
Aug 1 2009, 06:54 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome for her to have a scene with E.J., in which he says something like, "My mother told me about you once. Actually, she called you a vampire." :-)
OMG. Please let this happen.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

The EJ/Vivian thing would rock. But- do they ever mention EJ's mother? Did they ever explain what happened to her and how he came into the family?

Mason
Member Avatar

px780
Aug 2 2009, 02:18 PM
The EJ/Vivian thing would rock. But- do they ever mention EJ's mother? Did they ever explain what happened to her and how he came into the family?
She's been mentioned a couple times, but it's never really been explained how E.J. came to live with Stefano, when Susan and Edmund had him when he was last seen in Salem as a baby.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I still can't believe this news..It's just insane..We are really getting Vivian, Carly, and Lawrence back...WOW

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

HOW DO THEY AFFORD ALL THESE ACTORS/ACTRESS AND STILL GO ON??? I THOUHT THEY WERE "TIGHTNEING THERE BELTS" AS FAR AS MONEY. WASN'T THAT THE REASON THAT DEIDRA HALL WAS LETGO??:?

IF THEY ARE GOING TO DISH OUT THE DOUGH, BRING BACK MARLENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhartfelt

Wouldn't it be a twist to find out that Vivian wasn't a true Alimain and she was Carly's mother!!!! Kinda the whole Katherine/Jill twist on Y&R. Mortal enemies turn out to be mother/daughter.

Harmony233

jhartfelt
Aug 3 2009, 12:27 PM
Wouldn't it be a twist to find out that Vivian wasn't a true Alimain and she was Carly's mother!!!! Kinda the whole Katherine/Jill twist on Y&R. Mortal enemies turn out to be mother/daughter.
That would certainely be suprising thats for sure.I never understood Carlys family to be honest.When did her parents die and who was the family that was looking for her when she ran away from boarding school?That was always so confusing to me.

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

jhartfelt
Aug 3 2009, 12:27 PM
I'd hate that - It ruined the Katherine/Jill dynamic on Y&R. And Carly really should hate Vivian for all she has done to her - we havent even seen that on screen.

King
Member Avatar

I meant to respond to this last week but...

DAYS is really on a roll with all of these returns.

Great, great news for DAYS.

jhartfelt

I really would like to see the ramifications of the buried alive story. We never got to see Carly confront Vivian about it...she just got her memory and left town. We need to see a dual here!!

Harmony233

jhartfelt
Aug 5 2009, 10:14 AM
I really would like to see the ramifications of the buried alive story. We never got to see Carly confront Vivian about it...she just got her memory and left town. We need to see a dual here!!
IA that was really disappointing.Hell she confronted her about stealing her kid but couldn't when she buried her alive.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply