Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Louise Sorel (Vivian) Returns!
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 04:41 PM (8,483 Views)
shawndbrady1981

now all we need is kristen or susan back.. shes no good on y and r... vivian could be the one to be like..stefano..i know where kristen is...but..give me all your money before i tell you..poor kristen has been stuck in that dungeoun for how many years now..ej should have his family in salem..but i tuned out for a while on days that time and am slowly catching up..were susan and kristen twins or just looked alike??? cuz i always thought kristen was ej's aunt..or is kristen ej's mom..im so confused

and did vivian ever get the chip out of her tooth..
this is the best news ever..this show is on fire :dance:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Ellie
Jul 27 2009, 04:44 PM
AlmostRosey
Jul 27 2009, 04:43 PM
So psycho Kate is gonna have competition now, huh??
I like both villains! and i guess this means LK won't be leaving the show...??!
Thank you for posting!
No idea about LK, but my guess is that this is probably also for Carly.

Ellie, this is going to FUCKING get me back into fulltime watching "Days." Along with the divine Lindsay Hartley of course. But didn't viv bury carly alive? My favorite "Days" story EVER? This is mustsee tV to see how they'll get along so many years later.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

jane1978
Jul 27 2009, 04:45 PM
Ellie
Jul 27 2009, 04:41 PM
Another Alamain Back To DAYS!
It's official: Soap Opera Digest can confirm that Louise Sorel (Vivian) is returning to Salem in the fall. Look for her to hit town in late September.

Makes sense. Kate will need a new storyline after this fake accusation is over. I quess they will heat up the old Kate/Victor/Kate/Stefano story again, with Vivian having a part in the Carly story as well.

Now I wonder, is Lawrence dead? And what about Nicolas?
Did I miss something, or do we not also need to know about IVAN?!
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Mason
Jul 27 2009, 04:53 PM
SaveDaysNow
Jul 27 2009, 04:50 PM
Where is IVAN???? Please bring him back too! Viv is no good without Ivan.
They should keep Ivan away. After the Buried Alive story, Vivian slowly started to become a joke, and I partially blame that on Ivan.
Fact: You can't spell "Vivian" without "I," "V," "A" and "N."
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Kenny
Jul 27 2009, 05:19 PM
I'm so excited for this fall. Days has been surprising me lately with their casting coups. We're getting Lindsay Korman, Louise Sorel and possibly Michael Sabatino all in one week? On top of the huge Chappell return? I'll take it!
I'm confused. All these returns/additions and they STILL haven't met the equivalent of a JOhn and Marlena? Those fuckers must have been expensive, or Days money woes were exaggerated.
Quote Post Goto Top

shawndbrady1981

JERSoapsFan
Aug 26 2009, 11:52 PM
Kenny
Jul 27 2009, 05:19 PM
I'm so excited for this fall. Days has been surprising me lately with their casting coups. We're getting Lindsay Korman, Louise Sorel and possibly Michael Sabatino all in one week? On top of the huge Chappell return? I'll take it!
I'm confused. All these returns/additions and they STILL haven't met the equivalent of a JOhn and Marlena? Those fuckers must have been expensive, or Days money woes were exaggerated.

dont you mean lindsay hartley...and why all the cussing??

MrsDimera

I love that Vivian is coming back!!!

shawndbrady1981

i almost wonder when they said lindsay hartley is connected to someone else in salem...i wonder if this whole drug mystery is tied with carly/ari/viv/and lawrence..cuz victor and lawrence were some major players in the old days with some ruthless people..and if vivian is trying to framecarly for lawrence's supposed death and ari is investigating undercover the whole drug cartel..that could throw her into the mix..which is yet another good reason lindsay hartley is in the role now, because bless FT but lindsay has more uhm "passion"for lack of better terms and is more believable going up against the big dogs..for the passions fans itd be the reminisnce of theresa going up against julian/allister/and rebecca... i personally think this could all be intresting

btw when is her first airdate...as i understood she was to come on in sept right before carly...they sure are keeping this underwraps

mirabella

shawndbrady1981
Sep 5 2009, 11:39 AM
i almost wonder when they said lindsay hartley is connected to someone else in salem...i wonder if this whole drug mystery is tied with carly/ari/viv/and lawrence..cuz victor and lawrence were some major players in the old days with some ruthless people..and if vivian is trying to framecarly for lawrence's supposed death and ari is investigating undercover the whole drug cartel..that could throw her into the mix..which is yet another good reason lindsay hartley is in the role now, because bless FT but lindsay has more uhm "passion"for lack of better terms and is more believable going up against the big dogs..for the passions fans itd be the reminisnce of theresa going up against julian/allister/and rebecca... i personally think this could all be intresting

btw when is her first airdate...as i understood she was to come on in sept right before carly...they sure are keeping this underwraps
We find out next week that Arianna is connected to Roman. She is working undercover, as many of us thought, apparently for the special task force that Roman was wanting Rafe to be on. It will be interesting if we find out that Rafe is also on that special task force and has been undercover all along.

shawndbrady1981

is that confirmed?? they really threw us for a loop..i really though ari was into drugs....the way she tasted the "coke"..they really flipped this one...but i like that victor is a big gun again..its about time we get some heavy stories again...i still wish th at days of our lives would do something big...like a tornado..earthquake or something big..

paul89

come on Vivian show up all ready !!!

mirabella

shawndbrady1981
Sep 5 2009, 05:22 PM
is that confirmed?? they really threw us for a loop..i really though ari was into drugs....the way she tasted the "coke"..they really flipped this one...but i like that victor is a big gun again..its about time we get some heavy stories again...i still wish th at days of our lives would do something big...like a tornado..earthquake or something big..
Yes, that is in the spoilers posted here for the week of Sept. 7. It is confirmed.

FLRose

YEAH!!!! She was fantastic! :applause:

dc cubs
Member Avatar

Judie Henninger from the Days promo dept. just tweeted this about when Louise will first air on the show.

Quote:

heyjude14 Louise Sorel started taping this past week. I believe her first air date is either October 29 or 30th

How fitting that Vivian shows up just before Halloween. I'm sure she will have a bag of tricks up her sleeve.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Man the 30th of October, I was hoping she would be back before that.

I cannot wait for Aunty Viv!

Kenny
Member Avatar

I thought she was coming back earlier than that. :(

How depressing. Shit.

shawndbrady1981

i started to wonder that what if theres somehow that carly killed IVan AND that explains why he is gone.. whether it was accidentally or directly or inderectly or whatever.... i also really want mia to be vivians kid...would have to be aged a few years since she left in 2000...but hell if they can age ej or 20 years they can age mia...

mia has been talking about this mother who is m.i.a (misssin in action) - ha ha get it..M.I.A ha ha..ok.
seriously cant wait for her return.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

If I had to guess I would say,Carly killed Lawrence.And Auntie Viv is on her way to punish her..guessing of course.I look forward to Louise,,she is a true gem..A woman who knows her craft and turns shit into gold..but with hacks,writing..I am afraid..a great actress can only do such much..glad to see her tho

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply