Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Sabatino -- Back in Salem too?; See new thread - return is confirmed by SOD.
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 05:01 PM (3,339 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Moments ago, SOD confirmed via their website that Louise Sorel is returning to Days of Our Lives in the fall. Rejoice!

Interestingly enough, SOD also confirmed that Michael Sabatino (Lawrence) is returning to the show as well -- but the news item was taken down several minutes later. Was it a mistake, or is Sabatino really on his way back to Salem?

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Bring it on!

Sindacco
Member Avatar

It must be true, what has been said about Tomlin loving the rich families on soaps. The Kiriakis's, the DiMeras and now the Alamains. I'm loving it too.

Keith
Member Avatar

The Alamain family is a welcom re-addition to the canvas- but will the writing be there?

Kenny
Member Avatar

Keith
Jul 27 2009, 05:06 PM
The Alamain family is a welcom re-addition to the canvas- but will the writing be there?
Hell no, LoL.

daysfan
Member Avatar

Keith
Unlike the rest of you, I am actually enjoying Days right now, so I'm sure I'll like it regardless.

But seriously, send Lawrence back! Lets reunite the Alamain's!!!!

Harmony233

daysfan
Jul 27 2009, 05:11 PM
Keith
Unlike the rest of you, I am actually enjoying Days right now, so I'm sure I'll like it regardless.

But seriously, send Lawrence back! Lets reunite the Alamain's!!!!
Lawrence was such a fun to hate villian.I even had sympathy for him too at times even though he brought it on himself.Like when his father died and he caused his fathers death.Oddly I felt more sorry for him when Carly died than I did for BO.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Bring all of the Alemains back. We need a fresh villian-icious family back on the show now that DH has destroyed Kiriakis and DiMera. OF course then it's just a matter of time before Dena and Crew burn them to the ground as well.
Edited by mer4santo, Jul 27 2009, 05:40 PM.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I would love it if this meant the end of the Dimera's, or, at least Stefano.
Quote Post Goto Top

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

I always liked John/Vivian scenes, I actually miss Drake on my screen and wish J&M would return just in time for Christmas.

Mason
Member Avatar

I don't miss John (his last year on the show just ruined the character for me), but it does make me sad that we won't be able to see any scenes between John and Vivian.

jane1978

I would be really surprised if Lawrence returns as well. Maybe in some limited run, in flashbacks only, just to explain what happened between him and Carly and why she is returning, but I think having the whole Alamain family back would mean a huge impact to the shows balance. What the story for Lawrence would be? Another business war? Whole point of bringing Carly back is creating a conflict for Bo/Hope, not have another villain family in Salem. The show has already trouble to write for two.

Besides, Im sure there are not even money to have another permanent mansion set.

Mason
Member Avatar

I'd be all for getting rid of the crappy current Kiriakis mansion set. I've always hated it.

Kirk
Member Avatar
Captain Kirk

If Lawrence does return, it's too bad Steve and Kayla aren't still on the show. Wasn't he the one responsible for Steve missing for all those years?

Mason
Member Avatar

Kirk
Jul 27 2009, 06:20 PM
If Lawrence does return, it's too bad Steve and Kayla aren't still on the show. Wasn't he the one responsible for Steve missing for all those years?
Yes - or he should have been, anyway, since Lawrence is the one that caused Steve's "death".

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

jane1978
Jul 27 2009, 06:15 PM

Besides, Im sure there are not even money to have another permanent mansion set.
They could bunk at Maggie's. :eyeroll:

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

darraholic
Jul 27 2009, 06:22 PM
jane1978
Jul 27 2009, 06:15 PM

They could bunk at Maggie's. :eyeroll:
ROTFLMAO!!!

Alligato
Member Avatar

OMG! I am so thrilled to ahve Vivian back! Louise Sorel was my absolute favorite villan! Please bring Drake back! I loved him and Auntie Viv. Lawrence, Carly, Bo, Hope, Vivian...maybe Ivan. Just like old times!
I can't wait to have this group back, and maybe get rid of the teen scene.

I am thrilled! Great news for Days...hopefully the ratings will go up!

Mason
Member Avatar

Alligato
Jul 27 2009, 06:51 PM
I can't wait to have this group back, and maybe get rid of the teen scene.
LoL! We should be so lucky!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

It is interesting that the show had all these budget cuts, but all of these old favorites are coming back. They must come reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal cheep.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply