Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Sabatino -- Back in Salem too?; See new thread - return is confirmed by SOD.
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 05:01 PM (3,233 Views)
daysfan
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jul 27 2009, 06:54 PM
It is interesting that the show had all these budget cuts, but all of these old favorites are coming back. They must come reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal cheep.
Crystal was working on GL, which had like, the lowest budget in Daytime...and I can't see her raising her price just for Days. :P

Kurth wouldn't cost a thing, I imagine. Same may go for Sabatino.

Louise would be the one to have a hefty price...but maybe she took a paycut. And budget cut or not, when you cut superstars that make a million per year, along with other stars, I'm sure you'd have to have SOME extra money left over.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

daysfan
Jul 27 2009, 07:35 PM
ga68153
Jul 27 2009, 06:54 PM
It is interesting that the show had all these budget cuts, but all of these old favorites are coming back. They must come reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal cheep.
Crystal was working on GL, which had like, the lowest budget in Daytime...and I can't see her raising her price just for Days. :P

Kurth wouldn't cost a thing, I imagine. Same may go for Sabatino.

Louise would be the one to have a hefty price...but maybe she took a paycut. And budget cut or not, when you cut superstars that make a million per year, along with other stars, I'm sure you'd have to have SOME extra money left over.
Yeah when GL actors took a paycut.I remeber CC saying not to feel sorry for them because they still made lots of money and probally more than they deserved or something like that.

stefenohairychest
Member Avatar

I bet if he comes back he'll put tension in the relationship of bo and hope over Carly
and I bet Vivian is penniless and caomes back to her 2 ex lovers for help..Victor and stefano which will bring the feud back

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm fully expecting word that Sabatino is coming back now that Sorel is returning as Vivian.

I hope Nicholas isn't too far behind. Since Victor Webster seems to be busy on Melrose Place, I'd accept a new actor in the role.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jul 27 2009, 08:13 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

Yeah, they need to rectify the age of Nicholas and make him more Philip and Stephanie's. Can you imagine Nicholas and Stephanie hooking up? Again though, too bad Steve and Kayla are M.I.A.

Nicole Walker

I'll never forget Nicholas and Kate. OMG I was all up in that story.

SaveDaysNow

KMan101
Jul 27 2009, 09:27 PM
Yeah, they need to rectify the age of Nicholas and make him more Philip and Stephanie's. Can you imagine Nicholas and Stephanie hooking up? Again though, too bad Steve and Kayla are M.I.A.
I was just thinking that they could bring the original Nicholas Alamain back-- Erik Von Detten(?), if they retconned the Victor Webster era. He's about 27 years old now!!! Just the right age to spice things up for Stephanie. Hard to believe, but he is. . . just saw him in the Princess Diaries and recognized him as the original little Nikky.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2625084672/nm0902184

He's grown up quite a bit!
Edited by SaveDaysNow, Jul 27 2009, 10:27 PM.

brimike

SO they can finally reveal how Lawrence traded Steve's body to Stefano for something sinister in return - and Steve's not on the show anymore?

Kenny
Member Avatar

brimike
Jul 27 2009, 10:59 PM
SO they can finally reveal how Lawrence traded Steve's body to Stefano for something sinister in return - and Steve's not on the show anymore?
LoL, silly boy. As if they would've addressed that anyway.

brimike

Kenny
Jul 27 2009, 11:03 PM
brimike
Jul 27 2009, 10:59 PM
LoL, silly boy. As if they would've addressed that anyway.
Eh. In my perfect world. A boy can dream...

:D

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I expect Sabatino back. Hell, he worked on Passions and Sunset with Tomlin and the Alamain's are the kind of family Tomlin loves having around. Plus, with CC and LS returning, it's inevitable IMO. SOD probably jumped the gun and wasn't supposed to post the Sabatino stuff yet.

I hope they decide to bring on Nicholas too. There is great potential there.

Oh, and since we are on the topic of possible returns, I just read at SON that a poster on SOC is claiming that Days may bring J&J back with Ashford as Jack. Don't know if I buy that one, especially since it said Corday was the one with the idea and Tomlin seems more in control these days but stranger things have happened and didn't someone post awhile back in the rumors thread here on DR that Days wanted to rebuild the Horton's and bring J&J back? Things are getting interesting LOL.

BongoBonkers
Member Avatar

Well the fan in me hopes were being teased one by one with returns CC came first then the Diva. Before we know it in a couple of weeks or so MS will be stated to make a comeback or at least I hope so I love the Alamains.

six
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jul 27 2009, 09:27 PM
I'd rather they just give him a younger brother. They should have never aged Nicholas that much in the first place, but what's done is done, or at least it should be.

Mason

I agree. While slightly annoying, SORAS-ing is a necessary evil. De-aging is just ridiculous and completely unnecessary.

Liz<3Days
Member Avatar

Well, I LOVE the Alamains and SUPER GLAD that Tomlin chose this family to re-introduce! They can be evil, yet have some good!
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if they brought in Nicolas to be one of the heads of the Alamain empire (with daddy of course) and give EJ a run for his Guccis! (Phil's too busy playing in the sandbox!)
Imagine.....EJ/Nicole/Nicolas...HOT HOT HOT!!!

Oh, I want Nicole to have a job...maybe Nick can give her one!
Liz

Days4Life

PhoenixRising05
Jul 28 2009, 02:03 AM

Oh, and since we are on the topic of possible returns, I just read at SON that a poster on SOC is claiming that Days may bring J&J back with Ashford as Jack. Don't know if I buy that one, especially since it said Corday was the one with the idea and Tomlin seems more in control these days but stranger things have happened and didn't someone post awhile back in the rumors thread here on DR that Days wanted to rebuild the Horton's and bring J&J back? Things are getting interesting LOL.
This reminds me of that weird, out of the blue phone conversation Stephanie was having a few weeks ago. We got a one-sided snippet of a call with Abby where Steph mentioned something about being happy she would see Abby and her parents soon. I'm a big Jack/Jennifer fan so just the mention of the Devereaux clan got me excited! I thought this might signal the return of Abby at least, but I would love to have Matt Ashford back, too. I have mixed feelings about recasting Jennifer, as I really love Melissa Reeves.

Back on topic, I would like to have Lawrence Alamain back in Salem with Carly and Aunt Viv. I loved the Alamain family! I never thought I'd see it happen, as the Alamains haven't been mentioned in years. We got a brief Vivian reference when John "died", and even that shocked me.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Loved him,,hope its true...he is a great actor

lazydazes
Member Avatar

This is extradordinary! I hope that the whole clan comes back. I know that Reckell/Alfonso have to be excited as well. This will give them a meaty storyline to sink their teeth into. I hope that Lawrence comes back, too. He and Vivian gave knew meaning to villains! I love it! Look out Carly!

Kriss4

If Lawrence comes back, I'm going to feel SO cheated by Steve and Kayla's absence.

It'll bug me big time. He IS the one who actually TOOK Steve and we never even knew why.

sungrey

Amen. That was my biggest beef when Steve returned. I watched the show where Patch "died". I watched the coffins being switched... and then we find out Steve was under Stefano's thumb. No way, pal. Give me rewrite, please.

As for J/J, if you can't get Missy Reeves back I think you're better off leaving the two off the canvas. Now if she'd agree to a brief appearance, that'd be cool.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply