Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Sabatino -- Back in Salem too?; See new thread - return is confirmed by SOD.
Topic Started: Jul 27 2009, 05:01 PM (3,400 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Crystal Chappell also just tweeted that Michael will be in fact popping up on DAYS!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I just saw Crystal's tweet about Michael popping up on Days. More exciting news. I wonder if its short term. Here's something else she said on Twitter.

Quote:

No, Carly 2.0 is not Bo/Carly redux. It's not what most would think. Watch!
Edited by dc cubs, Jul 30 2009, 10:23 AM.

Mason
Member Avatar

NavJLee8785
Jul 30 2009, 10:20 AM
Crystal Chappell also just tweeted that Michael will be in fact popping up on DAYS!
I'm so excited for this! Never did I think we would see the return of the Alamains.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Wow, I'm shocked at all these returns. DAYS better bring it with the writing this fall.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I figured Lawrence would be coming on. It made too much sense, especially now and with SOD seeming to accidentally post the news before they clearly were meant to. Can't wait for him.

I'm very intrigued by CC's tweet about Carly 2.0 not being what we all thing in terms of a Bo/Carly redux. Corday practically gave it a way that we are getting Carly/Bo/Hope so I wonder how they are going to approach this. I want a Carly/Bo/Hope story but I don't want them to force it either so maybe it won't be a triangle right off the bat or something.
Edited by PhoenixRising05, Jul 30 2009, 12:13 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I never got to see Lawrence or Carly during their original run on the show, so I'm excited both are returning. I wonder if they're still together. I hope Sabatino's stay is something substantial and not just a guest apparance.

I have this horrible feeling that Carly's coming back for Daniel. :puke:

Daniel, as of right now and since he came onto the show, has made me sick. But I think that's because I haven't liked a single pairing of his since he debuted in March 2008. I hated him with Chelsea, Kate and now Chloe. Perhaps pairing him with Carly, or perhaps Hope, will make me like him better. At least he'll be working with people more age appropriate.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jul 30 2009, 12:25 PM.

Harmony233

DrewHamilton
Jul 30 2009, 12:21 PM
I never got to see Lawrence or Carly during their original run on the show, so I'm excited both are returning. I wonder if they're still together. I hope Sabatino's stay is something substantial and not just a guest apparance.

Daniel, as of right now and since he came onto the show, has made me sick. But I think that's because I haven't liked a single pairing of his since he debuted in March 2008. I hated him with Chelsea, Kate and now Chloe. Perhaps pairing him with Carly, or perhaps Hope, will make me like him better. At least he'll be working with people more age appropriate.
It always made more sense to me if Lawrence was in that quad rather than Daniel.From what I seen of Daniel.He disgusts me.Anyways I hope MS is around longer and not shortterm loved the Alamaines.

Mason
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jul 30 2009, 12:21 PM
So do I. And that's definitely something I'm not interested in seeing.

dc cubs
Member Avatar

I went back through Crystal's tweets this morning and here is another interesting one.

Quote:

@Cubfnatic No love interest for quite some time. Not what people would expect. I like it though!

Here's what she had to say about Louise Sorel.

Quote:

So happy Louise is coming back. I heart her!

Mason
Member Avatar

dc cubs
Jul 30 2009, 01:03 PM
I went back through Crystal's tweets this morning and here is another interesting one.

Quote:

@Cubfnatic No love interest for quite some time. Not what people would expect. I like it though!
Thank God! Carly doesn't need to be paired with anyone the minute she comes back.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I like that they aren't rushing into anything either.

I would prefer they bring her back in a big way and then gradually move into something since she has been gone for so long. She seems to at least know more about what she will be doing when she first returns and seems excited so it seems promising.

Charmqn
Member Avatar

Crystal is definitely not someone that would lie about whether a storyline is good or not..she did talk about it on GL..so I am cautiously optimistic about this.

I'm just happy that she is not jumping into a romance.

But, Yay for Michael!

Kenny
Member Avatar

dc cubs

Quote:

Here's what she had to say about Louise Sorel. Obviously something to do with Vivian, so that's exciting.

Quote:

Oooh! No love interest? Intriguing.

I wonder what her story will be. Obviously something to do with Vivian, so that's exciting.

Mason
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jul 30 2009, 03:02 PM
I wonder what her story will be. Obviously something to do with Vivian, so that's exciting.
I hope when she says "Not what people would expect", she means there won't be any Hope/Bo/Carly triangle, since that would be the obvious route to go. I think some kind of storyline involving Vivian would be awesome.

Harmony233

Kenny
Jul 30 2009, 03:02 PM
dc cubs

Quote:

Here's what she had to say about Louise Sorel. Obviously something to do with Vivian, so that's exciting.

Quote:

Oooh! No love interest? Intriguing.

IA although I loved Bo and Carly.I really wasn't interested in a triangle with them.I actually only really got interested in her return when we heard that Vivian was coming back.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply