Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 10th; *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM (12,313 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers
Monday
Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her; Rafe tells Arianna he is leaving town, but won't tell her why he and Sami broke up.

Tuesday
Lucas confronts Maggie about lying to him about Chloe and Daniel's affair; Bo and Hope are removed from Daniel's case.

Wednesday
Dr. Baker phones Nicole and asks for more money; Justin comes to Salem per Victor's request, and defends Daniel.

Thursday
Ciara is lured away from the carnival by a stranger; Nicole tells Stefano she needs more money to pay off Dr. Baker.

Friday
Bo's vision leads him to find Ciara's bear in the forest; Melanie meets Nathan for their date and becomes upset when Stephanie shows up.

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole gets a call from Dr. Baker.

-Daniel tries to see Chloe.

-Melanie storms out on Nathan.

**UPDATED 8/4**

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of August 10:

Arianna confronts Rafe about giving up on love.

Rafe overhears Nicole saying Dr. Baker's name and seeks out more information!

Victor has sent for someone to help Daniel's case.

The bosses are impressed with Arianna moving their "product". Coke!

Chad brings up his move to Salem High and realizes Mia never told Will.

Thursday August 13:
Lexi asks EJ if he is still in love with Sami and he confesses his torn feelings to her.

Friday August 14:
Bo discovers his visions to be true when he finds Ciara's bear in the forest.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

**UPDATED 8/5**

SOD Spoilers
- Nicole gets a call from Dr. Baker.
- Daniel visits Chloe in the hospital.
- Ciara is approached by the sketchy guy at the carnival.

SOW Spoilers
-Will learns Chad transferred to Salem High.

-Chloe's tests reveal brief brain activity.

-A jealous Melanie storms off on Nathan.

-Phillip is stunned by Victor's reaction to Carlo's death.

Cant' Miss: Thursday, August 13th
EJ confesses his conflicted feelings for Sami to Lexi.

**UPDATED 8/6**

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th
Sami tells Nicole about Rafe leaving her; E.J. and Rafe almost come to blows; Chad catches Mia and Will in a kiss; Lexie, Theo and Abe visit Stefano.

Tuesday, August 11th
Daniel tries to visit Chloe; Hope and Bo are removed from Daniel's case; Kate worries that Chloe will recover; Maggie is confronted; Arianna and Rafe wonder if they should tell Sami the truth.

Wednesday, August 12th
Rafe moves out of Sami's place; Dr. Baker asks Nicole for more money; Kate confronts Victor; Ellen and Tracy take Ciara to the carnival; Daniel wants Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe.

Thursday, August 13th
Ciara is lured into the forest; Rafe looks for information about Dr. Baker; Nicole asks Stefano for money to pay off Dr. Baker; E.J. makes a confession to Lexie; Stefano makes a mysterious phone call.

Friday, August 14th
Ellen can't find Ciara; Rafe runs into Sami; Arianna and Brady share a passionate kiss; Melanie and Nathan's date does not go as planned; Victor's reaction to Carlo's death surprises Philip.

**UPDATED 8/8**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th
Arianna confronts Rafe about giving up on love; Chad brings up his move to Salem High and realizes Mia never told Will; Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her; Rafe and EJ nearly come to blows; Sydney's half-birthday is celebrated.

Tuesday, August 11th
Victor sends for someone to help Daniel's case; Daniel tries to visit Chloe in the hospital; Lucas confronts Maggie about lying to him about Chloe and Daniel's affair; the DA removes Bo and Hope from Daniel's case; Sami tells Lucas about Rafe's past.

Wednesday, August 12th
Rafe overhears Nicole saying Dr. Baker's name and seeks out more information; Kate confronts Victor over his legal efforts on Daniel's behalf; Bo drops off Ciara at a carnival; Daniel asks Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe.

Thursday, August 13th
Lexie asks EJ if he is still in love with Sami, and he confesses his torn feelings; Bo has another vision of finding Ciara's teddy bear in the woods; Nicole tells Stefano she needs $100K to pay Dr. Baker to keep quiet.

Friday, August 14th
Bo discovers his visions to be true when he finds Ciara's bear in the forest; the bosses are impressed with how fast Arianna is moving their product; Philip is stunned by Victor's cold-hearted reaction to Carlo's death; Arianna and Brady go for a swim.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

I was wondering when Lucas would confront Maggie about her knowing of the affair. Those should be great scenes. Suzanne and Bryan usually rock together.

Mason

PhoenixRising05
Jul 28 2009, 10:14 PM
I was wondering when Lucas would confront Maggie about her knowing of the affair. Those should be great scenes. Suzanne and Bryan usually rock together.
I'm actually looking forward to this. I'm not interested in this story in the least, but these should (hopefully) at least be some good scenes for Maggie.

LorrieOw
Member Avatar

I hated this story when it first started, I thought the premise of why Kate would go so far with her revenge against Dan and Chloe pretty far-fetched. But I have to say, that I am very involved and really enjoying it.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I swear some of these spoilers about Lucas are stupid. Chloe cheated on you, BEFORE you married, and she should be damned to hell?! He seriously needs to get the fuck over himself.

Beth
Member Avatar

She has been faithful since the wedding. Why, oh why does Lucas always get the shaft. He's a good guy, a good dad, and should have someone that loves him and him only.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

ga68153
Jul 29 2009, 09:19 AM
I swear some of these spoilers about Lucas are stupid. Chloe cheated on you, BEFORE you married, and she should be damned to hell?! He seriously needs to get the fuck over himself.
You think???Lucas is a product of a sleazy affair between Bill Horton and Kate...AND he cheated with Sami while she was married to Ej..he needs to shut the hell up...as for Sami pours her heart out...I guess this is so,we are forced to watch her boink that fucking boring ass Rafe again...puke,puke,and :puke:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

It's not just that Maggie knew about the affair, though. It's that she knew, she made the decision to tell him so he could make up his own mind about whether he wanted to still be with Chloe or not, and then she retracted that decision once he conveniently didn't remember. I could see him asking her why she thought he deserved to know before and then later, she didn't, even allowing him to marry a woman who was apparently in love with someone else. I don't think Lucas is going to feel all that terrific when he hears that Chloe married him because she thought God would kill him if she didn't.

In a way, this reminds me of how I expected huge fallout from the reveal of the Phelle affair, because I expected Shawn to be humiliated that his own mother didn't tell him but had no problem telling his aunt Kayla. Lucas will be embarassed that his mother and aunt knew and didn't tell him; he has to wonder whether the whole town is laughing at him for being the proverbial husband who's the last to know. Of course, Nicole knows also so there's another person. And those people all knew and could have told him well before Chloe's coma, even if Daniel really had been the one to poison her. Not that there is any reason to think Nicole would have told him, but Maggie and his mom? Absolutely.

aimees76
Member Avatar

Seriously? If I went into a marriage unaware that my fiance was boinking someone else, was still in love with that someone else but was "sacrificing" out of some perceived obligation to me, remained physically faithful but emotionally cheating throughout the entirety of our marriage, and my mother and aunt knew about it - I'd be pretty ragingly pissed too.

And when Lucas "cheated" with the woman he was forced to divorce while she was forcibly married to a her you-know-what .... well, really? I just don't think that is quite the same thing.

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jul 29 2009, 10:40 AM
Seriously? If I went into a marriage unaware that my fiance was boinking someone else, was still in love with that someone else but was "sacrificing" out of some perceived obligation to me, remained physically faithful but emotionally cheating throughout the entirety of our marriage, and my mother and aunt knew about it - I'd be pretty ragingly pissed too.

And when Lucas "cheated" with the woman he was forced to divorce while she was forcibly married to a her you-know-what .... well, really? I just don't think that is quite the same thing.
Yeah..seriously.Chloe has not slept with Dan since she married Lucas,,she is in LOVE with Dan,but she loves Lucas to,but in a way that does not warrant marriage..yet she stood by Lucas.ANd yet,,Kate KNEW for months and months and did not tell her son..but AGAIN..he will forgive Kate WAYY before he does anyone else,,its sickening..as for how the marriage of Ej and Sami came about,,how the hell does that even matter??If you think those vows mean anything,Lucas broke them..no matter how it came about.He is noone to judge anyone either..he came from an affair with Bill and Kate..judging,he needs not to do!
Edited by EjsGaGirl, Jul 29 2009, 11:18 AM.

esp13
Member Avatar

Well, I'm hardly a Lucas fan but I think he has a right to be pissed at all these people who decided what he needed and didn't need to know. I don't care if Chloe has been faithful or not, he had a right to know that the woman he was about to marry was ready to leave him until she made a promise to God. If Lucas wants to forgive and forget it should be his choice, not everybody else's.

And I'm not touching the EJ/Sami stuff, but I don't think that the fact that Lucas was the product of an affair means that he doesn't get to get upset when his fiance had an affair. He had no control over what his mother did or how he was conceived.

lastDays
Member Avatar

The one person who is hurting Lucas more than Chloe,Daniel and Maggie is Kate.Lucas believes his mother now,but one day soon it will all come out that she was the one who poisoned Chloe and tried to make Daniel take the rap.There is no one more dispicable in Salem right now than Kate

mbdimera
Member Avatar

I can't blame Lucas for being ticked at everyone who knew and didn't tell him. I would think he would feel more betrayed by Maggie than by Kate. It's not like Kate hasn't done rotten things in the past so that shouldn't really shock him. Maggie keeping it a secret is totally OOC.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole gets a call from Dr. Baker.

-Daniel tries to see Chloe.

aimees76
Member Avatar

*dun dun dun* Dr. Baker. Oh boy.

mbdimera
Member Avatar

Woohoo for Dr. Baker! Dare I hope that the end to this baby switch nonsense is on the horizon? :hail:

Quote:

Couples breaking up/storming out on each other seems to be an unfortunate and annoying theme with these writers.

Thanks Angie! :)

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

YAY! Dr. Baker!!

Love him LOL.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

mbdimera
Jul 29 2009, 01:24 PM
Woohoo for Dr. Baker! Dare I hope that the end to this baby switch nonsense is on the horizon? :hail:

Don't think so, he's probably calling for more money or something. The baby switch probably won't be exposed in full until November sweeps.

Mason

Great. The walrus is back...

uclan
Member Avatar

Mason
Jul 29 2009, 01:48 PM
Great. The walrus is back...
:lol: LOL!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply