Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 10th; *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM (12,501 Views)
LovingDays

Yes Dr.Baker is coming back
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

esp13
Jul 29 2009, 12:43 PM
Well, I'm hardly a Lucas fan but I think he has a right to be pissed at all these people who decided what he needed and didn't need to know. I don't care if Chloe has been faithful or not, he had a right to know that the woman he was about to marry was ready to leave him until she made a promise to God. If Lucas wants to forgive and forget it should be his choice, not everybody else's.

And I'm not touching the EJ/Sami stuff, but I don't think that the fact that Lucas was the product of an affair means that he doesn't get to get upset when his fiance had an affair. He had no control over what his mother did or how he was conceived.
Of course he does,,I agree completely,,but what pisses me off about this character is,his Mommy knew for months and months,she allowed him to go around town,unknowing,while she planned her revenge,cause she was pissed,Dan fell in love with Chloe..and yet,,once again,,as always,he will forgive Mommy.My only point about him being the product of an affair,is casting stones at people.Just like a few weeks ago,he forbade Will to see Mia,cause she was an "addict".he himself and is an addict..people in glass houses,,just my point! :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I really hope Dr. Baker's return means the baby switch is going to be revealed soon.

PhoenixRising05
Member Avatar
GET EM STEPH!!

DrewHamilton
Jul 29 2009, 02:43 PM
I really hope Dr. Baker's return means the baby switch is going to be revealed soon.
Corday said in that SOD interview a few weeks ago that it wouldn't be revealed until the Fall and that it would tie in with Zucker's maternity leave so no way is it close to coming out now, which is ok by me. I want them to milk this for all it's worth and make this a huge event and since the story is in a lull right now, they will need to amp things up a bit before bring it to an end.

Days will have all it's ducks in a row this Fall. The big returns and the big reveal of it's biggest story of the year. if they execute things right, it should be one hell of a Fall.

Ariel

Whatever her reasons for marrying Lucas, I call it guilt, she calls it a promise to God, Chloe was extremely unfair to Lucas & emotionally cheated on him throughout the marriage. He has every right to be angry but to wish her to hell in her coma is horrible. I hope this is the end of Luloe, but knowing these writers, it probably won't be.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I heart Dr B but I'm afraid we will be hearing retreaded dialogue from before he left the last time and the first time. Why?

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

We should have called Lucas and Chloe "Clu-less" or "Clucas" or something.

Excited Dr. Baker is back! He's one of my favorite charactors.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her; Rafe tells Arianna he is leaving town, but won't tell her why he and Sami broke up.

Tuesday
Lucas confronts Maggie about lying to him about Chloe and Daniel's affair; Bo and Hope are removed from Daniel's case.

Wednesday
Dr. Baker phones Nicole and asks for more money; Justin comes to Salem per Victor's request, and defends Daniel.

☼ Jinx ☼
Member Avatar
Live. Love. Laugh. ♥

Thanks Angie.

It sucks that Bo & Hope are gonna be removed from Daniel's case. I can understand why since the relationship has obviously become personal, but there will be no saving the doc now.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 29 2009, 10:09 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her
Wha?????? If Nicole is Sami's only friend Sami really needs to get out more often. :drunk:

samixxx
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 29 2009, 10:09 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her; Rafe tells Arianna he is leaving town, but won't tell her why he and Sami broke up.

Tuesday
Lucas confronts Maggie about lying to him about Chloe and Daniel's affair; Bo and Hope are removed from Daniel's case.

Wednesday
Dr. Baker phones Nicole and asks for more money; Justin comes to Salem per Victor's request, and defends Daniel.
Thanks for the spoilers! I can't wait, so far must see each day!

IMissAremid
Member Avatar
After all... tomorrow is another day!

Dr. Baker :wub:

heidi
Member Avatar

Would love to see Dr. Baker, but with some new lines. The guy is usually a broken record. I bet eventually he will be the one to tell Rafe about the babies.
Edited by heidi, Jul 30 2009, 12:50 AM.

ges
Member Avatar

lastDays
Jul 29 2009, 12:50 PM
The one person who is hurting Lucas more than Chloe,Daniel and Maggie is Kate.Lucas believes his mother now,but one day soon it will all come out that she was the one who poisoned Chloe and tried to make Daniel take the rap.There is no one more dispicable in Salem right now than Kate
Kate never pays for her murderous actions. She'll get off scott-free. Besides, Lucas is well aware what an asshole his mother is and how much pain she has caused him. He disowns her and then comes whimpering back in a couple of days. I have to go now I am falling into a coma. :drunk:

Tammy101
Member Avatar

Sami pouring her heart out to Nicole??? How is that possible? I thought she said Rafe had her heart? If he hit the road, didn't he take that with him? I'm just saying.....

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

I knew Dr. Baker was only back to beg for money. I hope the scenes with him and Nicole aren't the same lines we saw over and over again back at the beginning of the year.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Her only defense is she didn't want Lucas to start drinking again. Not a good argument since by this time he should be able to handle stressful news without hitting the bottle.
He went off the wagon when he learned of it the first time before he got amnesia and Maggie knew that he'd probably do it again. Chloe had promised her that she was not going to be seduced by Daniel anymore too. BTW: Did Chloe sleep with Daniel after she married Lucas? I don't remember.

btw: Thanks for posting these spoilers.
Edited by Dorothy595, Jul 30 2009, 02:18 PM.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

According to what I have heard, Sami and Rafe's split is only temporary. He may leave town, but either he will be back or Sami will go and find him!!
Sami really does not have any friends-- and she is only being "friends" with Nicole b/c she thinks Nicole has helped her get custody of Johnny and is truly being kind to her. Little does she know that Nicole has her child and is responsible for EVERYTHING that has happened to her. We will have to wait awhile for this to happen, tho, and I have read that Rafe is the one to find out about the switch. He tells Sami, but no one tells EJ.

heidi
Member Avatar

Lucas went off the wagon last time BEFORE he found out that Chloe had been sleeping with Dr. Feelgood. He started drinking just because she broke up with him. Maggie told him about the affair after he was already drunk. Maggie also knows how spineless and weak he is. If he started drinking just because she broke off the engagement, Maggie has reason to worry that news that she was in love with somebody else would cause him to drink again.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday
Ciara is lured away from the carnival by a stranger; Nicole tells Stefano she needs more money to pay off Dr. Baker.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply