Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 10th; *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM (12,430 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Angie79
Jul 30 2009, 10:10 PM
Thursday
Ciara is lured away from the carnival by a stranger; Nicole tells Stefano she needs more money to pay off Dr. Baker.
Why doesn't Stefano just put a cap in him?

Quote Post Goto Top

ytumbler8
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jul 30 2009, 05:26 PM
I have read that Rafe is the one to find out about the switch. He tells Sami, but no one tells EJ.
well i heard but it may be just a rumor, but that ej finds out and as punishment to sami, he doesnt tell her.

or maybe rafe does find out and tells sami and so does ej, but they dont tell each other???? but i dont get that
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

evilD
Member Avatar

I think that they mentioned it shortly after the May sweeps that EJ would find out about Grace but doesn't tell Sami about it. I believe it's Stefano who tells EJ. What happens to Nicole next, I have no clue.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Of all the things to talk about. I think Lucas should be mad and hurt at everyone including Kate. The more important thing is Doc Baker!!!! I think the pace has finally picked up on Days. It's about time. I can't wait till Nicole gets hers. She is an awesome actress, especially when she is distraught or angry. Only thing is Stephano can pay off Doc Baker. If he kills Doc Baker, remember Doc protected himself by having documentation sent out if he is meets his untimely demise! Stephano will have to think of another way or come out of pocket. Ejami here we come!

pspcindy
Member Avatar

Walrus or not I love Doc Baker!

At least when he's onscreen we get to see a real actor. John Callahan is very good and he plays off the other actors in his scenes. AZ and JC have especially good chemistry.

If GT gives the reveal about the baby to the nonactor that will really stink. He has no business in the story at all. That would just be more FF material. There are many others that are directly affected by this who could be used to start the reveal. The summer is already a stagnant swamp with that guy on every day. Fall is make or break time. Someone needs to step back and see the big picture here. Days is drowning in mediocrity.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Someone on another site posted that they had been at a fan gathering where JS was present and he was the one who dropped the bomb that Rafe was the first to find out about the baby switch and does tell Sami, but not EJ. Now, whether or not he was telling the truth or just talking, who knows!!! Thisperson also reported that JS said that he likes working with Nicole b/c they have good chemistry and look good together and he can be himself more with Nicole's character than he can with Sami's. Like I said, tho, he may have just been talking.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

magicsteacher
Jul 31 2009, 01:36 PM
Someone on another site posted that they had been at a fan gathering where JS was present and he was the one who dropped the bomb that Rafe was the first to find out about the baby switch and does tell Sami, but not EJ. Now, whether or not he was telling the truth or just talking, who knows!!! Thisperson also reported that JS said that he likes working with Nicole b/c they have good chemistry and look good together and he can be himself more with Nicole's character than he can with Sami's. Like I said, tho, he may have just been talking.
I assume you are talking about the Greenville event. I was there, too, and I sincerely doubt that JS gave up any specific spoilers such as who finds out about the baby reveal and when. He indicated during the Q&A session that he hasn't yet seen the scripts so it's safe to say none of the actors know exactly what will happen leading up to the reveal.

I have no doubt that he enjoys working with AZ. I saw them both in Hartford in April and they were terrific. But again, that's not to say that he doesn't enjoy working with anyone else...nor does it matter in the big picture. The actors aren't the ones writing the show. ;)

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Beth
Jul 29 2009, 10:15 AM
She has been faithful since the wedding. Why, oh why does Lucas always get the shaft. He's a good guy, a good dad, and should have someone that loves him and him only.
Finally some one besides myself that actually likes Lucas!!! I think he is a good actor and belongs with Sami. But Iagree that he is a good dad, husband, etc., I just love him. And if Sami isn't the one for him, then I hope they find someone else besides Chloe.

I just don't like the Chloe character. Nadia is beautiful, but just not for Lucas!!

imahrguru
Member Avatar

Amello
Jul 30 2009, 10:13 PM
Angie79
Jul 30 2009, 10:10 PM
Thursday
Ciara is lured away from the carnival by a stranger; Nicole tells Stefano she needs more money to pay off Dr. Baker.
Why doesn't Stefano just put a cap in him?

He can't or it will come out. Remember Doc Baker gave documents to an unknown man and explained that if he has an untimely demise to release the documents which would reveal that it is Nicoles fault and would disclose her secret baby switch.

Is that true about Rafe being the one to find out about the baby switch and telling Sami without EJ knowing yet?

:dance:
Edited by imahrguru, Jul 31 2009, 04:42 PM.

imahrguru
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jul 31 2009, 02:13 PM
magicsteacher
Jul 31 2009, 01:36 PM
Thisperson also reported that JS said that he likes working with Nicole b/c they have good chemistry and look good together and he can be himself more with Nicole's character than he can with Sami's.
I watched an Interview with James Scott and he state that he likes playing evil. I think he will be able to be more open with Sami once they reunite. They both know they can be devious. It's just that Nicole has a little psycho mixed in to boot. I think when it comes to EJ, I don't like that he gets duped by Nicole so regularly. I think Sami will give a run for his money. I think their arguments will always be hot to watch. :hug:

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

imahrguru
Jul 31 2009, 04:41 PM
Is that true about Rafe being the one to find out about the baby switch and telling Sami without EJ knowing yet?
As far as I know, the only source for that claim is something somebody reported JS said at a recent fan event to her and then she posted it on the NBC board. I have no idea whether it's true or not, but I can say I haven't seen any spoiler which would indicate who figures out the baby switch or even that anyone does any time soon.
Edited by Paxton, Jul 31 2009, 04:54 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday
Bo's vision leads him to find Ciara's bear in the forest; Melanie meets Nathan for their date and becomes upset when Stephanie shows up.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jul 31 2009, 10:10 PM
Bo's vision leads him to find Ciara's bear in the forest
Oh, good. More of that shit. Just what we need.

liverlips123

Angie79
Friday
Bo's vision leads him to find Ciara's bear in the forest; Melanie meets Nathan for their date and becomes upset when Stephanie shows up.
Stephanie: Can You say BOY CLINGY
Jeese she must be the quickest person to bounce back from a breakup..
Goodluck Nahan she will probably want to change you too.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Angie79
Friday
Bo's vision leads him to find Ciara's bear in the forest;
The forest? Will Bo be wearing a red riding hood?

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Tripp
Jul 31 2009, 11:35 PM
Angie79
Friday
Bo's vision leads him to find Ciara's bear in the forest;
The forest? Will Bo be wearing a red riding hood?
No, but I hear he will be with his Merry Men :wink:

LovingDays

SNS Week of Aug 10th!

Victor sends someone to help Daniel's case.

Daniel tries to see Chloe.

Lexie asks EJ if he still loves Sami, and he confesses his feelings.

Nicole gets a call from Dr. Baker.

Bo finds Ciara's bear in the forest.

Melanie storms out on Nathan.

http://www.soapnewsandscoops.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4359

Chelikins
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Aug 1 2009, 01:53 PM
Lexie asks EJ if he still loves Sami, and he confesses his feelings.
I can't wait to hear this.. !

kemmies120

pspcindy
Jul 31 2009, 01:27 PM
Walrus or not I love Doc Baker!

At least when he's onscreen we get to see a real actor. John Callahan is very good and he plays off the other actors in his scenes. AZ and JC have especially good chemistry.

If GT gives the reveal about the baby to the nonactor that will really stink. He has no business in the story at all. That would just be more FF material. There are many others that are directly affected by this who could be used to start the reveal. The summer is already a stagnant swamp with that guy on every day. Fall is make or break time. Someone needs to step back and see the big picture here. Days is drowning in mediocrity.
Love Doc Baker!...and love his scenes with Nicole. You are right about their chemistry, their scenes never fail to entertain me.

As for FF material...well lets just say that i've already worn out my FF button so I'm not sure it will hold out till the fall. ;)

BTW-I love your avatar...he is truly adorable.

Ana75
Member Avatar

aimees76
Jul 29 2009, 01:20 PM
*dun dun dun* Dr. Baker. Oh boy.
That should be interesting. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply