Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 10th; *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM (12,502 Views)
cindymint
Member Avatar

samixxx
Jul 29 2009, 11:33 PM
Angie79
Jul 29 2009, 10:09 PM
CDN TV Guide spoilers

Monday
Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her; Rafe tells Arianna he is leaving town, but won't tell her why he and Sami broke up.

Tuesday
Lucas confronts Maggie about lying to him about Chloe and Daniel's affair; Bo and Hope are removed from Daniel's case.

Wednesday
Dr. Baker phones Nicole and asks for more money; Justin comes to Salem per Victor's request, and defends Daniel.
Thanks for the spoilers! I can't wait, so far must see each day!
thanks for the spoilers.I can't wait till Doc Baker comes back
As for Rafe and Sami there split is only going to be temporary.
They are the best thing that has happen to days in a long time.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Dr. Baker and Nicole are always entertaining. Can't wait to see that. As for EJ confessing his true feelings, give me a break. He is so undecisive that it's ridiculous. Wake me when it's over.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Glad to see that Doc Baker is finally coming back, but I heard is is only for one episode. Nicole should be really feeling the heat now. She went and told Chloe the whole baby switch story, thinking she couldn't hear her and the old doc is back to cause more problems!! I wish this would mean that the whole baby switch s/l was going to be over soon, but no such luck.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I will be glad to see the end of the baby switch storyline. I want to see Nicole in another juicy storyline rather than continue to be embroiled in the neverending Sami/EJ saga. I was holding out for a Brady/Nicole pairing. But, I think that the writers are gung ho on putting Brady/Arianna since they have Hartley. So, my wish now is that they would recast Nicholas Alamain. Too bad Victor Webster is busy doing other projects. Now, Nicole/Nicholas would have been pure hotness.

Alligato
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Aug 2 2009, 08:51 PM
Dr. Baker and Nicole are always entertaining. Can't wait to see that. As for EJ confessing his true feelings, give me a break. He is so undecisive that it's ridiculous. Wake me when it's over.
No shit, lazydaze. This dude is so screwed up in his "feelings" department that it is almost unbearable to watch.

I think I will wait to see how this goes though...Sami ripped him a new one and thought he was so evil that she kept his daughter from him and only told him about her when she was dead...so if this man for some reason is still in love with her, he is more fucked up than a man should be...and a really big pussy.

Nicole and Dr. Baker? :wub:

Thanks for the spoilers!

suzipawhuska
Member Avatar

Isn't there someone out there, that, still loves Sami and Lucas???? I really like Rafe and Sami,but I LOVE LUMI.
I admit EJ/Sami has alot of chemistry, but I am holding out for Lumi.

lastDays
Member Avatar

suzipawhuska
Aug 3 2009, 01:51 AM
Isn't there someone out there, that, still loves Sami and Lucas???? I really like Rafe and Sami,but I LOVE LUMI.
I admit EJ/Sami has alot of chemistry, but I am holding out for Lumi.
I think the only woman in Salem who is a perfect match for Sami is Lucas,and vice versa

agoodgirl0010
Member Avatar

Well once again it looks like Sami and Rafe are ending and Chloe and Lucas are ending. So the obvious turn of events will be Sami and Lucas back together again. Will this make Will a more stable teen or mess him up even further so he runs back to his aunt and uncle in Switzerland again.

esp13
Member Avatar

I don't think Rafe and Sami are ending. And Lucas and Chloe might eventually be ending, but presumably Chloe's got to come out of the coma first. I don't think a Lumi reunion is exactly right around the corner.

mirabella

esp13
Aug 4 2009, 08:59 AM
I don't think Rafe and Sami are ending. And Lucas and Chloe might eventually be ending, but presumably Chloe's got to come out of the coma first. I don't think a Lumi reunion is exactly right around the corner.
ICAM!

ArizonaDaze
Member Avatar

Is there any info saying we actually get to see Dr. Baker? Or just that Nicole gets a call from him. Doesn't mean that he will be back on screen. Angie or Kitty, do you know if John Callahan will be back?

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of August 10:

Arianna confronts Rafe about giving up on love.

Rafe overhears Nicole saying Dr. Baker's name and seeks out more information!

Victor has sent for someone to help Daniel's case.

The bosses are impressed with Arianna moving their "product". Coke!

Chad brings up his move to Salem High and realizes Mia never told Will.

Thursday August 13:
Lexi asks EJ if he is still in love with Sami and he confesses his torn feelings to her.

Friday August 14:
Bo discovers his visions to be true when he finds Ciara's bear in the forest.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Deleted User
Deleted User

Arianna pushing coke? Why do I find that HILARIOUS! lol
Quote Post Goto Top

Cupcake06

Amello
Aug 4 2009, 02:03 PM
Arianna pushing coke? Why do I find that HILARIOUS! lol
Because it is :laugh:

lastDays
Member Avatar

With Ari being a drug pusher,I guess we get t look forward to Brady being strung out all the time :puke:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Boy does Ari blow hot and cold,first she is all over Sami without really knowing her,telling Rafe to stay away from Sami,now she's telling him not to give up.

I so don't like Sami pouring her heart out Nicole of all people,although with them being nice to eachother it may be even more entertaining when Sami finds out the truth.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

The split of SAFE is only temporary--- that has been reported in several spoilers. They will be getting back together. I think it is also up for grabs that Rafe really leaves town like he says he is. He may be doing that for a cover for what he is really investigating.

Dallas812

I wonder if Dr. Baker is in for some trouble now that Stafano and Nicole are a team to keep Sydney's real mother a secret. I would be careful if I was Dr. Baker now because Stefano is much much much more powerful then Nicole and he doesn't take kindness to blackmail

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

SOD Spoilers
- Nicole gets a call from Dr. Baker.
- Daniel visits Chloe in the hospital.
- Ciara is approached by the sketchy guy at the carnival.

SOW Spoilers
-Will learns Chad transferred to Salem High.

-Chloe's tests reveal brief brain activity.

-A jealous Melanie storms off on Nathan.

-Phillip is stunned by Victor's reaction to Carlo's death.

Cant' Miss: Thursday, August 13th
EJ confesses his conflicted feelings for Sami to Lexi.

Paxton
Member Avatar
Dreaming of a Melanie-free Days

Angie79
Aug 5 2009, 01:14 PM
-Chloe's tests reveal brief brain activity.
LOL. I really like Chloe, but I know this is going to be too easy for some of y'all to resist! :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply