Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAYS:Spoilers for wk of August 10th; *UPDATED 8/8*
Topic Started: Jul 28 2009, 10:12 PM (12,207 Views)
aimees76
Member Avatar

Quote:

Cant' Miss: Thursday, August 13th
EJ confesses his conflicted feelings for Sami to Lexi.

au contraire, me thinks this is a MUST MISS. :P
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Paxton
Aug 5 2009, 01:26 PM
Angie79
Aug 5 2009, 01:14 PM
-Chloe's tests reveal brief brain activity.
LOL. I really like Chloe, but I know this is going to be too easy for some of y'all to resist! :P
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: *zips lips*

EjsGaGirl
Member Avatar

Paxton
Angie79
LOL. I really like Chloe, but I know this is going to be too easy for some of y'all to resist! :P
I love Chloe,,but that made me chuckle,,gotta admit

esp13
Member Avatar

Paxton
Angie79
Unfortunately, it is too easy. It doesn't even feel sporting when it's set up like that. ;)

littlemony
Member Avatar
Queen of the Underground

Angie79
Aug 4 2009, 01:59 PM
Soaps.com Spoilers

Week of August 10:

The bosses are impressed with Arianna moving their "product". Coke!
This makes me believe even MORE that Arianna is working undercover for one agency or another. She's probably super undercover, and Emily found out, or something like that.

Thanks for posting, Angie.
Edited by littlemony, Aug 5 2009, 07:18 PM.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Is it just me or is it easier to see Arianna pushing soft drinks versus cocaine?

lastDays
Member Avatar

Angie79
SOD Spoilers
- Nicole gets a call from Dr. Baker.
- Daniel visits Chloe in the hospital.
- Ciara is approached by the sketchy guy at the carnival.

SOW Spoilers
-Will learns Chad transferred to Salem High.

-A jealous Melanie storms off on Nathan.

-Phillip is stunned by Victor's reaction to Carlo's death.

Cant' Miss: Thursday, August 13th
EJ confesses his conflicted feelings for Sami to Lexi.
I honestly don't see Chloe being anything but a vegatable IF she ever comes out of the coma. No one ever comes out of a coma without suffering motor skill loss.If she comes out of it with only selective memory loss it will be laughable

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th
Sami tells Nicole about Rafe leaving her; E.J. and Rafe almost come to blows; Chad catches Mia and Will in a kiss; Lexie, Theo and Abe visit Stefano.

Tuesday, August 11th
Daniel tries to visit Chloe; Hope and Bo are removed from Daniel's case; Kate worries that Chloe will recover; Maggie is confronted; Arianna and Rafe wonder if they should tell Sami the truth.

Wednesday, August 12th
Rafe moves out of Sami's place; Dr. Baker asks Nicole for more money; Kate confronts Victor; Ellen and Tracy take Ciara to the carnival; Daniel wants Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe.

Thursday, August 13th
Ciara is lured into the forest; Rafe looks for information about Dr. Baker; Nicole asks Stefano for money to pay off Dr. Baker; E.J. makes a confession to Lexie; Stefano makes a mysterious phone call.

Friday, August 14th
Ellen can't find Ciara; Rafe runs into Sami; Arianna and Brady share a passionate kiss; Melanie and Nathan's date does not go as planned; Victor's reaction to Carlo's death surprises Philip.

Alana
Member Avatar

Angie79
Aug 6 2009, 03:15 PM
Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th
Sami tells Nicole about Rafe leaving her; E.J. and Rafe almost come to blows; Chad catches Mia and Will in a kiss; Lexie, Theo and Abe visit Stefano.

Tuesday, August 11th
Daniel tries to visit Chloe; Hope and Bo are removed from Daniel's case; Kate worries that Chloe will recover; Maggie is confronted; Arianna and Rafe wonder if they should tell Sami the truth.

Wednesday, August 12th
Rafe moves out of Sami's place; Dr. Baker asks Nicole for more money; Kate confronts Victor; Ellen and Tracy take Ciara to the carnival; Daniel wants Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe.

Thursday, August 13th
Ciara is lured into the forest; Rafe looks for information about Dr. Baker; Nicole asks Stefano for money to pay off Dr. Baker; E.J. makes a confession to Lexie; Stefano makes a mysterious phone call.

Friday, August 14th
Ellen can't find Ciara; Rafe runs into Sami; Arianna and Brady share a passionate kiss; Melanie and Nathan's date does not go as planned; Victor's reaction to Carlo's death surprises Philip.
Daniel wants Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe

OMG...the wonder doc and his experimental treatments again... :blah: . I bet Chloe will come out of this with amnesia and being infertile! :eyeroll:

lastDays
Member Avatar

Alana
Aug 6 2009, 03:27 PM
Angie79
Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th

Tuesday, August 11th

Wednesday, August 12th

Thursday, August 13th

Friday, August 14th
Daniel wants Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe

OMG...the wonder doc and his experimental treatments again... :blah: . I bet Chloe will come out of this with amnesia and being infertile! :eyeroll:
That one caught my attention,too. Its getting ridiculous.Everything is an experimental procedure with Daniel the wonder doc.I like Daniel,but for gods sake can't the writers get real for once? :drunk:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Angie79

Monday, August 10th

Thanks for posting, Angie!

C'mon EJ - stop messing around. Take off that belt and open up a can of Patrick Lockhart style whoop ass on him!! :popcorn:

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Aug 6 2009, 03:46 PM
Angie79

Monday, August 10th

Thanks for posting, Angie!

C'mon EJ - stop messing around. Take off that belt and open up a can of Patrick Lockhart style whoop ass on him!! :popcorn:
LOL!!! Gotta love ya SocRmum!!! :smooch:

Sindacco
Member Avatar

Angie79
Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th

Tuesday, August 11th

Wednesday, August 12th

Thursday, August 13th

Friday, August 14th
Looking forward to Stefano/Lexie/Abe/Theo, Victor/Philip and Bo/Hope/Ciara. The rest sounds like the same shit we have been seeing for weeks.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, August 10th
Arianna confronts Rafe about giving up on love; Chad brings up his move to Salem High and realizes Mia never told Will; Sami pours her heart out to Nicole about Rafe leaving her; Rafe and EJ nearly come to blows; Sydney's half-birthday is celebrated.

Tuesday, August 11th
Victor sends for someone to help Daniel's case; Daniel tries to visit Chloe in the hospital; Lucas confronts Maggie about lying to him about Chloe and Daniel's affair; the DA removes Bo and Hope from Daniel's case; Sami tells Lucas about Rafe's past.

Wednesday, August 12th
Rafe overhears Nicole saying Dr. Baker's name and seeks out more information; Kate confronts Victor over his legal efforts on Daniel's behalf; Bo drops off Ciara at a carnival; Daniel asks Lexie to try an experimental treatment on Chloe.

Thursday, August 13th
Lexie asks EJ if he is still in love with Sami, and he confesses his torn feelings; Bo has another vision of finding Ciara's teddy bear in the woods; Nicole tells Stefano she needs $100K to pay Dr. Baker to keep quiet.

Friday, August 14th
Bo discovers his visions to be true when he finds Ciara's bear in the forest; the bosses are impressed with how fast Arianna is moving their product; Philip is stunned by Victor's cold-hearted reaction to Carlo's death; Arianna and Brady go for a swim.

heidi
Member Avatar

Man that Dr. Baker is cheap. He only wants a hundred thousand dollars?

lastDays
Member Avatar

"Bo drops off Ciara at the carnival"

Say What? :blink: If Bo is having visions about Ciara,why is he dropping her off at a carnival?Not very responsible

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply