Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Louise Sorel to appear on BuzzWorthy Radio!; Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11 AM EST
Topic Started: Jul 30 2009, 10:09 AM (834 Views)
NavJLee8785
Member Avatar
Always the Panic Spreader

Louise Sorel talks with Buzzworthy Radio!
For her first comeback interview

We have learned that the Divine Louise Sorel has expressed interest in doing a comeback interview with The Daytime Royalty's very own Na'Vell J. Lee. on Buzzworthy Radio.

Listen for her appearance on BWR this Friday, July 31, 2009 at 11 AM EST/8 AM PST!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio
Call-In: 646-595-4228
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

OMG Specialcases, I KNOW you! You are Kevin, right?

doolcrazy
Member Avatar

:hail: I sure as shootin am looking forward to this interview. Thanks for setting this up and letting us know. I'm passing the word.............

Rick
Member Avatar
Dreamlander

Posted Image

LovingDays

i hope she will say if its a long term or short

NavJLee8785
Member Avatar

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/buzzworthyradio/2009/07/31/BuzzWorthy-Radio-Louise-Sorel

Chat is now open

LiZa
Member Avatar

Is it just my computer, I can barely hear Louise. What an honor for you guys to talk to Louise thou.
Edited by LiZa, Jul 31 2009, 11:54 AM.

Dr. Chip

She showed up on DAYS and shot somebody in the back on her first episode. She murdered hospital patients. She buried Carly alive. She stole embryonic Philip and had him implanted within her womb. She was married to Stefano DiMera.

And when she appears on Buzzworthy Radio, everyone's too scared to call up and talk to her. That's hilarious!

Thanks, guys, for the interview! I'm looking forward to having Vivian back!

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Did she say how long her return is for?? I was stuck in a damn meeting at work and didn't get to listen!

LovingDays

go check on soaps.com you will see a interview that she say that she gonna stay for now for a year

downwhtone
Member Avatar

Thanks LovingDays. I didn't know about that interview. I'm so excited for her return!

Ellie

I just posted it -

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8167704/1/#new

jhartfelt

Can someone summarize the Buzzworthy interview Louise had. I can't seem to download it. Did she reveal any juicy stuff?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply